In this guide, we’ve hand-selected 10 of the best vegan non-slip shoes for men and women. They’re perfect for working, walking on slippery surfaces, or everyday life!
See them all below or see our top picks here:
- Gentlemen, if your job requires semi-formal footwear that will keep you steady on slick floors, Nunn Bush creates these faux leather oxfords to suit your needs.
- Slip-resistant soles supply ample traction.
- It is made with antimicrobial linings and dual foam footbeds.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they’re faux leather.
- Pros: Combining dress shoes and safe work shoes, these men’s oxfords are well-suited to all-black dress codes for restaurant servers and bartenders.
- Cons: According to reviewers, while they’re great for work, they’re fairly susceptible to wear and tear.
- The women’s Kincaid II, SR Loafers from Sketchers, are designed to support your step-in comfort and style.
- Fashionable in water-resistant faux leather.
- It is constructed with grooved, slip-resistant outsoles and memory foam cushioning.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: Anyone who spends long hours standing, walking, and carrying heavy items could benefit from these supportive loafers. They’re easy to match with all of your work apparel in black.
- Cons: Their casual appearance may or may not be work-appropriate, depending on dress codes.
3. Men’s Black Avi-Union Food Service Sneakers from Avia
Check out this vegan starter kit
- Veterans of the foodservice industry know how important comfort and slip-resistance are in a pair of work shoes. These men’s sneakers from Avia offer both in a classic athletic style.
- Faux leather is protected by Scotchgard water and stain treatment.
- Oil and slip-resistant with memory foam sock liners.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But they’re all synthetic.
- Pros: You won’t need to spend big bucks on these affordable shoes. You may even be able to reuse them for errand-running.
- Cons: Sneakers may or may not suit your work environment.
4. Women’s Black Ghenter Bronaugh SR Work Shoes from Sketchers
- The mesh uppers provide flexibility, while the heavy-duty construction of these women’s slip-resistant sneakers makes them excellent for many unpredictable occupational conditions.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) rated with Air Cooled Memory Foam padding.
- Scotchguard-protected for water and stain resistance.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they’re made with synthetic materials.
- Pros: Whether you work in healthcare, food service, or anywhere electrical hazards exist, these work shoes excel in safety and comfort.
- Cons: None that stand out, unless sneakers aren’t doable at your job.
9. Women’s Black Slip-Resistant Complete SafeTstep Clogs from Payless
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.