Are you wondering about Raspberries and their Vitamin C Content? You’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know.
Let’s start with the first question – Do Raspberries Contain Vitamin C?
Quick Answer: Yes! Raspberries contain Vitamin C and are a very good source of this nutrient. They are ranked somewhere in the middle of all in terms of Vitamin C content per calorie for all fruits containing Vitamin C.
Vitamin C Content of Raspberries
- For every 100 calories of Raspberries, you get 49.3 mg of Vitamin C.
- This equates to 0.493 mg of Vitamin C per calorie.
- 1 ounce of raspberries Contains 7.4 mg of Vitamin C
Are Raspberries a Good Source of Vitamin C?
To figure out if Raspberries are a good source of Vitamin C, let’s see how they compare to some other foods. Remember, they contain 49.3 mg of Vitamin C per 100 calories or 0.493 mg per 1 calorie
- Loganberries contain 27.8 mg of Vitamin C per 100 calories or 0.278 mg per calorie.
- Salmonberries contain 20 mg of Vitamin C per 100 calories or 0.2 mg per calorie.
- Blackberries contain 55 mg of Vitamin C per 100 calories or 0.55 mg per calorie.
In Conclusion: Enjoy raspberries along with other high Vitamin C fruits and veggies such as kale and bell peppers and you’ll hit your daily requirements in no time!
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!