Are you trying to find the best lunch boxes that look like purses? Then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve researched and compiled a bunch of awesome options you’re going to love so that you can take your lunch to work in style!
Check them out below…
|Image||Product||Where to Buy|
|Moyad Insulted Lunch Tote||View on Amazon|
|Tophie Insulated Leak Proof Lunch Box||View on Amazon|
|Juliette Darras Insulated Lunch Bag||View on Amazon|
|OPUX Insulated Lunch Bag for Ladies and Girls||View on Amazon|
|TianQin Oxford Cloth Insulated Lunch Bag||View on Amazon|
The Moyad is an excellent lunch bag in case you’re looking for a larger model that still manages to keep its thermal isolation up well. The brown color of the handles also goes really well with most modern fashion.
- The bag’s large, its dimensions measure 11 by 6.3 by 9.8 inches. This is enough room for 8 550ml bottles, or alternatively, 2 lunchboxes, 2 bottles of water and some snacks. This makes it ideal for a picnic date.
- The 4-hour insulation time offers you great flexibility when it comes to timing. If you’ve ever rushed a trip so your food doesn’t get cold, you know what we’re talking about.
- Its made of environmentally friendly materials. If you’re trying to help the planet while carrying your lunch, the Moyad might be the bag for you.
- While it’s great at keeping your food warm, the Moyad isn’t all too great when it comes to keeping it cool. Keep this in mind and don’t go putting ice cream in it.
- It can be quite difficult to clean due to the materials used. If you spill something liquid, you can count on spending a few minutes on cleanup.
If you’ve been looking for a quality, yet stylish lunch bag, then this one is for you. The black-grey checker’s pattern makes it a neutral choice when picking what to wear, resulting in excellent outfits. The biggest pro of this bag is its durability, preventing you from needing to buy another every few years.
- The Tophie Checked Pattern bag is quite large. With its main pocket being 10.6 x 5.9 x 11 inches. While the height is a bit lacking, the rest of its dimensions make up for it. It’s able to store up to 18 cans of soda, and it offers a cool front pocket where you can put smaller snacks or your phone.
- The inside of this bag is 100% waterproof. Made out of PU leather, the Tophie Checked Pattern bag is extremely easy to clean upon spillage. Even if you spill something that’s usually hard to clean like wine, this bag can probably handle it.
- The insulation is superb. Due to the premium materials used in its construction, this Tophie bag excells at keeping your food warm. Alternatively, it will keep it cool if you put in an ice pack for up to 9 hours.
- It’s a bit short, and some users have found it quite difficult to place longer bottles in the bag due to this.
- While the pattern is generally neutral, that does mean it’s hard to find an outfit that really makes it pop.
The Juliette Darras just screams style. This isn’t one of those lunch bags that will go with every outfit, but the strong purple color is sure to turn heads if you pull it off right. It’s small and stylish, ideal for nights out or business meetings.
- It’s utterly stunning. This bag looks straight-up amazing and is bound to make you the center of attention anywhere you take it.
- The construction is very good, made out of PU leather, the Juliette Darras is quite difficult to damage, and can be cleaned without too much trouble as long as the spillage is on the inside.
- The insulation is quite good. While it isn’t up to the standard of some more practicality oriented bags, you can expect it to keep your food fresh for up to 6 hours, though most users claim this is closer to 4.
- It has 4 pockets, allowing you to carry your keys, phone, wallet etc. with you without worrying you’ll get food on them.
- It’s a bit pricy, the quality materials and style of the bag definitely demands a premium.
- Some users have complained about the fixtures being crooked, albeit most don’t seem to have this problem.
The OPUX lunch bag is a perfect blend between the stylish and the sporty. If you’re looking for a practical bag to take for a hike, while still maintaining a cutesy outlook, you’ll want to check this one out.
- The bag is extremely functional. The handle straps make it really easy to either carry it like a normal bag or take it up in your arms.
- The thermal isolation of the bag is quite good. While it might not be the best on the market, it does keep your food cool for a few hours.
- There are lots of color options to choose from, so you can pick the right one to fit your style.
- The bag is extremely easy to clean, just wipe it a few times with a wet cloth and you’re done.
- Some users have complained about the bag leaking quite easily. While most don’t seem to have this problem, it is something to be cautious of.
- The material of the bag is a tad weak. While it shouldn’t rupture during regular use, it is possible for it to rip occasionally.
The TianQuin WY bag blends practicality and style seamlessly. While the black and white stripes pattern offers some benefit style-wise, the real kicker is the practical side of things. This high-quality bag is also eco-friendly, so be sure to keep that in mind!
