Are you looking for Men’s Vegan Cowboy Boots that look like the real thing? You’re in the right place!
We’ve rounded up 11 cowboy boots for men made of faux leather and synthetic materials that fit the bill. Let’s check them out…
Black and White Embroidered Faux Snakeskin Print Cowboy Boots by Laredo
Embroidered upper and flashy faux snakeskin lower.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they’re said to be made from man-made/synthetic materials.
- Pros: Cushioned insole and generally reported to fit well.
- Cons: Some reviewers have felt that the faux snakeskin is somewhat shiny and “fake” looking, so these might not be your style if you’re looking for an exact animal skin replica.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they’re described as synthetic.
- Pros: True to size and made with a non-skid outsole.
- Cons: According to some reviewers, they may need to be worn less often to stay in good shape.
Check out this vegan starter kit
Two-Tone Black and Chestnut Brown Western Stitch Cowboy Boots with Square Toe by Roper
These Roper cowboy boots feature contrast stitching and crinkled vegan leather for an authentic look.
- Advertised as vegan: No, all parts are detailed as faux leather and synthetic material.
- Pros: Flexible with a comfortably cushioned footbed.
- Cons: Somewhat pricey and said to run small.
Dark Brown Multi-color Embroidered Hinton Cowboy Boots with Square Toe by Justin
Classic embroidered cowboy boots in deep brown.
- Advertised as vegan: Not as vegan but as faux leather.
- Pros: The J-Flex Flexible Comfort System provides maximum shock absorption.
- Cons: On the pricey side.
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.