Are you looking for the best vegan golf shoes to buy? Then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve personally selected ten options for women and men that work great on the green.
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Women’s eMerge Dressy Faux Leather Golf Shoes by FootJoy||A+|
|Women’s Halo Removable Cleat Golf Shoes from Callaway||A+|
|Men’s Metallic Faux Leather Golf Shoes from Rahata||A|
|Men’s Saddle Faux Leather Golf Shoes by FootJoy||A+|
Check out this vegan starter kit
5. Men’s Spikeless FI Impact 3 Golf Shoes by Nike
- Sport these men’s golf shoes from Nike on or off the golf course with the spikeless flex grooved soles.
- Waterproof, lightweight, and breathable.
- Synthetic vamps add structural support.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials listed are human-made.
- Pros: It’s nice when your golf shoes can transition from the green to the pavement. Multitaskers might prefer the spikeless golf shoe varieties.
- Cons: They’re pricier than many other vegan golf shoes.
6. Women’s Go Golf Max Cut Spikeless Golf Shoes from Sketchers
- These golf shoes are neat and tidy-looking with heathered mesh uppers and synthetic trim.
- It is constructed with resilient TPU outsoles and cushiony insoles.
- Water-resistant and breathable.
- Advertised as vegan: No, though they’re all human-made.
- Pros: When the sun beats down in the summer, you’ll want some breathable shoes. The mesh fabric is a good feature for a cooling effect.
- Cons: Water resistance doesn’t guarantee that your feet won’t get a little damp in saturated conditions.
8. Women’s Minimus SL Spikeless Golf Shoes by New Balance
- Get some extra mileage off the golf course with New Balance’s spikeless Minimus SL golf shoes.
- Breathable with mesh uppers and synthetic structural overlays.
- It is padded with Ortholite insoles.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are all synthetic.
- Pros: No need to take a change of shoes as you can wear these from home to the golf green. The grooved rubber soles should provide decent grip while the Ortholite pads alleviate pressure.
- Cons: Spiked golf shoes offer a little more adhesion, particularly in damp conditions.
9. Men’s Tech Response Three Stripe Golf Shoes by Adidas
- Adidas brings its signature triple-stripe style to the golf course.
- They are designed with sturdy spikes to help you stay firmly in position.
- It is built with a shock-absorbing EVA midsole.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials listed are synthetic.
- Pros: Satisfied customers love the grip and comfort of these fashionable golf shoes. Don’t let soggy conditions get in the way of your golf game.
- Cons: None to note. These shoes get rave reviews.
10. Women’s Air Zoom Accurate Faux Leather Golf Shoes by Nike
- Nike’s Air Zoom Accurate golf shoes for women are highly stylish with all-white faux leather uppers and glossy Nike Swoosh logos.
- Waterproof and supportive with Zoom Air foam midsoles.
- Softspikes Pulsar spikes add traction on harsh outdoor surfaces.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they’re all synthetic.
- Pros: Waterproof shoes will likely last longer, and your feet will stay dry even on wet grass.
- Cons: Reviewers point out that the fit is narrow—not suitable for wider feet.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.