Are you looking for a red vegan leather jacket to complete a bold look? Then you've come to the right place. We've selected 10 fantastic options for both men and women.
Check out these stylish red faux leather jackets below...
1. Women's Burgundy Faux Leather Moto Jacket by Forever 21
*Be sure to select Burgandy option on Forever 21 site.
- Ladies, get this moto jacket before it sells out. It's a lovely burgundy color with snazzy silver hardware.
- Zips up and fastens with a buckled hem.
- Designed with notch lapels and side pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's made of vegan materials.
- Pros: Currently, red leather jackets are popular, so now's the time to get your hands on an affordable vegan gem like this one. Wear it with a skirt and heels or a cozy sweater for a playful winter coat alternative.
- Cons: It's lovely and casual, i.e., not suitable for dressier occasions.
2. Men's McManus Color Block Jacket from G by Guess
- Guess is making some great leather jackets that just happen to be vegan, like this wine-toned moto jacket with black color blocks at the shoulders.
- Quilted on the upper sleeves.
- Made with a zip front and a standing collar.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's totally synthetic.
- Pros: Whether you need new riding gear or a fresh look, this will keep you in style. Pair it with work boots or sneakers.
- Cons: Like the Forever 21 jacket, it should probably be reserved for super casual affairs.
3. Women's Aviator Jacket with Faux Fur Lining by Urbancode
- Snuggle up all winter in Urbancode's cherry red faux leather jacket with luxurious faux fur lining and accents.
- Made with stylishly oversized notch lapels.
- Adjustable at the cuffs with zippers.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, all the materials are human-made.
- Pros: Looking to revive your winter wardrobe? Add this to the rotation to go with tailored pants or skirts and knee-high boots.
- Cons: It's kind of pricey.
4. Men's Vegan Leather Iconic Racer Jacket by Members Only
- Members Only makes it easy to find vegan leather outerwear in all kinds of colors, including deep burgundy for easy wearing.
- Fastens with a full-length zipper and a collar tab.
- Stretchy with elastic material at the hem and cuffs.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: It's a classic. Layer up in the colder months and you've got yourself a good jacket for fall and winter. Plus, the burgundy color is pretty fad-proof.
- Cons: Some reviewers mention that the pockets are a bit shallow.
5. Women's Racing Jacket from Sebby
- Motorcycle jackets are always in. Sebby's racing jacket in dark red is perfect for leisurely afternoons and evenings.
- Zips up and fastens at the collar with a snap latch.
- Designed with ribbed paneling on the sides and inner sleeves.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's synthetic.
- Pros: Graceful and elegant, you could potentially wear this jacket to work or out on a girl's night. Style it any way you want—with jeans or a dress.
- Cons: If you are in the market for a functional racing jacket, this one might be fashion over function.
6. Men's Zion Faux Leather Jacket from G by Guess
- This jacket has a trucker sort of style to it with its relaxed fit and flap chest pockets, but it's a little bit fancier in burgundy faux leather.
- Zippered with waist pockets.
- Features a stand-up collar that fastens with a snap latch.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But just like the other Guess jacket on our list, this one is synthetic.
- Pros: It's laid-back and modest but sharp. You can really mix and match your outfit styles.
- Cons: You *might* be able to wear it to work. It really depends on the environment.
7. Women's Walking in Memphis Jacket from Jack by BB Dakota
- The maroon version of this vegan leather jacket is ideal for darker outfits. It adds a pleasant, subtle color pop.
- Quilted at the shoulders and outer arms.
- Belted at the hem for a snug fit.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: It's embellished but understatedly so, striking that balance between ultra casual and fancy. Style it with patterns like florals or mini polka dots to complement the quilted details.
- Cons: None that really stand out.
8. Men's Faux Leather Moto Jacket by Kenneth Cole Reaction
- There isn't much you couldn't wear this jacket with, but it would be killer with jeans and combat boots.
- Made with flap chest pockets and slip waist pockets.
- Embellished with one zip chest pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's all synthetic.
- Pros: Make this jacket a new staple. It's versatile and sophisticated, and the burgundy color is a nice change from the typical black or brown.
- Cons: Some reviewers feel that it's a bit big while others find it shortish on taller frames. Check the retailer's website for sizing information.
9. Women's Faux Sherpa Jacket by Blank NYC
- Get into the holiday mood with this vegan leather moto jacket. The white faux sherpa lapels contrast nicely with a color called "Old Saint Nick" (appropriately named, if we do say so ourselves).
- Designed with a diagonal zipper and buckled waist tabs.
- Lined with soft faux sherpa.
- Advertised as vegan: No, though it's all human-made.
- Pros: Want something new and exciting to wear to the holiday parties? Try this cheerful jacket with a black dress and sleek thigh-high boots.
- Cons: There very well could be some serious seasonality to this jacket.
10. Women's Tailored Jacket by Emory Park
- L.A. designer Emory Park makes this faux leather jacket blazer-style with a fitted silhouette, notch lapels and a button placket.
- Designed to hug your body.
- Made with functional slip pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux leather.
- Pros: It offers a happy medium between a fabric blazer and a full-on jacket when you don't need all that coverage. It's definitely work-friendly, which is a bonus.
- Cons: It might be best for the milder days of autumn and early spring as it looks quite light.