If you’re looking for some of the best-looking vegan leather jackets for women, then we’ve come to the right place. We’ve hand selected 10 stylish faux leather options that you’re going to love.
Let’s get to the list…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Faux Leather Trucker Jacket by Levi’s||A|
|Brishen Ruffle Quilt Jacket by French Connection||B+|
|Quilt Accent Racer Jacket by Levi’s||A+|
|Faux Leather Cropped Moto Jacket from Jorlyen||B+|
|Vegan Leather Moto Jacket from Anthropologie||A+|
Check out this vegan starter kit
6. Bow Quilt Vegan Leather Jacket by Kate Spade New York
- Quilted leather jackets are everywhere in street style and high fashion. The Kate Spade New York Bow Quilt 26.5″ jacket is for vegan fans.
- Features a bow quilt pattern, notched lapels and a slightly asymmetrical zipper.
- Accented by gold-toned hardware.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: Not only will this jacket look stunning with high-waisted trousers and pumps, it looks like it’ll keep you snug and warm in the chilly autumn air.
- Cons: It’s pricey.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.