- The bag is quite large, measuring at 14.5 x 5.9 x 10.23 inches. This means that it can easily store two lunch containers together with fruit, drinks, and some snacks without an issue.
- The bag is quite high quality. Using BPA free materials, as well as polyester cloth, you won’t have to deal with it ripping anytime soon.
- The bag has a few extra features, ranging from double-stitched stress points, a quality zipper, and a few additional compartments on the bag’s outside.
- It’s not able to keep your food cold or warm for very long. 4 hours at a time seems to be the maximum that this bag will be able to offer you.
- Some users have complained that the height of the bag can get in the way of storing longer bottles sometimes.
The Kinsho lunch tote is designed with working mothers in mind. It tries to blend in functionality with a lukewarm, neutral design, which is great if you’re just planning to get on with your day, and would prefer not to attract attention. It also boasts a 100% guarantee in case you’re dissatisfied with it.
- It has a unique meal prep compartment made out of mesh to keep your containers in a separate space. Meanwhile, the main compartment is easily accessible through the top zipper. This is great if you’re in a rush and want to prepare your meal elsewhere.
- The bag is quite large, sitting at 11 x 13 x 5.5 inches. It expands to fit containers that are up to 6 inches wide. This is generally big enough fo fit about 2 containers together with snacks and drinks.
- The meal prep compartment is able to be collapsed when you’re not using it to give you more room. It’s also great for carrying baby food.
- Some users have complained about the bag’s depth, however, others seemed to find it sufficient.
- It isn’t leakproof, so spillage is to be avoided.
This bag prides itself in a quality, stylish design. It’s quite versatile and sturdy, making sure that it won’t rip on some rougher trips. In addition to this, the Baloray lunch bag offers a 100% guarantee, with a 30 days period for refunds or replacements. The company has also stated they’ll resolve any issue related to the bags within 24h.
- The bag uses high-quality Oxford cloth, as well as BPA free aluminum foil to ensure that it won’t rip, even from rough or extended use.
- The bag claims to be 100% leakproof and waterproof, which is great in case you’ve got children that aren’t very careful around your bags.
- It has pretty good temperature control, promising to keep your food and drinks at a stable temperature for over 6 hours!
- Some users have complained about the size of the bag, stating that it is a bit too compact for their needs. This issue didn’t arise for other users, so make sure to know how much space you need before buying.
- The interior lining can be a bit difficult to wash, so try not to spill too much.
The Youth Union bag is a flowery, stylish bag with an excellent springtime design. If you’ve been looking for a bag that’s ideal to take for a small picnic in the park, then this might be the one for you.
- It is extremely lightweight, sitting at around 0.36lbs. This makes it great for longer travels, as lugging around half a pound can easily get tedious, but 0.36 is much easier to manage.
- The lunch bag is BPA free and eco-friendly. The flowery nylon material, as well as polyester lining, have all been made with the environment in mind.
- The bag is very easy to clean, with the internal aluminum foil only needing a few scrubs to get as clean as when it was new.
- Its design is quite versatile, lending itself for both outdoor, and more professional applications.
- The bag is quite small, and some users have complained about the pictures being misleading when it comes to its size. Make sure to measure your containers in advance if you’re planning on getting this bag.
- The excellent design and small weight seem to have lent themselves to some ripping issues in some users. On the other hand, many users report no such issues.
The Nicole Miller isolated lunch bag is made for those of us that want to take their lunch on the go, and be fashionable doing it. This bag’s elegant spot-centered style is practically the harbinger of doom for boring, grey or brown lunch bags.
- The Nicole Miller lunch bag boasts excellent isolation. It promises to keep your food, drinks and snacks at the temperature of your choosing for up to 6 hours at a time.
- The bag is extremely easy to maintain. It’s quite lightweight, and lends itself to very easy cleaning. The interior and exterior are both quite smooth, meaning you’ll only need to run a wet cloth on them a few times to make them spotless again.
- The Nicole Miller lunch bag features two exterior pockets in which you can store napkins, utensils, or even your phone safely. There’s an additional front pocket where you can put things like your keys, or maybe your ID.
- This bag isn’t very big, which has been the subject of some complaints among its users. With that being said, due to the dimensions being so balanced, other users have praised the bag for being compact.
- The bag has some issues maintaining temperature sometimes, so it might be a good idea to avoid it if you live in an extremely hot area.
The Orsant lunch bag is a durable bag for all situations, the neutral black & white design lending itself to both outdoor and professional use. Furthermore, this bag is backed up by an excellent guarantee. With a response time of at most 12 hours, and a 100% money-back guarantee if you don’t like it.
