Trying to figure out where to find arugula in the grocery store? Here are the aisles you should be checking...
We'll also tell you which stores carry it...
Which Grocery Store Aisle Is Arugula In?
You should see arugula in the produce area of the grocery store. Most likely, you'll find it in a plastic bag or clamshell container around the spring mix and spinach.
Check around any special displays, too. You could spot local arugula in a featured section of the produce aisle.
But if you haven't been able to find it anywhere you've looked, try one of the stores below...
Related Article: Does Arugula Need to be Thinned?
What Stores Sell Arugula?
- Walmart - Most Walmart stores stock arugula. Check the produce area by the boxed baby spinach.
- Whole Foods - You should have no trouble finding arugula at any Whole Foods store.
- Your Local Health Food Store - Independent health food stores often have arugula on a seasonal basis.
- Safeway - Safeway stores sell arugula in plastic clamshell containers. Also Read: Does Arugula Regrow After Cutting?
- Trader Joe's - Trader Joe's usually sells arugula. Check by the lettuce, kale and other greens.
- Kroger - If you're near a Kroger, you can pick up arugula there.
- Publix - Publix supermarkets also carry arugula.
- Wegmans - You can buy arugula at any Wegmans, and sometimes you'll see local arugula there.
- Albertsons - Albertsons is known to sell arugula.
- Farmers Markets - It's common to see arugula at farmers markets, especially in the spring and fall.
You Might Also Like: Does Arugula Look Like Spinach?
Great Ways to Use Arugula
Add It to Pesto
Throw in some arugula the next time you're making vegan pesto. Depending on how much you use, your pesto will have a little bit of a bite and a crisp, refreshing flavor.
You Might Also Like: Does Arugula Need to be Cooked?
Put It on Pizza
If you want to make your vegan pizzas taste like you got them from a fancy restaurant with zero effort, put some arugula on top. The fresh, peppery leaves are delicious with any red or white pizza sauce and all your favorite toppings.
Related Article: Does Arugula Need Fertilizer?
Use It in Salads
Naturally, arugula is perfect for salads. Its bold flavor will wake up your taste buds and blend well with pretty much any salad ingredient, but if you want a good contrast, try fruits like apples and figs.
Also Read: Does Arugula Need to be Refrigerated?
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!