On the search for a lovely pair of vegan Mary Jane shoes? If so, you’re going to love these ten unique styles that we’ve listed below…
Let us know which is your favorite!
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Vegan Kitty Mary Janes by T.U.K.||A|
|Vintage Inspired Mary Jane Pumps from Guilty Heart||A+|
1. Vegan Kitty Mary Janes by T.U.K.
Check out this vegan starter kit
- Finally, a cute vegan shoe our feline friends would approve of. These black vegan leather Mary Janes feature kitty faces with white stitch details.
- Low platform-style with a wide buckle strap
- Conveniently cleanable with soap and water.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: They’re unique conversation starters with charm to go around. Wear them with jeans, a black dress, or some funky patterns to play up the fun design.
- Cons: They could get limited use depending on work and wardrobe.
3. Links Houndstooth Mary Jane Ballet Flats by Asos Design
- Fashion never strays far from a classic pattern like houndstooth. Add these Asos Design Mary Jane ballet flats to your dress-casual collection.
- Designed with lovely square toes
- Flat-heeled for versatile wear.
- Advertised as vegan: No, though the materials are textile and synthetic.
- Pros: Cultivate your street style with these fashionable Mary Janes. They’d be dreamy with linen pants and a blazer.
- Cons: They may require careful matching to avoid pattern overload.
4. Vegan Block Heel Mary Jane Pumps from Pic/Pay
- Offered in trendy styles, like leopard print and dual contrast tones, these vegan pumps will keep your look up-to-date with pointed toes and block heels.
- Heels are a reasonable 3.25″.
- Rubber soles provide traction.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: We love all the stylish choices. Pick a pair for work and a pair for parties.
- Cons: They’re a little pricier than some of the other vegan Mary Janes we found, but they’re so fetching, they might be worth it.
5. Dustie Faux Suede Mary Janes from Soft Style
- These faux suede Mary Janes are Graceful and sophisticated and mix well with office attire.
- It is made with chunky 2″ heels.
- Memory foam footbeds and slip-resistant soles lend durability.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but these are faux suede.
- Pros: They’re perfect for pencil skirts and blouses. Between the memory foam and comfortable low heel, your feet will thank you after a full day on your feet.
- Cons: While no obvious cons jump out, a few reviewers have noted a somewhat narrow width.
6. Greta Faux Leather Mary Jane Oxfords from Urban Outfitters
- The Greta faux leather Mary Jane oxfords come with a real old-school feel that you can’t help but fall in love with.
- They are designed with thick rubber platform soles.
- It buckled with silver hardware.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But they’re polyurethane.
- Pros: Break out your pleated skirts and mini hair clips. These Mary Janes are ideal for a polished look to 90s grunge mode.
- Cons: No half sizes available.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.