Disclosure: As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
Are you looking for a pair of vegan wedding shoes for your special day? You're going to love these 10 options for women and men...
1. Women’s Stela Glitter Bridal Pumps from Blue by Betsey Johnson
- Get ready to shine in your wedding photos with Betsey Johnson's glittery Stela bridal pumps.
- Made with a closed toe and mesh ankle strap with a pretty bow.
- Lightly padded with a 4" wrapped stiletto heel.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, all the materials listed are vegan.
- Pros: Especially if your dress is on the simpler side, these pumps will add pizzazz and complement your jewelry. And they're so fabulously affordable.
- Cons: The stiletto heels are quite tall—just be sure you'll be comfortable in them for the day.
2. Men’s Win-Ner Takes All Moc Toe Oxfords by Kenneth Cole Unlisted
- This oxford is versatile—nice enough for the groom, yet appropriate to wear again to the office or any formal event.
- Designed with a moc toe and stitching details.
- Constructed with a stacked heel and rubber outsole for traction.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but these are faux leather.
- Pros: You're pretty much guaranteed to get a fair amount of use out of these shoes if your work requires a dressier look. Wear them with a tuxedo or a business suit.
- Cons: None that stand out.
3. Women’s Francie Rhinestone Slides from J. Renee
- Backless, open-toed and airy, this satiny bridal shoe is made for summer weddings.
- Features rhinestone embellishments.
- Comfortable with a low heel and padded footbed.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: Dazzling with little rhinestones and swirling designs, these shoes will match a long, silky gown beautifully. The low heels are a plus for an outdoor wedding on less than even ground.
- Cons: According to reviews, the narrow sizes could stand to be a little narrower.
4. Men’s Faux Leather Tassel Loafers by Amali
[amazon fields=”B07GXZ1RQN” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”MEN’S FAUX LEATHER TASSEL LOAFERS BY AMALI”]
[amazon fields=”B07GXZ1RQN” value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
- Sleek and sophisticated, this faux leather loafer features minimal perforated details on the toe.
- Chic with dual tassels on the bridge.
- Made with a two-tone stacked heel.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But these are all synthetic.
- Pros: The subtle details make these loafers snappy in an understated way. Get the black loafers for traditional tuxes and the brown for lighter colors.
- Cons: The slip-on style is nonadjustable.
5. Women’s Alisa Crystal Wedges from Blue by Betsey Johnson
- Wedges can fit a variety of occasions. This one from Betsey Johnson is tastefully ornate with crystal and beaded details on the wedge heel.
- Sandal-style in lacy satin fabric.
- Made with an adjustable ankle strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No, though the materials listed are synthetic.
- Pros: These modern wedding shoes are sparkly and elegant. The mixed rhinestone and pearl-like details are ideal for a dress with similar features.
- Cons: There's no information about footbed cushioning.
6. Men’s Half Time Oxfords from Kenneth Cole Unlisted
- The cap toe and tonal stitching make this oxford dressy and polished.
- Fastens with a black shoelace.
- Comfy with a lightly padded footbed.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, these are faux leather.
- Pros: Whether you're dressing for the special day or for work, these sharp oxfords will pull your outfit together. They're timeless.
- Cons: The material may be a little on the thin side per reviews. Gentle use only.
7. Women’s Nonslip Dress Pumps by Daily Shoes
Side Note: Trying to figure out how to go vegan in a healthy and sustainable way?
Check out this vegan starter kit
[amazon fields=”B0170U70UK” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”WOMEN’S NONSLIP DRESS PUMPS BY DAILY SHOES”]
[amazon fields=”B0170U70UK” value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
- Walk down the aisle with confidence in this classic pump with a nonslip rubber sole.
- Vegan leather and fabric varieties available.
- 2.75" heel features a contrasting, wood-like design with diagonal grain.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: You can wear these pumps anywhere and with anything, not just with your wedding dress. Pair them with suits, skirts, pants—sky's the limit.
- Cons: Though the versatility can be wonderful, they're pretty low-key bridal shoes if you're looking for something toward the fancier end.
8. Men’s Officer Faux Leather Loafers by Van Heusen
- The loafer style is perfect for formal wear. Don the Van Heusen Officer loafer with your best tux for an effortless, classy style.
- Designed with a moc toe and elastic gore.
- Lined with a memory foam footbed.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But these are faux leather shoes.
- Pros: They have that expensive look without the hefty price tag. Their simplicity works well with any formal attire.
- Cons: No biggies discovered here.
9. Women’s Ruched Satin Brooch Heels from Elegantpark
[amazon fields=”B018V9LZ50″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”WOMEN’S RUCHED SATIN BROOCH HEELS FROM ELEGANTPARK”]
[amazon fields=”B018V9LZ50″ value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
- With lovely ruching on the toe and a gorgeous crystal brooch, this peep toe shoe is glamorous but refined.
- Built with a sturdy rubber sole.
- Made with a 3.5" wrapped heel.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials listed are synthetic.
- Pros: Wear these on your wedding day with a flowy dress and diamond jewelry. Then reuse them for cocktail and holiday parties.
- Cons: We're not sure what type of foot padding they offer.
10. Men’s Slim Sole Dress Shoes from Will’s Vegan Shoes
[amazon fields=”B074ZPJ15T” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”MEN’S SLIM SOLE DRESS SHOES FROM WILL’S VEGAN SHOES”]
[amazon fields=”B074ZPJ15T” value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
- These high-quality shoes in chestnut vegan leather should last a good long time with water-resistant uppers and hand-stitched insole cushioning.
- Handmade and PETA-approved.
- Lace-up design with grippy outsoles.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: You can probably count on these shoes to last if you wear them beyond your wedding and pretty regularly. And since they're water-resistant, they're fairly worry-free.
- Cons: They're a bit pricey.
Want more vegan shoes?
We've compiled over 27 different styles of vegan shoes and where you can buy them.
See them all here!
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!