If you're looking for a men's vegan pea coat then you've probably noticed that they're not easy to find. Unfortunately, almost everything out there has wool in it! But luckily, we were able to find 4 great options that are cruelty-free.
Check out these wool-free pea coats below...
Image Product Where to Buy
Men's Carlos Double Breasted Pea Coat from Brave Soul
View on Amazon Twill Pea Coat from H&M
View on H&M
Men's Peacoat Jacket Double Breasted Fit Lapel Warm Classic Pea Coat from Wantdo
View on Amazon Men's Polyester Peacoat from Excelled
View on Amazon
1. Twill Pea Coat from H&M
- H&M's sophisticated twill pea coat comes in two vegan versions: black and dark blue (the gray is made with wool).
- Double-breasted with notch lapels and a split-hem vent at the back.
- Adjustable at the cuffs with button tabs.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the black and dark blue twill pea coats are currently vegan. But do note: It's important to read the descriptions of H&M's pea coats—even from color to color—as they're made with a variety of materials and some incorporate wool.
- Pros: Every dapper gentleman needs a pea coat. This one is classic and work-friendly, wearable anywhere, anytime with pretty much your entire wardrobe.
- Cons: It's moderately pricey compared with some other vegan-friendly pea coats.
Check out this vegan starter kit
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.