Looking for a hand blender with whisk attachment? These 10 immersion blenders that come with whisks make it easy to blend and whisk without buying multiple pieces of equipment.
Let's check out the blenders...
1. Bella Hand Immersion Blender With Whisk
It’s easy to blend or whisk any ingredients, doughs, or batters in your kitchen, thanks to the 250 Watt motor on this blender. The ergonomic handle ensures that your hand won’t get tired when holding or using this blender, and the appliance is designed so that you can use it in plastic cups, your favorite pot, or even mixing bowls without damaging them. The blending attachment is long enough that you can blend a lot of food at once, and the whisk is safe for use in any bowl and can easily handle any recipe you want to make.
Related Article: 27 Different Types of Blenders
- At 2.6 pounds, this blender is light enough for most anyone to lift and use in the kitchen
- The long cord gives you plenty of freedom to move around when cooking
- Some users have reported that the blender stops working after being used only a few times
- There are some reports that this blender gets very hot when used for more than just a few minutes
2. Mueller Ultra-Stick Immersion Blender With Whisk
You won’t ever experience a hand cramp when using this hand blender, thanks to its ergonomic design and comfortable non-slip grip. Additionally, the motor is made of copper and designed to withstand long periods of use without overheating or breaking. Enjoy switching between the whisk attachment and the blending arm so that you have complete control in the kitchen. Since this blender is backed by a 2-year warranty, you can get the help that you need if you experience a problem.
For more blender options, check our the models we have featured in our article on the best Ninja blender.
- This compact blender is easy to store when not in use
- You can easily rinse out the whisk and blender or put the attachments in the dishwasher
- The motor is incredibly powerful and built to last
- There are some reports of the blending blade breaking off during use
- Some users have reported a whining noise when using the blender due to poor lubrication
3. Hamilton Beach 2-Speed Hand Blender With Whisk and Chopping Bowl
The dishwasher safe attachments on this hand blender make meal prep a breeze.
You Might Also Like: How to Make Ginger Shots Without a Juicer (Easy Blender Recipe)
- It is easy to switch between the whisk and the blender attachment
- The larger motor on this blender helps it chop through anything in the kitchen
- There are some reports that the blender is not strong enough to blend anything thicker than soup
- Some reports state that the blender tends to overheat when used for long periods of time
4. Cuisinart HB-PC Hand Blender With Whisk and Beaker
The 200 Watt motor on this Cuisinart hand blender is powerful enough to allow you to whisk and blend most any ingredients in your kitchen. It comes with a mixing beaker that is marked to allow easy measuring when you are in a hurry. Additionally, it’s very easy to switch between the whisk and the blender attachment so that you don’t spend a lot of time trying to change between the two.
- This blender makes blending and whisking fast and is also easy to clean
- Being able to start on a low speed and gradually increase speed makes it easy to prevent a mess
- There are reports of users damaging the blades when trying to crush ice
- Some users have reported that the hand blender smoked when used
5. KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Blender With Whisk, Chopper and Bowl
Not only does this hand blender come with a whisk attachment to make whisking and frothing in your kitchen incredibly easy, but it also has three different bell blades to choose from so that you can puree, crush, and blend. The chopper attachment makes chopping herbs and nuts fast and prevents you from accidentally making a mess. You can count on this product to be completely BPA free and to be made of high quality stainless steel.
Further Reading: How to Clean the Bottom of a Blender (3 Easy Ways)
- Thanks to the five different speeds, you won’t have to worry about making a mess
- The long blending arm reaches into deep pots without you worrying about burning yourself
- There are some reports of the blade not spinning when the blender is turned on
- Some users have reported that the attachments can fall off of the blender when in use
6. Comfee Electric Hand Immersion Blender with Whisk Chopper & Beaker
It’s incredibly easy to attach the optional whisk attachment to this hand blender, and, since it has two different speeds to choose from, as well as a blending beaker and chopper bowl, you can perfectly chop and whisk anything in the kitchen quickly.
- Whisk attachment makes it easy to whip coconut cream, almond milk, and to bake
- The balloon whisk is designed with split levels for fast and easy whisking
- Detachable parts can be placed in the dishwasher for quick cleanup
- There are reports of bits of black plastic breaking off of the blender and ending up in the food
7. OXA Smart Immersion Hand Blender With Whisk and Chopping Bowl
It’s easy to see why this blender with a whisk attachment is so popular, as it boasts not only six different speeds that you can choose from, but also a rubberized handle so that you don’t accidentally lose control of the blender. Additionally, there is a turbo option that will allow you to really speed up the blender or the whisk, which ensures that you have all of the power that you need. You won’t have to use a hand whisk anymore when you have this great hand blender, which means that you can easily do more cooking and baking without making your arms tired.
- You can put all detachable parts of this hand blender into the dishwasher, which makes cleaning up fast and easy
- The motor is incredibly powerful and built to run for long periods of time
- It’s easy to detach the whisk or blender from the handle
- Some users have said that once the attachments are connected to the handle, they still have some movement and wiggle
- There are reports that holding down the rubber buttons to operate the blender the entire time you use it can be exhausting
8. Ovente Multi-Purpose Hand Blender With Whisk and Beaker
With a 300 Watt motor in this blender, you won’t ever have problems blending or whisking anything in the kitchen. The adjustable speed can be changed between low and high so that you get the right consistency on the food that you’re making. Not only is this blender attractive, thanks to its sleek design, but it’s easy to hold and to use for long periods of time. Make with BPA-free attachments that can be put into the dishwasher, it’s designed to be safe and easy to use.
- It’s incredibly easy to switch the attachments
- The whisk is the perfect shape and size for whipping coconut cream or adding air to various nut milks
- There are some reports of this hand blender suddenly not working after a few months of use
- Some users have found that the handle gets too hot to hold shortly after being turned on
9. AICOK Immersion Hand Blender With Whisk Beaker and Chopping Bowl
Users are sure to love that there are six different speeds on this blender and that there are two turbo settings for when you need to finish blending or whipping.
- Blender comes with a chopping bowl and measuring cup to make cooking easy
- Made of high-quality stainless steel so that it will last
- Some users have reported that the adapter broke off of the shaft after months of use
- There are reports that the blender will sometimes smoke when in operation
10. VonShef Hand Blender With Whisk Beaker and Chopping Bowl
The stainless steel whisk that attaches to this hand blender makes whipping and frothing fast and easy. You won’t ever experience a hand cramp when using this blender, thanks to the ergonomic design, and, because the motor is 400 Watts, you can power through most anything without any problems. There are three speed settings to choose from so that you can make sure that you don’t make a mess, and you can blend, chop, or whisk your ingredients perfectly.
- It is incredibly easy and convenient to switch between a blender and whisk simply by changing attachments
- The included accessories make chopping and blending fast and easy
- There are reports that the blender will shut down if you run it for more than 30 seconds
- Some users have difficulty holding the blender because the handle is wide