Are you looking for a pair of New Balance Vegan Shoes? We’ve compiled 10′ options from this brand that feel good and function exceptionally well.
Find some of their best shoes without leather or any animal materials below (you may have to do your due diligence for things like glue, dyes, etc.)…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Men’s New Balance Minimus 40 Trainers||A|
|Women’s Fresh Foam Beacon New Balance Running Shoes||A+|
|Women’s 1540v2 New Balance Running Shoes||B|
|Men’s Fresh Foam 3000v4 Turf New Balance Baseball Shoes||A+|
1. Men’s New Balance Minimus 40 Trainers
Check out this vegan starter kit
5. Men’s 1540v2 New Balance Running Shoes
- Designed for runners predisposed to overpronating; New Balance’s 1540v2 features a blown rubber sole and extra foam layers to support every stride.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper.
- It is made with a removable footbed.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: Especially for overpronators, these sneakers deliver comfort and protection. They’re also good walking shoes, so anyone who requires extra support will benefit.
- Cons: They’re expensive.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.