Are you looking for some of the best men’s vegan leather jackets? Then you’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find 10 good-looking faux leather jackets for guys so you can look cool without wearing any cruelty.
Let’s check them out…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Vegan Leather Iconic Racer Jacket by Members Only||A+|
Check out this vegan starter kit
- If you’re familiar with Members Only, you probably know the brand’s legendary racer jacket (or have owned one or two). But it also comes in a vegan leather version in multiple colors, just like the original.
- Designed with a single chest pocket and Members Only logo tag.
- The collar fastens with a double-snap latch.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: Members Only is a style unto itself. Rock this vegan leather jacket with anything from khakis to nice linen pants.
- Cons: It may run a little large. We recommend checking the Members Only website for a size guide.
- Asos is an excellent spot for the latest trends like this black faux leather bomber jacket with a white faux fur collar for stylish contrast and cozy touch.
- Regular fit with side pockets and rib-knit cuffs.
- Zips up.
- Advertised as vegan: Not as vegan but as faux leather.
- Pros: This urban jacket will add a little pop to your outfit with the white faux fur collar. It’s casual but snappy, wearable with sneakers or vegan chukkas.
- Cons: The faux fur collar makes it pretty seasonal.
3. Quilted Sleeve Faux Leather Moto Jacket from RSQ
- This black faux leather jacket with quilted sleeves is exactly what you need for those summer night motorcycle rides.
- Made with a double-pointed collar and a diagonal side zipper.
- Comes with adjustable, buckled tabs at the waist.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the material is polyurethane.
- Pros: It’s an affordable vegan moto jacket that should protect you from the mild wind on a bike. But you don’t need to be a motorcycle man to wear it—moto jackets are always on trend with button-downs and tees.
- Cons: We’re not sure if this jacket will cut frostier winds, though it should be suitable for breezy summer days.
4. Classic Trucker Snap Button Faux Leather Jacket by Levi’s
- You can’t beat the classics. This black trucker jacket by Levi’s is made with supple faux leather and snap buttons down the placket.
- Constructed with a fold-over collar and flap chest pockets.
- Lined with chambray fabric.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but this jacket is faux leather.
- Pros: According to Zappos, the “regular fit” offers room to layer up, making it a great choice for fall and even winter. Pair it with dark wash denim and work boots.
- Cons: It’s not particularly cold weather-proof with its short fold-over collar and light lining, so layers and a scarf are recommended in chilly conditions.
- This faux leather blazer is something of a distinctive jacket, a little dressy, a little casual, and vintage-feeling.
- Made with traditional double-pointed blazer lapels.
- Constructed with functional waist pockets and a stylish chest pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it’s all synthetic.
- Pros: It’s a snazzy look for evenings. Throw this blazer on for a dress-casual occasion. Or mix up your t-shirt and denim vibe.
- Cons: It may get limited use.
6. Faux Leather Biker Jacket from Asos
- For relaxed, everyday outerwear, check out Asos Design’s “leather look” black biker jacket.
- Features a side zip system and diagonal pockets.
- Made with notched lapels.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but Asos describes the shell as “100% polyurethane.”
- Pros: You can match this jacket to pretty much anything in your closet for year-round style. It’s comfortable and laid-back with Asos Design edginess.
- Cons: None that seem to stand out.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.