Are you looking for a brown vegan leather jacket? Then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve put together 10 stylish options with choices for men and women.
Let’s check out some of these jackets…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Men’s Smooth Faux Leather Bomber Jacket by Tommy Hilfiger||A+|
|Men’s Racer Stripe Jacket from AOWOFS||A|
1. Men’s Smooth Faux Leather Bomber Jacket by Tommy Hilfiger
Check out this vegan starter kit
- Tommy Hilfiger’s traditional bomber jacket in dark brown faux leather is what you need for relaxed vacations.
- Zips all the way up to the top of the standing collar.
- Hem and cuffs are rib knit.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it’s 100% polyurethane.
- Pros: It looks wonderfully comfortable. Wear it in the fall with a sweater and a nice knit scarf.
- Cons: It is super casual, so we don’t recommend it for the office or more formal events.
2. Men’s Racer Stripe Jacket from AOWOFS
- Bold and stylish, this men’s faux leather jacket is complemented by orange racer stripes on the arms and a matching hem.
- Constructed with long zip pockets on either side.
- Fastens with a full-length zipper and a snap collar.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it’s all synthetic.
- Pros: Give your jeans and plain tees some extra oomph. Because a little something extra never hurts.
- Cons: The colors and stripes aren’t necessarily suited to every pattern and shade in your closet.
3. Women’s Petite Vegan (Minus The) Leather Jacket by Express
- Express makes a (Minus The) Leather line of vegan outerwear in tip-top fashion shape. This brown moto jacket is embellished with diagonal stitching details on the shoulders.
- Zips up and fastens at the neck with a snap latch.
- Made with zippered waist pockets and cuffs.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it’s all faux leather.
- Pros: It’s comfortable, classy and casual. Throw on a pair of jeans, a knotted tee and some high-top sneakers and you’ve got yourself a fabulous street style look. Or make it a little dressier with high heels.
- Cons: The petite fit could mean sizing up.
4. Men’s Distressed Faux Shearling Aviator Jacket by Members Only
- The aviator style is ever-popular. Members Only makes this men’s distressed faux leather jacket with a removable faux shearling collar.
- Constructed with ribbed fabric at the waistband, cuffs and pockets.
- Designed with a snazzy zip pocket on the upper arm.
- Advertised as vegan: No—as faux leather.
- Pros: If you dig the original Members Only jacket, this one tweaks it a little to make it cold weather-ready. Pair it with your favorite flannel and work boots.
- Cons: It’s probably pretty toasty, but maybe not toasty enough to don in really nippy conditions.
5. Women’s Fitted Moto Jacket by Blank NYC
- Fitted, cropped and delicious in velvety chestnut brown, this ladies’ moto jacket is flattering and feminine.
- Contemporary with double zip pockets on one side and a flap pocket on the other.
- Designed with notched lapels and snap waist tabs.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it’s a faux leather jacket.
- Pros: It’s perfect for adding a little edginess to a slinky skirt. Match it with evening attire or floral sun dresses.
- Cons: We’re wondering about the proportions of the slim fit. Probably best to take measurements first.
6. Men’s Faux Leather Biker Jacket by Barney’s
- Sophisticated and unassuming, gents can sport a faux leather jacket like this to casual affairs or parties.
- Made with ribbed elbow panels and a snap button collar.
- Zips up for easy wear.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, this jacket is all synthetic.
- Pros: Everyone needs a dashing vegan leather jacket for any occasion, dressed up or down. This one looks light enough for warmer weather, but combine it with a soft sweater and you’re good to go in the fall.
- Cons: It may or may not be a good work jacket depending on your profession.
7. Women’s Cropped Moto Jacket from Jack by BB Dakota
- The beige version of this chic moto jacket is soft and wearable with dark, light and bold colors in your wardrobe.
- Features a lovely pebbled texture.
- Designed with notched lapels and a zip front.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: You could take this jacket to the office or to a dinner date. It would look flawless over a simple tunic and jeans or a fancy dress.
- Cons: It’s a fabulous fashion piece, but in case you own a motorcycle, we wouldn’t suggest using it for riding as the cropped design won’t protect your midsection from the elements.
8. Men’s Zip Front Trucker Jacket from Levi’s
- Levi’s presents a classy trucker jacket in creamy brown faux leather with stitching accents on the shoulders and upper arms.
- Made with a zip front, double zip pockets on the chest and a protective inner pocket.
- Fastens at the latch collar with a metal snap.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it’s man-made.
- Pros: It’s effortlessly elegant, virtually unadorned with just the right amount of detail to give it character and class. An excellent accompaniment to sneakers and fancy wing-tip boots alike.
- Cons: It’s up there in price.
9. Women’s Faux Leather Moto Jacket by A New Day
- Plain is good sometimes. A New Day’s moto jacket in gentle fawn offers contouring stitching down the body and rib-like stitch details on the sleeves.
- Constructed with zippered waist pockets and a latch collar.
- Zips straight up the center.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but don’t worry. It’s faux leather.
- Pros: We appreciate a solid, everyday jacket at an affordable price. There’s no limit to how you can style it, and the cheery color is great for spring and fall.
- Cons: There are some discrepancies in the reviews as to whether it runs big or small. Take into consideration the boxy cut and the fact that many moto jackets are a bit narrow in the chest.
10. Women’s Drapey Faux Fur jacket from Cywulin
- This ladies’ jacket is built for style and comfort with a drapey look when unzipped and soft faux fur lining.
- Made with a stand-up collar and a hidden side zipper.
- Collar and hem have subtle accent stitching.
- Advertised as vegan: No. It’s faux leather and faux fur.
- Pros: The waterfall look when it’s open is very graceful, and we’re betting that the faux fur is nice and cozy in frosty weather.
- Cons: We don’t see any pockets in case that’s a deal breaker for you.
Want more vegan coats and jackets? We’ve compiled a bunch of different styles to check out… See them all here!
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.