In this guide, we've hand-selected 10 of the best vegan non slip shoes for men and women. They're perfect for working, walking on slippery surfaces or every day life!
See them all below...
Navigate This Article Using The Links Below
1. Men's Black Sherman Slip-Resistant Oxford Work Shoes by Nunn Bush
- Gentlemen, if your job requires semi-formal footwear that will keep you steady on slick floors, Nunn Bush creates these faux leather oxfords to suit your needs.
- Slip-resistant soles supply ample traction.
- Made with antimicrobial linings and dual foam footbeds.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they're faux leather.
- Pros: Combining dress shoes and safe work shoes, these men's oxfords are well-suited to all-black dress codes for restaurant servers and bartenders.
- Cons: According to reviewers, while they're great for work, they're fairly susceptible to wear and tear.
2. Women's Black Kincaid II SR Faux Leather Work Loafers from Sketchers
- The women's Kincaid II SR loafers from Sketchers are designed to support your step in comfort and style.
- Fashionable in water-resistant faux leather.
- Constructed with grooved, slip-resistant outsoles and memory foam cushioning.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: Anyone who spends long hours standing, walking and carrying heavy items could benefit from these supportive loafers. In black, they're easy to match with all of your work apparel.
- Cons: Their casual appearance may or may not be work-appropriate depending on dress codes.
3. Men's Black Avi-Union Food Service Sneakers from Avia
- Veterans of the food service industry knows how important comfort and slip-resistance are in a pair of work shoes. These men's sneakers from Avia offer both in a classic athletic style.
- Faux leather is protected by Scotchgard water and stain treatment.
- Oil and slip-resistant with memory foam sockliners.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But they're all synthetic.
- Pros: You won't need to spend big bucks on these affordable shoes. You may even be able to reuse them for errand-running.
- Cons: Sneakers may or may not suit your work environment.
4. Women's Black Ghenter Bronaugh SR Work Shoes from Sketchers
- The mesh uppers provide flexibility while the heavy-duty construction of these women's slip-resistant sneakers make them excellent for many unpredictable occupational conditions.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) rated with Air Cooled Memory Foam padding.
- Scotchguard-protected for water and stain resistance.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they're made with synthetic materials.
- Pros: Whether you work in healthcare, food service or anywhere electrical hazards exist, these work shoes excel in safety and comfort.
- Cons: None that stand out, unless sneakers aren't doable at your job.
5. Men's Black Service Faux Leather Work Oxfords by Deer Stags
- These textured faux leather oxfords offer a well-groomed appearance for flight attendants, servers, nurses and all service providers in need of spruce, slip-resistant footwear.
- Designed with cushioned collars and footbeds.
- Outsoles are non-marking and stable on oily and watery surfaces.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, they're all human-made.
- Pros: They're low-cost and stylish. The oxford style is the best part about these slip-resistant shoes—it can be difficult to find the right aesthetic for work.
- Cons: For the price, these are pretty con-free shoes.
6. Women's Black Slip-Resistant Complete SafeTstep Clogs from Payless
- Healthcare providers often prefer clogs like these for simple but comfortable wear.
- Optional heel straps offer a snug fit.
- Oil-resistant and made from durable EVA material.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: Clogs tend to give your toes room to breathe. These shoes should promote decent air flow, which is ideal in the summer months.
- Cons: The backless design could be problematic if your job requires closed-heel shoes.
7. Men's Black Slip-Resistant Faux Leather Chelsea Boots from Gelato
- These slip-resistant faux leather Chelsea boots might appeal to individuals in industries from retail to food and beverage service with their chic look.
- Oil and water-resistant with shock-absorbing insoles.
- Made with inner zippers and elastic goring for easy wear.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but these are faux leather.
- Pros: If an everyday, dress-casual look is what you're aiming for, you've found your work shoes. Chelsea boots are made for button-downs and slacks.
- Cons: They look like they could get a little stuffy in hot and humid conditions.
8. Women's Grey Klass Work Wedges by LifeStride
- Available in sparkly, patent or matte black faux leather, these women's work wedges make attractive office shoes that will pair nicely with any color or clothing style.
- Oil and slip-resistant.
- Built with memory foam padding and low heels.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the description shows synthetic materials.
- Pros: The look is versatile for pants and skirts while the resilient design ensures secure footing. They could potentially work for all seasons as they're neither too light nor too heavy.
- Cons: While the heels are low, they probably won't accommodate all professional needs.
9. Men's Black SafeTstep Andre Court Sneakers from Payless
- The men's safeTstep Andre Court sneakers in perforated faux leather are meant to transition from work, to leisure, to athletic activities.
- Lace-up with cozy lining and insoles.
- Outsoles are non-marking and oil/slip-resistant.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, they're all synthetic.
- Pros: Conveniently multipurpose, you can certainly get your money's worth out of these sneakers. Since they're made from nice faux leather, they should fit into a good range of professional scenes.
- Cons: They're probably not great for heavy training or physical activities.
10. Women's Brown Vegan Leather Chelsea Boots from MarBel
- These snazzy Chelsea boots will help to prevent falls on uneven or slippery surfaces with their grippy, nonslip outsoles.
- Cushioned inside for extra support.
- Slip-on style with heel tabs.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: They offer trendy fashion on a budget. The look is adaptable to any style, so you can match them with just about your entire wardrobe.
- Cons: They're not designed for work, though they could suit office or retail work.