If you're looking for a men's vegan pea coat then you've probably noticed that they're not easy to find. Unfortunately, almost everything out there has wool in it! But luckily, we were able to find 4 great options that are cruelty-free.
Check out these wool-free pea coats below...
1. Twill Pea Coat from H&M
- H&M's sophisticated twill pea coat comes in two vegan versions: black and dark blue (the gray is made with wool).
- Double-breasted with notch lapels and a split-hem vent at the back.
- Adjustable at the cuffs with button tabs.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the black and dark blue twill pea coats are currently vegan. But do note: It's important to read the descriptions of H&M's pea coats—even from color to color—as they're made with a variety of materials and some incorporate wool.
- Pros: Every dapper gentleman needs a pea coat. This one is classic and work-friendly, wearable anywhere, anytime with pretty much your entire wardrobe.
- Cons: It's moderately pricey compared with some other vegan-friendly pea coats.
2. Double Breasted Pea Coat from Wantdo
- A traditional double-breasted pea coat for everyday wear with notch lapels and hand-warming slip pockets.
- Cuffs feature adjustable button tabs.
- Designed with a vent at the back.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's polyester.
- Pros: Spruce style at a very reasonable cost. It would be quite dashing with a thick knit scarf and vegan desert boots.
- Cons: Some reviewers mention that it's a bit wide—it may require sizing down, but it also depends on the fit you're looking for.
3. Faux Wool Pea Coat from Brave Soul
- This wool look pea coat is ultra casual with segmented stitch details on the chest and back.
- Lightly padded for added warmth.
- Designed with slip pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's made of vegan materials.
- Pros: It's casual enough for your dressed-down attire, and we can't argue with that price. It's nice that it has an extra layer of insulation for protection against the cold.
- Cons: It looks to be on the shorter side in case you're searching for something traditional.
4. Polyester Pea Coat from Excelled Leather
- Available in black, charcoal and gray, this pea coat is wool-free and just about as elegant as it gets with a double-breasted design and stylish welt pockets.
- Made to look like real wool.
- Conveniently machine-washable.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's 100% polyester.
- Pros: This coat is classy and machine-washable. Especially in black or charcoal, you could throw it over a business suit or wear it to semi-formal events.
- Cons: It may run slightly large.