Have you wondered, can Ninja blenders go in the dishwasher? If you have, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we will explore:
- Can Ninja blenders go in the dishwasher?
- The best way to clean a Ninja blender.
- How to clean Ninja blender blades.
- Other tips for Ninja blender care.
- Our recommended Ninja blender.
Let’s get started:
Table of Contents
So Can Ninja Blenders go in the Dishwasher?
Yes, a Ninja blender can go in the dishwasher.
Except for the motor base, virtually all the parts of your Ninja blender, cups, pitchers, lids, blade assemblies can be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher for cleaning.
The company recommends placing the blades in a dishwasher over hand washing to lower the risk of suffering a laceration.
You should be aware, though, that some dishwasher detergents are highly caustic and, over time, can cause the deterioration of plastic parts. Be sure to use mild detergents that do not contain bleach or similar chemicals.
Best Way to Clean a Ninja Blender
If your Ninja blender has a self-cleaning program, it is the best way to keep it clean between batches. If your blender lacks this feature, you can blend warm soapy water for a few seconds at a time to loosen any food residue, and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
After completing a blending session, it is best to disassemble your Ninja and run it through your dishwasher for deep cleaning. You can also hand wash your blender but be careful of the sharp blades and never use abrasive pads, steel wool, or stiff brushes as they may cause damage.
How to Clean the Ninja Blender Blades
The best way to clean Ninja blender blades is to place them on the top rack of your dishwasher and run it as you normally would.
Blades can also be hand-washed, but you should exercise great care as they are very sharp. A sponge wand or soft brush are recommended for hand-washing Ninja blades to lower the risk of getting cut.
Other Tips for Ninja Blender Care
A few helpful tips for caring for your Ninja blender include:
- Clean thoroughly after each use, including the power base. Unplug the unit, remove any spillage, and clean with a damp, not wet sponge or cloth.
- Inspect gaskets, and o-rings before and after each use. Replace any seals that are worn or cracked.
- Replace damaged or worn blades. Ninja blender blades are very durable, but any edge can be dulled with heavy or misuse. Contact Ninja Customer Service for replacement parts.
- Avoid blending large items. When possible, cut things into smaller pieces before blending to reduce the load on your blender.
Our Recommended Ninja Blender
Our favorite blender in the Ninja line is the Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ.
The Pro Plus is a 1400-watt fully integrated kitchen system that combines a blender and food processor.
The Pro Plus comes with:
- A 72 oz pitcher,
- Two 24 oz to-go cups with lids,
- 64 oz. processor bowl & lid,
- Four sets of blades,
- Five preset Auto-iQ® programs.