Looking for a faux leather sofa bed? We've selected 8 options that can be used as a couch or a pull out sofa sleeper when guests come over.
Safe space, accommodate guests and have a great looking room all at the same time. Let's get to the sofas...
1. Orren Ellis Apaui Queen Sleeper
Thanks to the bold color of the faux leather on this sofa bed, you never have to worry about sacrificing quality and design for the comfort and flexibility that you enjoy with a sofa bed. The deep aqua blue of the faux leather allows the sofa to fit into most any home easily and will add a touch of color to your space without being overwhelming.
The innerspring mattress was chosen to be not only comfortable, but also to fold up easily and store out of sight inside the sofa when not needed, and the seat cushions on the sofa are designed to offer plenty of support to anyone who wants to sit down. Thanks to the high-density foam used in the cushions, you don’t have to worry about them deflating or going flat over time.
- The sofa looks very elegant and will update any home
- It is very easy to open up the sleeper sofa and pull out the bed
- There are some owners who have complained about the mattress not being very comfortable and pushing into your back while you sleep
2. Red Barrel Studio Simmons Upholstery Bourne Sofa
Enjoy the comfort of a full size bed when you opt for this faux leather couch while still enjoying a very comfortable piece of living room furniture. There is a lot of attention to detail with this sofa, which ensures that it adds to the beauty and interest of your living room while also providing you with a great place to sit while relaxing at the end of the day.
The seat cushions and the arms have been decoratively stitched to add some visual interest to the piece, while the pub back is thick and full, which provides you a comfortable place to lean. The foam seat cushions also have wire springs inside of them, which help to offer you a lot of support when you are sitting.
- The sofa looks very sleek and improves the appearance of the living space
- This sofa is incredibly comfortable to sit on thanks to the plush cushions
- Some owners have reported having to use a topper on the mattress to make it comfortable enough for sleeping
- There are reports of the legs being difficult to put on the sofa
3. Humboldt Full Sleeper Sofa
This sofa does not look like a sleeper sofa thanks to its strong lines, attractive stitching, and smooth faux leather upholstery that all work together to create an interesting and timeless piece. Because every living room is different and will have a different color scheme, you can easily choose between black, coffee, and charcoal gray, depending on what color will look best in your home.
Even though the faux leather is a dark color, that doesn’t mean that the sofa will look out of place, as the smooth faux leather, attractive lines, and slim appearance of the sofa prevent it from appearing too visually heavy and out of place in your living room. Not only is it very stylish, but it is also very comfortable to sit on, making it a welcome spot to relax at the end of the day.
- The four inch gel foam mattress conforms to the body while offering support
- The surface is very easy to wipe off thanks to the faux leather
- Some owners are frustrated that the back pieces are removable, which will make changing the sofa to a bed and then back again a little difficult
4. Latitude Run Simmons Upholstery David Sleeper Sofa
You don’t have to worry about any assembly when you opt for this comfortable and stylish sleeper sofa. With the traditional silhouette and attractive design, this piece won’t look out of place in any living room and offers a comfortable and attractive place where your guests can spend the night without having to sleep on the floor.
Thanks to the solid wood frame, tapered feet, and pillowtop arms, you will find that this piece is as sturdy as it is comfortable and is able to meet all of your needs. Depending on the rest of the décor in your living room, this sleeper sofa can look a little more classic or contemporary, which means that it is a piece that will last for a long time as it can be used in a variety of different ways without looking old or outdated.
- The pullout bed is very comfortable thanks to the innerspring mattress
- Thanks to the firm cushions, you won’t feel like you are unsupported when sitting on this sofa
- There are reports of the lower back boards coming loose
- Some owners have reported staples sticking through the faux leather
5. Enzo Faux Leather Queen Sleeper Sofa
Not only is this sleeper sofa incredibly functional and provides you a place to sleep during the night and a place to sit during the day, but it is also very attractive and has a simple, yet pleasing, design that you are sure to love.
The faux leather upholstery is incredibly easy to wipe clean with a cloth, which will prevent stains and other damage from spills. No matter if you tend to decorate with traditional or contemporary décor, you will love the way that the fine lines, attractive legs, and full cushions and back look on this sofa. While you do have to assemble the backrest, this is a fairly easy task that can be completed without a lot of effort.
- The mattress is 5” thick, which provides plenty of support to the person sleeping
- It’s easy to convert this sofa into a bed
- Some owners have reported that the sofa is very high off the ground, making it difficult for people to sit comfortably when their feet don’t touch the floor
- There are reports of the faux leather tearing easily
6. Hokku Designs Clifton Storage Sleeper Sofa
If you don’t have the room in your living room for a full pull-out mattress, then you will love how easily this sofa can convert into a bed without taking up a lot of room and making it difficult for people to navigate your home.
You can convert this sofa to a sleeper in just a few seconds and without a lot of yanking and tugging to release the mattress from inside the sofa, which is ideal if you have problems with upper body strength or are worried about being able to complete this job on your own.
Thanks to the double stitching, the sofa is made to last. Additionally, it provides hidden storage underneath the seat cushion as well as magazine pockets and a cup holder on each end of the sofa for the ultimate in easy to access storage.
- The hidden storage makes cleaning up your living room fast and easy
- Because of its smaller size, this sofa can fit easily in most any room
- Some owners have reported that this sofa is not comfortable to sleep on for long periods of time
- There are reports of the sofa feeling stiff to sit on
7. Alcott Hill Rathdowney Simmons Sofa Bed
While some sofas look like they will only work in a very specific room design, this attractive sleeper sofa from Alcott Hill can easily fit into a contemporary, modern, traditional, or eclectic home easily thanks to its design and style.
The tufted backs and cushions ensure that anyone sitting on the sofa will be very comfortable, and while the arms aren’t pillow-top, they are designed with a little extra padding that keeps them comfortable without making them too bulky.
Not only is the sofa comfortable to sit on, but the mattress is very comfortable to sleep on, as well, which means that you don’t have to worry about the comfort of overnight guests.
- It’s very easy to install the legs
- Cushions are very comfortable and offer a lot of support
- There are reports of the mattress being very difficult to pull out from the bed
- Some owners have reported that the cushions slide around when you are sitting on the sofa
8. Three Posts Simmons Upholstery Duwayne Sleeper Sofa
This attractive brown faux leather sofa hides a very comfortable mattress that can easily pull out to provide your guests a place to sleep.
Because you don’t have to assemble the sofa, you don’t need to worry about how difficult it will be to get it set up, and you can start enjoying your new furniture right away.
The attractive scroll arms on this sofa add visual interest to the piece and complement the straight lines and wood detail on the bottom of the sofa. The smaller legs keep the piece from looking too heavy and help to create an illusion of airiness around the sofa.
- The deep dark brown color is forgiving and difficult to stain or damage
- The frame is very sturdy and will prevent damage to the sofa
- Some owners have reported that the sofa feels hollow
- There are reports of the cushions losing their shape quickly