We get that it’s sometimes hard to decide what berries to top your overnight oats with. Each one of them just goes very well with the mixture, and all of them look equally appealing.
So we have come up with this recipe, overnight oats with mixed berries. These overnight oats are made super exciting with a mixture of fresh blueberries, the plump juiciness of strawberries, and the sweetness of blackberries and raspberries.
As a vegan substitute, we favor almond milk for this recipe. Besides the colorful berry combination, this recipe also features chia seeds, vanilla extract, cacao nibs, and slivered almonds, for a crunchy finish.
This is surely an exciting breakfast that is not only quick and nutritious but also very visually appealing. Give it a try.
Overnight Oats with Berries
- Mason Jar
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (adjust amount as desired)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (adjust amount as desired)
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 cup Mixed Berries (a combination of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries)
- 2 tbsp Slivered Almonds
- Start by mixing the first three ingredients evenly in a mason jar: rolled oats, almond milk, and chia seeds. You may use a spoon to stir it properly.
- Add in the vanilla extract to enhance the flavor.
- Sweeten the mixture with the maple syrup. Adjust the amount to suit the desired level of sweetness.
- Add in the cacao nibs.
- Close the jar properly and refrigerate it overnight.
- Before eating it in the morning, top the mixture with the berries and slivered almonds.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!