Are you wondering about Mushy Peas and their Vitamin C Content? You’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know.
Let’s start with the first question – Do Mushy Peas Contain Vitamin C?
Quick Answer: Contrary to fresh green peas, mushy peas don’t contain Vitamin C according to most standard nutrition calculators.
Vitamin C Content of Mushy Peas
- For every 100 calories of Mushy Peas, you get 0 mg of Vitamin C.
- This equates to 0 mg of Vitamin C per calorie.
- 1 Mushy Pea Contains 0 mg of Vitamin C
Are Mushy Peas a Good Source of Vitamin C?
To figure out if Mushy Peas are a good source of Vitamin C, let’s see how they compare to other foods. Remember, they contain 0 mg of Vitamin C per 100 calories or 0 mg per 1 calorie.
- Fresh Uncooked Cashew Nuts contain only 0.1 mg of Vitamin C per 100 calories or 0.001 mg per calorie.
- Raw Green Peas contain 49.4 mg of Vitamin C per 100 calories or 0.49 mg per calorie.
- Snow Peas contain 142.9 mg of Vitamin C per 100 calories or 1.43 mg per calorie.
- Fresh Bean Sprouts contain 44.0 mg of Vitamin C per 100 calories or 0.44 mg per calorie.
- Red Cabbages contain 184 mg of Vitamin C per 100 calories or 1.84 mg per calorie.
In Conclusion: Consider other types of peas along with high vitamin C fruits and vegetables such as kale, broccoli, bell peppers and citrus fruits to get your daily requirements of Vitmain C.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!