If you’re looking for a men’s vegan pea coat then you’ve probably noticed that they’re not easy to find. Unfortunately, almost everything out there has wool in it! But luckily, we were able to find 4 great options that are cruelty-free.
Check out these wool-free pea coats below…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Double Breasted Pea Coat from Wantdo
|Faux Wool Pea Coat from Brave Soul
|Polyester Pea Coat from Excelled Leather
Check out this vegan starter kit
4. Twill Pea Coat from H&M
- H&M’s sophisticated twill pea coat comes in two vegan versions: black and dark blue (the gray is made with wool).
- Double-breasted with notch lapels and a split-hem vent at the back.
- Adjustable at the cuffs with button tabs.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the black and dark blue twill pea coats are currently vegan. But do note: It’s important to read the descriptions of H&M’s pea coats—even from color to color—as they’re made with a variety of materials and some incorporate wool.
- Pros: Every dapper gentleman needs a pea coat. This one is classic and work-friendly, wearable anywhere, anytime with pretty much your entire wardrobe.
- Cons: It’s moderately pricey compared with some other vegan-friendly pea coats.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.