Looking for blenders with to go cup sets? You're in luck! We've listed out 9 affordable models that you're going to love.
Let's check them out...
1. Breville Boss To Go PLUS with 2 Cups (25 oz and 18 oz) BPB625BAL1BCA1
Not only does this blender come with two cups and travel lids to make bringing your smoothie with you easy, but it also boasts three stainless steel blades that are strong enough to power through any ice or frozen fruit that you want to blend.
The large capacity tumbler will let you blend up to 25 ounces of delicious smoothie, while you can use the smaller milling container to grind spices and oats, if desired.
Related Article: 12 Blender with Plastic Jar Options for Any Budget
- Able to power through any ingredients you include in your smoothie, such as pistachios, dark chocolate, dates, and oats
- The durable blender is designed so that it doesn’t leak when in use
- Powerful blades result in extremely smooth and velvety smoothies
- There are some reports of the blender smelling like smoke when in use
- Some users have reported problems with the blender leaking
3. Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ with Large and Small Cup
The five to-go cups that come with this blender make it the perfect choice for a busy family who wants to be able to provide everyone with a healthy snack or meal on the go.
The blades rotate so quickly that you can easily liquefy any ingredients, including frozen fruit and hard vegetables, and you enjoy all of the benefits of these food items.
When you use this blender, you will enjoy some of the creamiest smoothies ever, thanks to the speed and power of the motor. There are two manual speeds, and the digital timer counts down how much longer you have to wait for your drink to be finished.
Read Also: 5 Blenders That Fit Mason Jars to Buy
Check out how easily it crushes ice below..
- Choose from a variety of different sized cups to take the perfect amount of smoothie with you on the go
- Able to make everything from soups and smoothies to hummus without lumps
4. Braun PureMix Power Blender with Two To-Go Cups
With an impressive 1,000 Watts of power, the motor on this blender from Braun can finely blend even the toughest vegetables or nuts that you want to include in your smoothie.
The rubber coating inside the blender results in a quieter blend so that you don’t have to worry about waking up your family if they are still in bed.
The blades, jug, and blade holder quickly come apart so that you can clean the blender without much work.
Choose between chop, ice crush, or smoothie programs with the touch of a button, or select one of three different speeds or the pulse feature to customize your drink.
Recommended Article: 9 Powerful Blenders with 1000 Watts or More
- There are reports of the blender leaking if it hasn’t been properly screwed together
- Some users have reported accidentally nicking the rubber gaskets when cleaning the blender
5. COSORI High-Speed Blender with 3 To Go Cups
No products found.