Let’s face it; there are not many things as cute as little feet.vegan baby shoes are listed below
Have a look…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Unisex Dinosaur Vegan Leather Moccasins by MoonBaby Organics||A+|
|Boys’ Justice League Infant Slip-Ons from DC Comics||B+|
|Girls’ Toddler Margot Glitter Ballet Flats from Native||B|
|Unisex Canvas Shoes from Toms||B+|
Check out this vegan starter kit
- DC comic book fans will love these infant shoes with Justice League emblems.
- It is made of hand-washable fabric.
- Soft and squishy with elastic goring.
- Advertised as vegan: But these are all textile.
- These little fabric shoes with black bows are pretty and elegant and perfect for special occasions.
- Slip-on style with elastic goring.
- It is lightly padded inside.
- Advertised as vegan:
- Pros: Don’t worry about the bow coming undone—it’s fixed in place and fuss-free.
- Have a fancy event to go to?
- It’s classic black perforated details and contrasting materials.
- It fastens with a black shoelace.
- Advertised as vegan: However, the materials listed are synthetic.
- Pros: Give your baby boy a head start in the style department.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.