Looking for the best vegan golf shoes to buy? Then you've come to the right place. We've personally selected 10 options for women and men that work great on the green.
[table id=79 responsive=stack responsive_breakpoint="phone"/]
- Get some extra mileage off the golf course with the spikeless Minimus SL golf shoes from New Balance.
- Breathable with mesh uppers and structural synthetic overlays.
- Padded with Ortholite insoles.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are all synthetic.
- Pros: No need to take a change of shoes as you can wear these from home to the golf green. The grooved rubber soles should provide decent grip while the Ortholite pads alleviate pressure.
- Cons: Spiked golf shoes offer a little more adhesion, particularly in damp conditions.
2. Men’s Tech Response Three Stripe Golf Shoes by Adidas
- Adidas brings its signature triple-stripe style to the golf course.
- Designed with sturdy spikes to help you stay firmly in position.
- Built with a shock-absorbing EVA midsoles.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials listed are synthetic.
- Pros: Satisfied customers love the grip and comfort of these fashionable golf shoes. Don't let soggy conditions get in the way of your golf game.
- Cons: None to note. These shoes get rave reviews.
3. Women’s Air Zoom Accurate Faux Leather Golf Shoes by Nike
- Nike's Air Zoom Accurate golf shoes for women are highly stylish with all-white faux leather uppers and glossy Nike swoosh logos.
- Waterproof and supportive with Zoom Air foam midsoles.
- Softspikes Pulsar spikes add traction on tough outdoor surfaces.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they're all synthetic.
- Pros: Waterproof shoes are likely to last longer, and your feet will stay dry even on wet grass.
- Cons: Reviewers point out that the fit is narrow—not good for wider feet.
4. Men’s Spikeless FI Impact 3 Golf Shoes by Nike
[amazon fields=”B078PHCBBS” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”MEN’S SPIKELESS FI IMPACT 3 GOLF SHOES BY NIKE”]
[amazon fields=”B078PHCBBS” value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
- Sport these men's golf shoes from Nike on or off the golf course with the spikeless flex groove soles.
- Waterproof, lightweight and breathable.
- Synthetic vamps add structural support.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials listed are human-made.
- Pros: It's nice when your golf shoes can transition from the green to the pavement. Multitaskers might prefer the spikeless golf shoe varieties.
- Cons: They're pricier than many other vegan golf shoes.
5. Women’s Go Golf Max Cut Spikeless Golf Shoes from Sketchers
- These golf shoes are neat and tidy-looking with heathered mesh uppers and synthetic trim.
- Constructed with resilient TPU outsoles and cushiony insoles.
- Water-resistant and breathable.
- Advertised as vegan: No, though they're all human-made.
- Pros: When the sun beats down in the summer, you'll want some breathable shoes. The mesh fabric is a good feature for a cooling effect.
- Cons: Water resistance doesn't guarantee that you're feet won't get a little damp in saturated conditions.
Check out this vegan starter kit
[amazon fields=”B01LW6MQNL” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”WOMEN’S EMERGE DRESSY FAUX LEATHER GOLF SHOES BY FOOTJOY”]
[amazon fields=”B01LW6MQNL” value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
[amazon fields=”B074L7XBCC” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”WOMEN’S HALO REMOVABLE CLEAT GOLF SHOES FROM CALLAWAY”]
[amazon fields=”B074L7XBCC” value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
[amazon fields=”B07D292J6P” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”MEN’S METALLIC FAUX LEATHER GOLF SHOES FROM RAHATA”]
[amazon fields=”B07D292J6P” value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.