Finding excellent appliances for your apartment can be a bit of a challenge.
Depending on the apartment, a number of factors could come into play, like cramped counter space. The number of neighbors could play a part, too, if it’s a louder appliance like a blender.
To help you with your search, we’ve researched and found five of the best blenders for apartments.
Let’s take a closer look at the options here.
Best Blenders for Apartments
Sleek professionalism simply oozes from the Cleanblend Ultra when you look at it. It’s available in a suave black or vibrant red, too, depending on your own personal preferences or decorating scheme.
As far as use goes, it’s got an impressive 40-ounce container that will allow you blend plenty for delicious homemade smoothies. On top of that, the container is practically indestructible, making it perfect if you’ve got kids or a curious cat that might knock it over.
It also comes with a few bonuses to help you get going, such as a nut milk bag and a food-grade spatula. If you need to blend some frozen fruit, it even comes with a tamper to help you ensure everything is blended perfectly.
- The container on top is incredibly durable, so you won’t need to worry about breaking it.
- It comes with a tamper, nut milk bag, and food-grade spatula.
- The container has a huge 40-ounce capacity, so you can fit as much as you need to in it.
- Safe, BPA-free material is used for the construction of the container.
- Available in black or red color schemes to blend into a variety of kitchens.
- The blade is made out of sturdy food-grade stainless steel to ensure a smooth blend time after time.
- It’s low profile, so it fits under low-hanging cabinets.
- If you’ve fit it under a cupboard, removing the top can be a little difficult.
- Some users have reported that it can be on the loud side during use.
Related Article: Best Blender For Idli Batter (Top 5 Options)
If you’re looking for consistency, the Vitamix A2500 could be exactly what you need. That’s due largely to its digital timer.
We’ve all been there – struggling to make a recipe as good as the last time you made it. The timer helps you keep track of how long something was blended for, so you can get one step closer to ensuring each smoothie or soup is as good as before.
Plus, when you feel like tweaking a recipe, you can make minute adjustments with the variable speed and pulse features. This paves the way to you discovering the perfect texture for any creation.
- A huge 64-ounce container makes it possible to blend enough for you and your family or friends.
- The pulse control and adjustable speed puts control of the texture squarely in your hands.
- You can easily monitor the duration of each blend with the built-in digital timer.
- With just a few switches and a dial, the Vitamix is simple to operate.
- Cleaning is as simple as adding some warm water and dish soap and blending.
- The stainless steel blades will last a long time, as they resist bending and dulling.
- The 64-ounce container is not good for making single servings.
- Some users have noted that some of the food gets stuck to the sides while blending, requiring them to scrape it down for a smooth blend.
You Might Also Like: Best Small Blender For Protein Shakes (Top 5 Options)
This little Hamilton Beach Personal Blender is perfect for people on the move. That’s because the container on top doubles as a convenient travel mug and lid that you can take on the road with you.
It’s ideal for whipping up a nutritious smoothie for breakfast quickly in the morning. Then, you can transport it with you on the way to work or school.
Additionally, this model is wonderful for especially small kitchens. Its compact design means you won’t have to completely rearrange your space to find a place for it on your counter.
- On top of being used for blending, the container also serves as a useful travel cup.
- The container is made from BPA-free materials that you can drink right out of.
- No confusing buttons here – all you need to use the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender is a single button.
- The jar and its lid are dishwasher-safe for an effortless cleanup.
- You can’t use the blender to make hot beverages or foods.
- Users have noted that it’s great for smoothies and shakes, but not for other purposes.
- Since the container can’t come apart, it can be hard to clean the bottom.
If you’re looking for a blender for your soups, coffee, or hot beverages, read our list for the best blender for hot liquids.
Do you like to make nutritious and delicious homemade soups? Then the Nutribullet RX could be indispensable for your kitchen.
This blender comes with a seven-minute heating cycle. You can use it to warm up blended soups, beverages, or even sauces, saving you time as you won’t need to warm them up afterward.
It’s also not limited in what it can blend. Nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables are all things you can safely blend with the Nutribullet RX.
- With heated blending, you can make hot soups or beverages without having to warm them up yourself.
- Nutrition extractor technology helps ensure you’re getting the most nutrients out of anything you blend.
- It can blend up to 45 ounces, so you can make single-serve portions or a larger batch to share.
- No need to worry about it using power unnecessarily, because it shuts itself off after blending.
- A few customers have noted that you do need to add liquid to whatever you’re blending to ensure a smooth blend.
Read Also: Top 4 Best Stick Blender for Soap Making
If you’re worried about disrupting neighbors or roommates, you might be especially interested in the Hamilton Beach Soundshield. Just like blenders in some restaurants and cafes, it has a cover that closes over it to reduce its noise.
With the cover on, you can blend free from any worries about the noise irritating your neighbors. If the cover gets in the way or you need to clean it, you can simply remove it, too.
The 52-ounce container is also dishwasher-safe, so cleaning up after yourself is as easy as putting it in your dishwasher after use.
- A hinge cover reduces the noise of the blender, so you can use it without having to worry about the volume.
- The container is safe for washing in a dishwasher, which means you won’t have to scrub it by hand.
- Pouring out shakes and smoothies is made effortless with the drip-free spout.
- It’s designed to easily fit under the average cabinets and cupboards.
- A few customers have said that some chunks get missed while blending.
Features to Consider When Choosing a Blender for your Apartment
Apartments don’t always have as much space as houses. Because of that, you may want to consider the size of your blender so you don’t have to struggle to find room for it.
If your counters are cramped, the key is to look for blenders that are low-profile. These kinds of blenders can slide right in underneath cabinets and cupboards, so they won’t have to sit awkwardly in the way on the edge of your counter at all times.
Perhaps the most inconvenient part of any appliance is the maintenance. More likely than not, you’d rather be using your purchase rather than spending time cleaning it.
If you don’t have much time for cleaning, look for blenders that have dishwasher-safe containers or containers that come apart. This will speed up the clean-up for you so you can spend more time doing what matters: enjoying your recipes.
Have you ever had an appliance with a bunch of buttons you didn’t know how to use or never used at all? There’s no need to purchase something with bells and whistles you might not even need.
Sometimes, simpler is better. Those who would prefer a machine with pared-down and basic functions should pay attention to how many settings and controls their prospective blender has.
However, you’ll also need to balance simplicity with control. Make sure you think about how much customization you’ll want for blend texture as well as how easy you need the controls to be.
Another thing to think about is just how much you’re planning to make in your blender. Those who just need to make smoothies, shakes, or sauces for themselves should be just fine with a personal blender that has a smaller jar.
But if you’re planning to make meals and snacks to share with friends and family, you’ll likely want to look into blenders with a bigger capacity. They’ll allow you to prepare more at one time.
Worried about waking up sleeping neighbors or family? Then you’ll probably want to examine the noise level of a potential blender, too.
It’s true that, by definition, blenders are loud. But they don’t have to be deafening, and there are a few models that are specifically built to run more quietly than the alternatives.
The right blender can make it a dream to prepare your favorite healthy snacks right at home instead of stopping at an expensive shake shop or cafe. You can achieve this comfortably even in a small apartment.
While all the blenders on this list would be a wonderful investment for any apartment resident, if we had to pick one, we’d pick the NutriBullet RX.
Why? Well, for one thing, it’s great at extracting the nutrients in the foods you blend, so you can rest assured that your recipes will each be nutrient-rich.
For another, we personally love the idea of heated blending that prepares us nice and warm soups or drinks whenever we want.