If you're looking for vegan dress shoes for women, then you're going to love this post. We've carefully selected 10 great-looking options that are comfortable and look great.
You're bound to find something that you love below...
Navigate This Article Using The Links Below
1. Two Tone Slingback Pumps from Express
- If you're getting dolled up to go out, a slingback pump is a good choice. This one from Express is perfect with a miniskirt or a bodycon dress.
- Two-toned in black and lipstick red, beige or snake print.
- Tall with a stiletto heel.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but these pumps are synthetic.
- Pros: The black can be coordinated with all your evening looks while the color pop adds flavor. And they're nice and light for summer weather.
- Cons: Just make sure you get the right fit so your heels don't slip out of the slings.
2. Linda Sequin Booties by Farylrobin
- Zhoosh up your ensemble with Farylrobin's glittery sequin boot.
- Ankle-height with an inner zipper.
- Designed with a 3" chunky heel.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are cotton and polyurethane.
- Pros: That shimmery mermaid vibe. Consider wearing something simple like a little black dress to really show these off.
- Cons: They're pricey.
3. Liz Faux Croc Platform Oxfords by Jane and the Shoe
- The oxford style and shiny faux croc leather give this platform wedge a sophisticated feel.
- Lace-up with a 2" heel and a 1.5" platform.
- Made with a textured outsole and lightly padded footbed.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but these are synthetic.
- Pros: They're a nice balance between fancy and relaxed. Style them with anything from jeans to jumpsuits. If you're feeling creative, throw in a contrasting pattern to complement the faux croc.
- Cons: They're probably not dressy enough for more formal events.
4. Zoa Faux Suede Over the Knee Boots by Kendall + Kylie
- If you've always been a fan of over-the-knee boots, there's never been a better time to indulge. A faux suede number like this Kendall + Kylie boot is classic with leggings or mini to midi dresses.
- Made with a partial zipper on the inner side.
- Designed with a pointed toe and stiletto heel.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the material is faux suede.
- Pros: You've probably been spotting boots like these everywhere this fall and winter. Style them with fun patterns like animal prints and plaid.
- Cons: They may or may not be suitable for work.
5. Low Heel Strappy Sandals from Guilty Shoes
- Meet your everyday summer sandals (next to your flats). With a low heel and breezy design, this shoe will help keep you cool and comfortable on hot summer days.
- Features a chunky wrapped heel.
- Adjustable with a buckled ankle strap.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the description.
- Pros: Go with the tan faux suede for all your summer essentials or the glittery champagne for flouncy skirts and fancier occasions. With so many color and fabric options, you could even stock up (because that price ain't bad).
- Cons: We're not sure what kind of traction they have on the bottoms.
6. Tassel Ballet Flats by Asos Design
- Nix fatigue when you're on your feet all day with this satiny ballet flat.
- Embellished with multicolor tassels.
- Fastens with a buckled ankle strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: They're elegant and distinctive, perfect for airy summer dresses and flowy pants. Go as dressy or casual as you need.
- Cons: Unless you're in neutral colors, matching these shoes could take some finesse.
7. Manic Flat Brogues by Asos Design
- Brogues are quintessential dress shoes. Asos Design's flat brogue in tan synthetic leather is sure to blend with all your office attire.
- Features ornate brogue details.
- Laces up for a snug fit.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they're faux leather shoes.
- Pros: From work to weddings, anywhere you need to go, these will get you in. Don't forget to pair them with jeans, too.
- Cons: None that really stand out.
8. Dress pumps from Jenn Ardor
- The reason pumps like these are timeless is that there's nowhere you can't go, nothing you can't wear them with. This statuesque pump is stylish with an open inner side.
- Available in a variety of matte and shiny colors.
- Made with a 4" stiletto heel.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: You won't beat the versatility. They're fashionable with distressed jeans, wide leg pants and skirts of all styles. No matter what you've got on, you'll be dressed to the nines.
- Cons: If you're not used to tall heels, reserve them for only a few hours' worth of wear to start.
9. Rockstar Interlace Western Mule by Roper
- The Rockstar Interlace Mule is an all-around wearable shoe with a low stacked heel, an elegantly pointed toe and subtle Western accents.
- Features interlace details across the bridge.
- Comfortable with a padded footbed.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but these mules are faux leather.
- Pros: Having a few pairs of shoes that oscillate between casual and dressy averts the struggle to find the ones that go with your outfit. These mules could potentially make it from spring right through fall, day or night.
- Cons: Best for narrow feet, according to reviews.
10. Tie Back Bootie from Cambridge Select
- The tie on the heel brings a little spice to this stiletto bootie.
- Designed with a pointed toe.
- Zips up on the inner side.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the description.
- Pros: All seasons are ankle boots season. Slip these on with any wardrobe combo and head to your nine-to-five, downtown or out for the evening.
- Cons: None that are glaring.