Are you looking for a vegan fur jacket? It's true - there are many faux fur options that are warm, stylish and cruelty-free. We've hand selected 10 options that you're going to love.
Check them out below...
VEGAN FUR JACKETS
1. Men's Camo Faux Fur Bomber Jacket by Urban Outfitters
- Designed in plush faux fur with an allover camo print, this bomber jacket is laid-back enough to rock with sweats and sneakers.
- Constructed with a foldover collar and zip closure.
- Comfy with a stretchy, elastic hem.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux fur.
- Pros: Guys, did you know winter could be this cozy? The faux fur comeback is totally working in your favor.
- Cons: Camo doesn't necessarily go with everything.
2. Women's Teddy Bomber Jacket from New Look
- Nothing feels like wearing clouds quite like wearing a teddy jacket. This one is everything you dreamed in the trendy color rust.
- Relaxed fit with an elastic waistband.
- Zips up to the foldover collar.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's 100% polyester.
- Pros: That snuggly feel. Trust us, you'll be reaching for this jacket on your way out the door on a pretty regular basis.
- Cons: Only that it's exclusively casual.
3. Men's Leopard Print Faux Fur Jacket from H&M
- Gentlemen, if your winter jackets are getting tired, try switching to this leopard print faux fur jacket from H&M.
- Made with a zippered front and a foldover collar.
- Convenient with side and interior pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No. Not to worry, though—it's faux fur.
- Pros: The cosmopolitan vibes from this jacket call for dressier attire. But no need to get too fancy with it. Jeans and a thermal will do, too.
- Cons: It may be limited to somewhat occasional wear.
4. Women's Shaggy Faux Fur Jacket from Free People
- Get into the bohemian mood with this awesomely shaggy jacket in ivory.
- Loose fit with hip pockets and hook fasteners.
- Designed with slightly oversized lapels.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the product description shows faux fur.
- Pros: Lots of jackets similar to this one are going open-front, which is trendy but not always practical. Rock this beatnik piece with absolutely anything from plaid to sequins.
- Cons: Without a doubt, the cost.
5. Men's Tall Faux Shearling Jacket by Asos Design
- For the tall guys (or the tall guys in your life). Faux shearling is fresh, especially in magical, go-with-anything-and-everything black.
- Constructed with a mix of soft faux suede and faux shearling.
- Button-down design with a notch collar.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are all synthetic.
- Pros: With all that downy material, you probably won't want to take it off. Can a jacket also be a bathrobe?
- Cons: Well, it's pretty darn near perfect. It would be perfect-perfect if it were waterproof for nasty winter weather.
6. Women's Pink Bomber Jacket by Blank NYC
- Beat the winter blues with cheery pink faux fur.
- Aviator-style collar bundles up with buckled straps.
- Made with a fitted waistband and buttoned cuffs.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux fur with faux leather accents.
- Pros: No icy winds are getting through that collar. Though the jacket looks fancy, it's actually pretty casual. Just throw it on over your denim.
- Cons: Pastel pink can be fairly particular.
7. Men's Faux Fur Hoodie Jacket from Forever 21
- Hooded jackets are making it big in fashion, and for good reason. Stay toasty indoors and out in Forever 21's hooded faux fur jacket for men.
- Lightweight and relaxed with an elastic waistband.
- Made with a divided kangaroo pocket and a full-length zipper.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But don't worry, it's faux fur.
- Pros: Even if you don't follow the trends, you'll appreciate how comfortable this jacket is. Style it with jeans or corduroy for a real tactile experience.
- Cons: Depending on your work environment, it may or may not be suitable on the job (sadly).
8. Women's Penny Lane Faux Fur Jacket by BB Dakota
- This one has luxury written all over it. It's made with medium-length faux fur in a warm, cinnamony color.
- Functional with hand-warming pockets.
- Hand-washable at home.
- Advertised as vegan: No. It's faux fur.
- Pros: You need a jacket for fancy-schmancy events. Well, here you go. It's gorgeous with slinky dresses and sparkly statement jewelry.
- Cons: It seems to be an open-front jacket, which is fine...unless you're going to be out all day in the blustery cold.
9. Men's Long Faux Fur Jacket From Reclaimed Vintage at Asos
- Let cutting-edge brand Asos guide you to this stately faux fur jacket with vintage style.
- Long and drapey with a buttoned placket.
- Designed with shawl lapels and hip pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No—as faux fur.
- Pros: It's the stylish way to warm up in the winter. Break out your slim jeans and dress pants for this jacket.
- Cons: It's creeping up there in price.
10. Women's Cropped Phoenix Jacket by astr the Label
- Cropped for that ever-popular, urban touch, this women's mocha shag jacket is decorative weekend wear.
- Fitted with an elastic waistband.
- Designed with a fold-down collar and zip front.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials are all human-made.
- Pros: This is another versatile jacket for everything in your closet. It's funky, fun and updated if you like something toward the modern end of fashion.
- Cons: Because it's cropped, you might want to match it with high-waisted bottoms only so you don't freeze.