Have you asked yourself, do Ninja Blenders have a warranty? If you have, then keep reading.
In this article, we will look at:
- Do ninja blenders have a warranty?
- How long is the warranty on Ninja blenders?
- How does the ninja blender warranty work?
- How to register for ninja blender warranty.
- How to reach ninja blender customer service.
Let’s jump right in.
Do Ninja Blenders Have a Warranty?
Yes, all Ninja blenders come with a one-year warranty.
If purchased from an authorized retailer of SharkNinja Operating LLC, your blender will be covered by the company’s One Year Limited Warranty.
The main difference between the two is that the VIP warranty includes reshipment costs, provided your appliance qualifies for warranty service. The standard warranty does cover return shipping but not having your blender shipped back to you.
How Long is the Warranty on Ninja Blenders?
Ninja blenders come with a one-year warranty. If your Ninja blender is replaced during the warranty period, the replacement blender’s warranty is limited to 6 months.
How Does the Ninja Blender Warranty Work?
The Ninja blender warranty works in a very straightforward manner.
- Purchase a Ninja blender.
- Register your blender on Ninja’s product registration page.
- If you have an issue, contact customer service through their online page or by calling 1-866-826-6941. You will need your original receipt with you as proof of purchase and your blender.
- Depending on the problem, they will assist you in either correcting the issue or provide further instructions for you to work with the nearest authorized service and repair center.
- If needed, the service representative will provide instructions for you to return the blender directly to Ninja, free of shipping charges.
You should be aware that the warranties on Ninja blenders does not cover:
- Normal wear,
- Blenders used in commercial establishments,
- Blenders used in industrial settings,
- Parts damaged by misuse or abuse,
- Blenders bought or used outside of North America,
- Blenders that have been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized personnel,
- Consequential, incidental, or damage sustained during shipping.
How to Register for Ninja Blender Warranty
You can register your Ninja blender online by visiting the company’s product registration page.
How to Reach Ninja Blender Customer Service
You can contact Nija Customer service by calling 1-866-826-6941 or following the appropriate link on the SharkNinja customer service page.