Are you looking for a vegan leather hooded jacket? Well, then you're in luck! We've managed to find 10 beautiful faux leather jackets with hoods with options for women and men.
Now let's check them out...
1. Men's Black Detachable Hood Biker Jacket by River Island
- Wear this men's faux leather biker jacket with or without the detachable hood for timeless style.
- Comfy with quilted lining.
- Adjustable with a belted hem and zip cuffs.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's made with synthetic materials.
- Pros: As an autumn jacket, it provides protection against cold winds and maybe even light drizzles. We can't attest to its level of water resistance, but faux leather is usually at least a little rain-repellent.
- Cons: It's probably for casual use only (but it looks so good).
2. Women's Black Vegan Leather Moto Jacket by Blank NYC
- With a detachable hood, this ladies' moto jacket in black vegan leather can transition from spring, to summer, to fall.
- Zips up asymmetrically.
- Features stylish stitch details, zip pockets and adjustable cuffs.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: Get comfy with this fabric-hooded jacket. It plays well with anything from white sneakers to knee-high boots and should see you through many a cooler season.
- Cons: It comes with a belt loop but no belt, it seems.
3. Men's Contrast Hood Faux Leather Jacket from Hoffen
- Available in several different colors, each faux leather jacket comes with a removable hood in a constrasting tone.
- Lined with fuzzy faux fur inside.
- Zippered with chest and waist zip pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: Stay warm in style. Each color is a blend of neutral tones to match whatever you're wearing.
- Cons: We'd say you might be able to wear it in the winter, but maybe not if it isn't waterproofed. It depends on the climate where you live.
4. Women's Black Monroe Jacket from Free People
- This cool jacket has a moto structure with a distressed, denim-look hood.
- Beautifully textured with an authentic leather appearance.
- Constructed with a snap latch collar, zip pockets and a zippered front.
- Advertised as vegan: Not as vegan, but it's described as faux leather.
- Pros: The distressed hood adds a distinctive, urban element. It's fitted but not too narrow—it's just right.
- Cons: You probably won't want to wear it in any setting other than totally casual.
5. Men's Brown Faux Leather Bomber Jacket from Tanming
- In rich brown faux leather, this men's hooded jacket is embellished with slanting chest pockets and vertical stitching for a sleek look.
- Detachable hood comes with drawstrings.
- Designed with an elastic waistband.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but this is a faux leather jacket.
- Pros: Bomber jackets are made for maxing and relaxing. It's casual enough to look natural with jeans, but the little details make it nice enough to pair with something just a tad bit dressier.
- Cons: It looks so perfect for keeping rain out that it seems like it should be waterproof.
6. Women's Removable Cable Knit Hood Jacket by Guess
- Guess's hooded faux leather jacket gets a cozy touch with a detachable hood in cable-knit fabric that extends all the way down the front zipper.
- Constructed with notched lapels and zip pockets.
- Fitted with contour stitching throughout.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's all synthetic.
- Pros: This is a perfect fall jacket. Match the knit hood with a chunky sweater and leg warmers.
- Cons: We appreciate the hooded dickey, but it would be even better if the whole jacket were lined with that soft-looking cable-knit fabric (though it is lined).
7. Men's Black Faux Leather Hoodie Jacket by Calvin Klein
- Part biker jacket and part sweatshirt, Calvin Klein's vegan leather hoodie jacket has a quilted interior for extra warmth and comfort.
- Designed with slip waist pockets and a zip chest pocket.
- Zippers all the way up to the stand-up collar.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, it's 100% man-made.
- Pros: Between the knit hood and the quilted interior, it's probably suitable for motorcycle riding and definitely suitable for jeans, khakis and any sort of informal attire.
- Cons: The price.
8. Women's Oversized Hooded Moto Jacket by Levi's
- Plenty of women's moto jackets are fitted, but not too many are fabulously oversized like this one.
- Long and belted at the hem.
- Features a jersey knit hood, double-point lapels and a side zipper.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux leather.
- Pros: Since the dawn of modern fashion, oversized has meant chic. This jacket is elegant in its own right, especially with leggings and tall boots.
- Cons: Honestly, just that you might not get to wear it everywhere, all the time.
9. Men's Faux Leather Hoodie Jacket from Wantdo
- Another great fall/wintry men's jacket with a quilted interior and a sweater-type hood.
- Wind and water-repellent per the product description.
- Fitted with a ribbed hem and ribbed cuffs.
- Advertised as vegan: No—as faux leather.
- Pros: Gotta love the waterproofing for any weather forecast. If it's cold and rainy outside, grab this fashionable faux leather jacket on your way out the door.
- Cons: None that really stand out.
10. Women's Pebbled Faux Leather Jacket from French Connection
- With its pebbled texture and earthy tone in olive or wine, this women's faux leather jacket by French Connection is sophisticated but relaxed with the fabric hood.
- Fastens by zipper and snap latch at the collar.
- Designed with subtle stitching details on the back.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's made of faux leather.
- Pros: Say hello to your new favorite fall jacket. The available colors are beautifully dusky to suit a range of autumn-themed hues. Try it with a maxi dress or harem pants.
- Cons: According to reviews, it's a thicker, heavier jacket, which is great for chilly weather, but maybe not so much if that isn't what you need.