Ninja blenders have a reputation for performing way above their price point and lasting longer than their warranties might lead you to expect, but what about power.
If you have ever wondered which ninja blender is the most powerful and just how much power each Ninja blender delivers, then we are here to help.
In this article, we look at all six blenders in the Ninja line, tell you how much power they offer and what features make them worth buying.
Let’s jump right in.
6. Ninja Nutri-Blender Plus
With 900W of power, the least powerful blender in the Ninja lineup is the Ninja Nutri-Blender Plus. A personal-sized blender with power to spare, the pro extractor blade assembly easily crushes ice and turns the toughest veggies and greens into a smooth drink.
The Ninja Nutri-Blender Plus comes with:
- Three, blend in 20 oz. Ninja To-Go Cups
- Two sippy spout lids
- Storage lid
- Pro extractor blade assembly
- Push-to-blend motor base
5. Ninja Nutri-Blender Pro with Auto-iQ
The Ninja Nutri-Blender Pro with Auto-iQ is an 1100-Watt personal blender that goes beyond what appliances in this class are usually capable of.
- 1100-watt motor
- Pro extractor blades assembly
- Two Auto-iQ® Programs that speed up, slow down, and pause the appliance to create perfectly blended drinks
- Two single-serve 24 oz. Cups with spout lids.
4. Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker and Nutrient Extractor
One of the most powerful and versatile personal blenders on the market, the Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker and Nutrient Extractor is driven by a 1200 watt motor.
Key features include:
- SmartTORQUE design to blend heavy loads without stalling or need to stir
- Four preset Auto-iQ programs for one-touch blending
- 14 oz. Smoothie Bowl Maker with built-in tamper
- Two 24 oz. Nutrient Extraction Cups
3. Ninja Professional Plus Blender with Auto-iQ
The least expensive model in Ninja’s line of pitcher blenders, the Ninja Pro Plus comes with 1400 watts of power to create silky soups and drinks from the coarsest ingredients.
Features that make the Ninja Pro plus a best buy are:
- Three Auto-iQ Programs that do the work for you
- 72 oz “Total Crushing” pitcher
- Stacked blade assembly
2. Ninja Professional Plus Blender DUO with Auto-iQ
The same 1400 watt base powers the Ninja Pro Plus Duo as the Pro Plus but with added versatility. This blender truly has a split personality.
It shares all the features of the Pro Plus but comes with:
- 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher
- Two blend-in 24 oz. cups with sippy lids
- Ninja Total Crushing Blades
- Pro Extractor Blades
- Three preset Auto-iQ programs
1. Ninja Foodi Cold & Hot Blender
The Ninja Foodi is the flagship of Nija’s blender line. It is powered by a 1400 watt motor and comes with some impressive capabilities for its price point. Most notable among its features is an 800-watt heating element that makes it possible to blend and heat soups, sauces, chocolate, cheese, or whatever you fancy in mere minutes.
Other Ninja Foodi features include:
- 64 oz. glass pitcher with nonstick coating
- Heated clean program for easy maintenance
- 12 preset Auto-iQ smart programs
- Cleaning brush