Looking for the best blender for hot liquids? We've rounded up 9 options that you can use no matter what kind of budget you have. From counter-top size, to personal blenders and even immersion style.
Let's get to the list...
- Removable lid or a plug that can be opened will allow the steam to vent and prevent it from building up inside the container
- Adjustable speed settings allow you to use the lowest possible setting and increase blending speed if necessary
- Container that is designed to withstand heat so that it doesn’t crack or become damaged when you are blending hot liquids
- Durable plastic and rubber parts that can stand up to the heat
- Regular or stick blender, not an inversion blender, as hot liquids can negatively affect the seals on inversion blenders, causing leaks
- Easy to clean so food doesn’t cool and dry below the blades
Best Blender For Hot Liquids Options
1. Vitamix 750 Professional
This blender is perfect for blending anything from frozen smoothies to hot coffee and soup. The BPA free jar is durable enough to withstand temperature swings without cracking or being damaged, and you can not only blend hot liquids in this blender, but also heat up soup, if you desire.
- There have been reports of the seal on the blender breaking off in small pieces
- Some users have complained of a burning smell
Unlike other types of blenders that can handle hot liquids and foods without being damaged, this blender was made for hot soups.
- There are reports of the base charring and causing a melted plastic smell
- Some users report that the blender is unable to easily chop through ingredients
3. Black and Decker FusionBlade
You’ll be able to easily find the perfect blending speed for the liquid you are working with when you buy this blender. With 12 different speed settings to choose from, it’s easy to see how quickly you can blend anything in it. At seven pounds, this blender is heavy enough so that it won’t move across the counter when it is in use, but it is light enough for most people to be able to easily lift without a lot of trouble.
- There are some reports of the units failing shortly after being purchased
- Some owners report that the plastic parts are fragile and easy to break
4. Shred Emulsifier 5-in-1 Blender
Not only will you love the incredibly sharp blades on this blender, but you’re also sure to appreciate that it can handle the hottest liquids without being damaged, cracking, or putting you at risk of being injured.
- There are reports that this blender is incredibly loud
- Some users are frustrated with the size of the blender and how much space it takes up on the countertop
5. Breville Immersion Blender
You won’t have to worry about the temperature of liquids you are blending when you opt for this hand immersion blender Its ergonomic design makes it easy to hold for long periods of time. Not only can the blender be used directly in a pot or bowl to blend hot liquids, but it also comes with an extra-large jug for this use, as well. This jug is able to easily hold hot liquids without being damaged, cracking, or warping.
- There are some reports of the blender dying shortly after purchase
- Some users report that the seal on the rod can fail, allowing hot liquid to get into the blending shaft, which will make it difficult to clean the blender
This is a professional blender that is perfect for the home cook who wants to be able to blend anything in the kitchen without worrying about its size, temperature, or how tough it is. Because the jar on this Blendtec blender is specifically designed to handle very hot and very cold foods, you won’t have to worry about it cracking or breaking, no matter what hot liquids you want to blend.
- Some users have complained of the lid not staying in place when the blender is operating
- There are reviews that state that the blender will burn out if used too often or for too long a period of time
7. Cuisinart CBT-2000
This powerful blender comes equipped with a 64-ounce plastic jar. The jar is BPA free and has a very soft handle that makes lifting and pouring hot liquids easy and reduces the fear of burning yourself.
- Some users have called it unnecessarily noisy and find that it is too loud to use when family members are asleep
- There are reports of smoke coming from the bottom of the blender when it overheats
8. Oster Beehive Blender
This Oster blender has a glass jar that won’t stain or collect a bad odor, no matter what you are blending. The glass has been specifically designed to withstand the high temperatures of hot liquids so it won’t crack, warp, or break. Additionally, when you are done blending, the glass jar can be put in the dishwasher for a fast and easy cleanup.
- Some users are frustrated by the lack of settings and controls on the blender
There are reports of having to use a spoon to make sure that everything is mixed evenly
9. KitchenAid Hand Blender
Perfect for use with hot liquids, this stick mixer from KitchenAid can be used in many different pots and pans without worrying about the liquid spattering or burning someone. It’s a great size to store in your drawer or cupboard so you don’t have to dedicate precious countertop space to your blender and is very easy and straightforward to use when you want to blend hot liquids
- Some users have problems with the blending wand detaching from the motor during use
- There are reports of users having difficulty changing the speed of the blender because they have to rotate the top to do so, which can be hard for people with weak hands