Are you looking for the top options for blending hot liquids? You’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll go over the top options and give you all the considerations that you need to know…
Why Are These the Best Blenders for Hot Liquids?
- A removable lid or a plug that can be opened will allow the steam to vent and prevent it from building up inside the container.
- Adjustable speed settings allow you to use the lowest possible setting and increase blending speed if necessary.
- Container that is designed to withstand heat so that it doesn’t crack or become damaged when you are blending hot food
- Durable plastic, glass jar, and rubber parts that can stand up to the heat
- Regular or stick blender, not an inversion blender, as hot food can negatively affect the seals on inversion blenders, causing leaks
- Easy to clean, so food doesn’t cool and dry below the blades
- It can also act as a food processor for breaking up tough ingredients.
If you’ve enjoyed spicy Indian cuisine before, you might be looking for a way to bring it home to enjoy more often. Take a look at our list for the best blender for Indian cooking.
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Vitamix Explorian E310||A+|
|Instant Pot Ace Nova||A|
|KitchenAid Hand Blender||A+|
|Blendtec Original Blender||A+|
|Breville Immersion Blender||A+|
|Frothy Hand Mixer by Cafe Casa||A+|
Vitamix Explorian E310
This Vitamix Explorian E310 is probably best for those people who want to mix hot liquids in a professional format. We suggest it for anyone interested in making hot soup and other types of foods.
It has everything you need to make almost any blended creation you can think of: soups, smoothies, batters, sauces, salsas, ice crushing, etc.
It also doesn’t have any over-the-top features that would jack up its price tag more than necessary.
It’s an amazing no-frills blender for hot liquids with an amazing warranty.
- The strong motor will blend at a professional level
- You can create hot soups one minute and then salsa the next
- It cleans quickly for easier use in a busy commercial kitchen
- The container could be a little bigger
- Some people may find this quite expensive
Vitamix produces some high-quality blenders, and this option is no different. It works well with hot liquids and stands out from other hot liquid blenders in a few ways.
It’s a bit bigger than the Vitamix E310, but does the same thing.
It can handle hot foods, make smoothies, batters, sauces, nut butter, and much more.
Instead of a glass jar which some blenders for hot ingredients have, it’s made of heat-resistant, durable, shatterproof plastic that is top-notch Vitamix quality!
- Bigger jar size than the E310
- Amazing warranty
- It doesn’t have super-advanced features such as pre-programmed settings
The Rx is the only Nutribullet for hot liquids that you can use. This is because it’s the only model with a venting lid used to heat soup. Don’t even try to use a different type of Nutribullet for hot drinks, and there have been cases of it exploding.
If you’re looking for a small hot liquid blender, then this is one of your few options. Again, I wouldn’t recommend putting anything boiling in this blender, but with the vented lid, you should be fine to use this as a basic hot beverage blender.
- It can be used to make hot soup with the push of a button
- Smaller footprint than a counter-top blender
- Short warranty
- Much bigger and heavier than the normal-sized Nutribullet.
- The user must remember to use the vented lid.
- It still has a plastic jar.
Instant Pot Ace Nova
Do you want a blender that makes not only hot food but things like smoothies, baby food, and much more? This blender can handle hot liquids and other hot ingredients with ease.
The unique thing about this blender is that it doesn’t heat with friction such as Vitamix or Blendtec – it has a heating element.
We particularly like its stainless steel blade and soup blender that handles hot temperatures while being able to crush ice as you blend soups.
The variable speed control also ensures that this blender can easily handle hot liquids. Hot liquids often tend to be a bit sloppy without the best variable speed controller when blending soups.
We strongly recommend this option for people who plan on eating soup pretty regularly. Unlike a Ninja blender or other types of counter-top blenders, this option should blend very thick soup ingredients.
Plan on making homemade soups with thick ingredients like carrots? This option includes the pre-programmed settings you need and a blender jar that will work well for you.
Just as importantly, we strongly recommend this option for people who regularly eat homemade soups because its blender jar is large enough to handle most vegetables and soup needs.
While it doesn’t quite work as well with frozen fruit or hot coffee as we’ve seen with the other best blenders for hot recipes, we think this blender and blender brand still works well for those who eat soup more than 3-4 times a week.
For example, older individuals trying to make the most out of their homemade soup may find blender models like these that make the right amount of food for their needs.
- If you plan on eating soup daily, this is an excellent blender for you
- The material quality is a bit better than other blender models, particularly the blender jar
- We loved how well its speed compared to other hot soup blenders
- It has a heating element that does the heating.
- You shouldn’t mix coffee beans or hot coffee in this machine
- It doesn’t work as well with cold recipes as it does hot
- It can be harder to clean.
KitchenAid Hand Blender
The perfect hand blender for hot liquids, this stick mixer from KitchenAid can be used in many different pots and pans without worrying about liquid spattering or burning someone.
It’s a great size to store in your drawer or cupboard, so you don’t have to dedicate precious counter-top space to your blender and is very easy and straightforward to use when you want to blend hot liquids.
- The comfortable handle stays cool even when blending very hot liquids
- It comes with a blending jar to blend small amounts of liquid
- A removable blending arm can be put in the dishwasher to remove any liquids from inside the blades
- Ideal for blending large or small amounts of hot liquid
- Some users have problems with the blending wand detaching from the motor during use.
- There are reports of users having difficulty changing the speed of the blender because they have to rotate the top to do so, which can be hard for people with weak hands.