- The bag has a pretty large capacity, sitting at 11.5 x 7 x 8 inches. The bag can easily fit 2 36oz containers, together with some drinks, snacks, and peripherals. The company has envisioned this bag to be able to fit breakfast, lunch, a drink and some snacks.
- The Orsant is a very sturdy lunch bag. It has been tested on 5000 irregular shakes, loaded up with 20lbs and refused to rip, or even crack. Because of this, if you lead an adventurous lifestyle, you might want to go with this bag.
- The bag has 4 outside pockets, which serve to keep your peripherals out of the reach of your food. Ranging from your iPad or tablet, to handkerchiefs and keys.
- The bag has excellent, 0.2in insulation with BPA free aluminum foil. It keeps your food and drinks fresh, in addition to being extremely easy to wash at will.
- While the bag deals quite well with water leaks and spillages, it isn’t quite waterproof.
- Some customers have complained about the zippers getting caught onto things, though most have had no such troubles.
The Varano bag boasts a simple and elegant design. The floral decoration giving it a youthful, yet professional look. This bag is ideal for a hipster look or professional purposes. It’s made primarily with women in mind, though the design is pretty gender-neutral.
- This bag is great for carrying things on longer treks, given that it’s extremely lightweight, as well as having an ergonomic design with long handles.
- The interior of this Varano bag is covered with excellent BPA-free fabrics. No more will you need to endure unpleasant odors, or have issues with spills. The material is 100% waterproof, making leaks an issue of the past.
- The bag is designed to keep your food and drinks at the same temperature as when you put them in for at least 4 hours, though some users report the bag to be able to maintain temperature for longer than this.
- Some users have reported issues with zipper quality, however, this seems to be a rare occurrence.
- The bag has some ripping issues, however, the company has been commendable in refunding these cases.
The 1st thing that sticks out about the Neoprene lunch bag is its design. The professional, jet-black design of the bag is immediately eye-catching and can be a great complement to a suit or black dress. The main focus of this bag was to make a good, yet eco-friendly bag for daily use.
- The bag is made out of 100% eco-friendly, lightweight materials. The non-toxic neoprene material ensures that the bag stays together, as well as being able to stretch enough to store larger containers.
- The bag is also washable, there’s no need to worry about spillages, because you don’t even need to clean them out. Just take the bag and throw it into the washing machine. It won’t lose its shape nor get damaged from this.
- The bag is soft and foldable, this means you can fold it when you’re not using it and fit it in a compact space. It can easily be rolled up and put into your backpack, or even deeper pocket.
- The bag offers a F40C4TMP guarantee against damage which lasts for 6 months, and the company encourages emails about any complaints.
- The size of the bag is 12.5 x 5.5 x 9 inches, some users have complained this is too small, while others find it to be the perfect fit.
The art of lunch bags are probably the most self-descriptive ones on this list. They truly do represent the art of lunch. If you’ve been looking to personalize your lunch, or add a bit of spice to your day-to-day outfit, then these bags might be just the ones for you.
- The design is superb. Every one of the various designs offered by the company is eye-catching and unique. Ranging from cultural Japanese and Indian drawings, to colorful world maps.
- The 4mm thick neoprene construction makes sure to insulate your lunch for a decent amount of time, up to 4 hours. With that being said, due to the size of the bag, this is more impressive than it sounds.
- The bag is quite large, measuring 10 x 15 x 6 inches, in addition to this, it’s also machine washable, so you don’t need to bother with cleaning it out by hand.
- Even though the 4-hour insulation is impressive if you consider the bag’s size, in isolation, it is under the average. If you’re looking to take long trips to the forest, picking a different bag might be a good idea.
This bag, quite obviously puts function before design. While we can’t call the design explicitly ugly, it does lack the finesse and eye-popping look of the last few bags. With that being said, it offers a good guarantee, in addition to having a few unique features.
- It’s the largest bag on this list, measuring 13 x 5.8 x 13 in , it’s more than big enough to let you carry food for the whole day. In addition to this, it has two elastic-trimmed side pockets, as well as a front zippered pocket to carry your keys, ID, and other peripherals.
- The cooling of this bag is reported to last up to 6 hours, which is extremely impressive for a bag of this size.
- The shoulder straps can easily be removed, in case your shoulder gets tired and you would prefer to body-carry the bag. It also sports excellent zippers, which can be quite important, as a broken zipper tends to spell the end of a lunch bag.
- There have been many users complaining about tears in the bag. Luckily, the company has been adamant about replacing these.
- It’s quite large, which can be troublesome if you don’t want to carry the extra weight.