Disclosure: As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
Are you looking for a
vegan dress coat
that actually looks good?
Then you've come to the right place.
Here are 10 options for men and women for next time you need to dress up...
Let's check out the coats...
Navigate This Article Using The Links Below
1. Women’s Tie Coat with Faux Fur by Asos Design
- What's fabulous about this coat (apart from everything) is that it doesn't have to wait for special occasions. Its gray color and simple design mesh well with dress or casual attire.
- Features a shawl collar trimmed in soft faux fur.
- Fastens with snap buttons and a tie waist.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's totally synthetic.
- Pros: Everyone loves a versatile piece they can show off day or night. Whatever you need a nice coat for, whether it's work or a party, keep this one by the door.
- Cons: It's mid-weight, which should keep you warm in the winter unless the temperature drops significantly.
2. Men's Short Trench coat from H&M
- Along with pea coats, trench coats epitomize dress style for men while maintaining a down-to-earth vibe. This beige trench coat is on the shorter side with a stylish tie belt.
- Collar fastens with hook-and-eye closures.
- Lined with two interior pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's all cotton and polyester.
- Pros: Sometimes a long trench coat is more dramatic than what you need. This one is made for easy, breezy styling with jeans or slacks.
- Cons: If you are looking for a traditional trench coat, the length is a little unconventional.
3. Women’s Leonore Coat by Baldwin
- Got something special coming up? This might be the coat you're looking for in luxe faux fur.
- Fastens with hook-and-eye closures.
- Collarless design.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux fur.
- Pros: You'll feel like a movie star everywhere you go. Get the most out of it and wear it with anything in your closet.
- Cons: The price.
4. Men’s Black Military Coat by River Island
- Military coats are always in fashion. This one is especially debonair in black with a long, slim silhouette and a tie waist.
- Double-breasted with a notch collar.
- Made with adjustable buckle cuffs.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's all human-made materials.
- Pros: You'll hardly need another dress-casual coat for winter. It's suitable for work and special occasions, but it's laid-back, too. If you're not quite sure how dressed up you need to be for an event, stick with this coat.
- Cons: It's a bit pricey.
5. Women's CORDUROY Swing Coat from Lai Meng Five Cats
[amazon fields=”B01MDLJUEE” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”WOMEN’S CORDUROY SWING COAT FROM LAI MENG FIVE CATS”]
[amazon fields=”B01MDLJUEE” value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
- Show up to the party in style. This navy blue swing coat is made of quilted corduroy for subtle texture.
- Embellished with gold-toned buttons.
- Fitted at the waist and flared to the hem.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it has a vegan construction.
- Pros: It's super feminine and chic, perfect for dresses but gorgeous with any style of pants.
- Cons: While beautiful, the style is pretty specific and may not go with everything.
6. Men's Viscose Blend Coat from H&M
Side Note: Trying to figure out how to go vegan in a healthy and sustainable way?
Check out this vegan starter kit
See it here on H&M.com
- A black coat like this is ideal for dressing to impress. Think business, black tie events and galas.
- Buttons up to the notch lapels.
- Embellished with cuff buttons, welt pockets and a back vent.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's made from synthetic materials.
- Pros: This coat will get you into any event. Flaunt it with nice fabrics and understated patterns.
- Cons: You may have a hard time dressing it down if you're looking for something multifunctional.
7. Women’s Longline Overcoat from Auxo
[amazon fields=”B075NF3H4Y” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”WOMEN’S LONGLINE OVERCOAT FROM AUXO”]
[amazon fields=”B075NF3H4Y” value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
- The style is very in this year, long and sleek with an open front.
- Features oversized lapels.
- Machine-washable for convenience.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's cotton and polyester.
- Pros: It's dressy but not too formal, so you can wear it on the daily. The navy is probably best for the most multipurpose option.
- Cons: The open front means holding it wrapped around you in really chilly weather.
8. Men’s Double Breasted Trench Coat by AOWOFS
[amazon fields=”B0771PBH83″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” alt=”MEN’S DOUBLE BREASTED TRENCH COAT BY AOWOFS”]
[amazon fields=”B0771PBH83″ value=”link” title=”See it here on Amazon”]
- This is your *almost* traditional trench coat, long with black wrist tabs that contrast with the lighter colors.
- Designed with a slim fit and notch lapels.
- Belted at the waist.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's made of cotton and polyester.
- Pros: You can pull this coat off just about anywhere. That's the magic of trench coats. Pair it with a suit or jeans.
- Cons: It's a little limited in terms of how formal you can get with it, but that's the trade-off for versatility.
9. Women’s Birds of a Feather Coat by Anthropologie
- Somewhere between a coat and a blazer, this bird-themed piece gives you a little break from the ordinary.
- Button-down with notch lapels.
- Made with slanting hip pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's all synthetic.
- Pros: You could get a lot of use out of this chic coat. Dress it up or down, and don't be afraid to use your imagination.
- Cons: There's definitely a limited range of colors and patterns to match with it.
10. Men’s Camel Overcoat by New Look
- Every few years or so, camel coats come back in a big way. And you can see why—they're sophisticated and wearable absolutely anywhere, any time, just like this one.
- Made with notch lapels and a back vent.
- Fastens with black buttons.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, it's made with vegan materials.
- Pros: It's a smart look and a smart buy for everyday and semi-formal wear. There aren't many occasions that don't call for a classy camel coat.
- Cons: It's good for fall and mild winter days but probably not colder weather.
Want more vegan coats and jackets?
We've compiled a bunch of different styles to check out...
See them all here!
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!