Blendtec Original Blender
This is a professional blender that is perfect for the home cook who wants to be able to blend anything in the kitchen without worrying about its size, temperature, or how tough it is.
Because the jar on this Blendtec blender is specifically designed to handle very hot and very cold foods, you won’t have to worry about it cracking or breaking, no matter what hot liquids you want to blend.
Recommended Article: What’s the Best Blender for Grinding Spices?
- The touchpad is very easy to use
- Pre-programmed options make blending fast and easy
- Eight-year comprehensive warranty
- Some users have complained of the lid not staying in place when the blender is operating.
- There are reviews that state that the blender will burn out if used too often or for too long a period of time.
Breville Immersion Blender
When you opt for this hand immersion blender from Breville, you won’t have to worry about the temperature of the blending liquids. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to hold for long periods.
Not only can the blender be used directly in a pot or bowl to blend hot liquids, but it also comes with an extra-large jug for this use, as well, but you may want to be careful since it’s plastic.
This is the closest thing you’ll get to an affordable personal blender for hot liquids. This is good to use for bulletproof coffee with an extra-large mug. I prefer tahini instead of real butter!
- Thanks to the small size, this blender is easy to store when it is not in use.
- The non-scratch guard will protect pots and pans from being scratched
- Internal ribbing and the shape of the base allows for the best blending
- It’s very easy to clean this blender by running it in hot, soapy water
- There are some reports of the blender dying shortly after purchase
- Some users report that the seal on the rod can fail, allowing hot liquid to get into the blending shaft, which will make it difficult to clean the blender
Frothy Hand Mixer by Cafe Casa
If you’re looking for a small coffee blender that you can quickly mix hot liquids with, then this is your best bet.
Stick the little whisk into your morning coffee and rapidly stir in whatever ingredients you’d like in a snap.
Related Article: 7 Best Blender for Acai Bowl Review & Buyer’s Guide
- Highly portable hot drink blender for basic beverages.
- Very affordable and easy to use.
- Cannot make hot soup or perform any other functions.
Traits to Seek in the Best Blender for Hot Liquids
If you’re seeking a professional blender or blender for hot liquids that make sense for you, it is vital to gauge the factors below. We used them when examining the blenders for hot liquids that make sense for you.
Price & Warranty
Price is always a consideration. But when you’re shopping for hot liquid blenders, consider the price as well as the warranty. It’s an important balancing act because you want something that will make hot soup for a long time but also doesn’t want to pay a lot upfront.
Make sure the jar materials are heat-resistant plastics or heat-resistant glass containers.
When you’re blending hot liquids, you need to be careful that the materials of your blender can handle them.
You don’t want things like plastics leeching into your hot soups and causing health issues down the road.
Variable speed controls are great because they allow you to turn the blender up steadily and create a vortex. This makes it easier to stop ingredients from getting stuck on the side of your blender.
Just how powerful should your blender be when making this purchase? That all depends on many different factors. We strongly suggest at least 100 watts or more for most blenders.
However, a high-quality option may be as powerful as 500 or even 1,000 watts or more. Do you need that kind of power for your hot blending needs?
That all depends on a few different factors. We think it’s a great idea to get a powerful blender if you plan to blend very large or hard ingredients for your soups.
For example, if you’re spending good money buying a blender, it should be capable of breaking apart all of the ingredients you want to use.
However, it is easy to fall into the trap of constantly seeking more and more powerful blenders. Obviously, it’s not wrong to want more for your money, but you can overdo this situation if you’re not careful.
Remember: you need to pay attention to your budget when shopping. Only buy blenders that make sense for your budget.
When buying a new blender, pay attention to extras like more than one blade, blade sharpening tools, smoothie makers, and other items that help make soups.
These items might not be strictly necessary when you cook a soup, of course. However, they help expand a machine’s operational quality and make it more useful.
We strongly suggest going for a machine that has automatic cleaning options—this helps to cut back on your operational use and gives you a better machine simultaneously.
Beyond that, we recommend paying attention to a machine’s noise output. For example, some blenders can be very loud, and it’s a good idea to find one that isn’t too loud for your comfort.
Your Choice May Vary Beyond These Blenders
When seeking out the best blender for hot liquids, it is essential to consider things like variable speed controls. In addition, the best blender for hot liquids should include small things like that, including pre-programmed settings.
Immersion blenders often provide users with a professional blender that can produce bulletproof coffee, which is usually a big deal for people seeking an excellent blender for hot foods.
However, it is also a good idea to seek out the best immersion blender that can handle hot water with BPA-free ingredients. The best blender manufacturers understand the importance of BPA-free materials. BPA-free materials provide a safer and longer-lasting option for your needs.
Beyond a BPA-free design, you may also want a blender for hot fluids with heating elements that will last a long time. The best blenders also do things like blend nut butter in a BPA-free environment without hot water.
For example, you should pay attention to blending consistency when buying a personal blender for cold liquids, warm liquids, and even cold beverages. When you cook food like this, you need to make sure that everything blends to meet your needs.
So whether you plan on using rice milk or other cold liquids or only want a blender to mix hot or warm liquids with a touch of hot air, there should be a blender that works for you with warm and cold ingredients.
Certain blender manufacturers are better than others, so make sure you do your research here! You find a powerful motor with blender blade designs that include tall stacked multi-blade food processor attachment designs for warm and cold ingredients.