Looking for a sleek looking blender with stainless steel jar? You're in the right place! We've compiled several blenders here that have jars NOT made out of plastic or glass.
Let's get to the blenders...
PS: We wouldn’t recommend this ourselves, but this person (in the video below) managed to fit a Waring Stainless Steel Container on a Vitamix.
1. Hamilton Beach HBB909 Commercial Blender
Designed for commercial use, this blender is incredibly powerful and features not only a stainless steel container that is 32-ounces, but also stainless steel blades that can chop through any ingredients without problems.
To dampen the noise created when this blender is working, the clutch is made from metal and rubber, which also serves to help increase the durability of the blender.
You don’t have to worry about the blender moving across the counter when it is working, as the feet are “sure grip” and are specifically designed to help hold it in place. There are no advanced settings on this blender, and the on/off toggle makes it incredibly fast and easy to use.
- The stainless steel pitcher is easy to clean, doesn’t hold odors or stains, and keeps drinks very cold
- Able to blend leafy vegetables into smooth smoothies quickly and easily
- Because this blender is so lightweight, it is easy for most people to lift and use in their kitchen without worrying about accidentally dropping it when it is full
- There are reports of the container not locking into place with the base, which can cause it to get off-balance when blending
- Some users have reported that the blender struggles to crush ice
2. Waring HBGSS Blender
The large 64-ounce stainless steel container on this blender means that you will be able to quickly blend large amounts of food without having to worry about the blender being too full or about having to blend in batches.
The commercial motor is designed with two speeds so that you have a little more control over what you are blending, and because the blender can reach 24,500 RPM when turned to high, you won’t have to worry about whether or not it will have enough power to thoroughly chop and blend all of the ingredients that you put in the blender.
The removable cap on the blender is clear so that you can easily see how your drink or smoothie is coming along.
- Small enough to sit on the counter without taking up a lot of space
- You can replace the rubber drive coupling if it wears out without having to send the blender in for repairs
- Able to quickly and easily liquefy ingredients
- There are reports that you have to hold your hand on top of the blender when it is running to keep the jar from falling off
- Some users fear that the blender is too dangerous for children to use on their own
3. Hamilton Beach HBF600S
This powerful blender offers variable speed control so that you can easily make adjustments to your blending, chopping, or grinding, which will ensure that you have the final product that you want.
The three HP motor is able to chop through most anything that you want, and the unique blades make sure that you don’t have to stop blending to tamp down ingredients. Because this blender is able to pull ingredients down, it can provide you with a consistent blend of all of your ingredients.
The large jar is very easy to clean, and thanks to the rubber gasket lid that locks in place, you don’t have to worry about there being any leaks when the blender is in operation.
- All-metal drive coupling ensures that the blender will last a long time
- One touch chopping function allows for hands-free use
- Dosing cup makes it very easy for you to add additional ingredients to the blender even when it is already turned on
- There are reports that if you try to blend frozen fruit without partially thawing it first that you can damage the blender
4. Waring CB15V
This advanced blender makes it incredibly easy for you to not only roughly chop ingredients thanks to the pulse button, but also to control the speed of your blender using the variable speed knob.
This means that you can start out your blender a little slower if you are worried about whether or not the food you are trying to blend will be too tough for the blender to get through, and then you can gradually increase the speed as you see it to be necessary.
The speeds are adjustable from 1,700 to 18,000 RPMs, and since the motor is designed for commercial use, it can be used for very long periods of time without any problems with it overheating or breaking, making it ideal not only for use in a restaurant, but also for at home if you want to be able to make large batches of frozen drinks or smoothies for a party.
- Cleaning the blender is incredibly easy and only takes a few seconds
- The powerful blades can easily blend any ingredient without slowing down
- There are reports of the container being too big to easily make pastes in it
- Some users have reported that adjusting the speed with the variable control knob results in the blender going too fast at first, and then slowing back down to the desired speed
- Due to how fast the blades spin, this blender is prone to heating up the food you are blending
5. Omega Juicers BL390S
This blender is unique in that you can choose from a durable plastic container or a stainless steel container, which means that you will be able to pick the right one for your current blending needs.
The controls are incredibly easy to use, as you can toggle between on/off and low/high, which means that anyone can learn how to use this blender without a lot of problems. Thanks to the large cooling fan that is a part of the blender, there is a very low chance that the blender will overheat when you are using it.
Additionally, the compact base ensures that the blender doesn’t take up too much room on the counter and that it won’t move around when turned on.
Being able to put the blender back on the base on the counter and out of the way ensures that you are not frustrated by a lack of space in your kitchen when you are trying to prep for a meal.
- Designed to blend, puree, and chop
- Both containers are incredibly easy to clean out
- The stainless steel container will not allow any odors or stains to remain
- There are some reports that the blades are not strong or large enough to fully blend a full jar of ingredients
- Some users have reported that the metal blades get nicks in them after a short period of use
6. Waring Commercial MX1500TS
This blender is not only large, with a 64-ounce capacity, but it is incredibly powerful and comes with a sound enclosure to ensure that it does not bother anyone nearby when it is working.
Thanks to the re-programmable speed control, speed and time selections, and pulse feature, you will be able to blend anything with perfect control and not have to worry about the final result. The electronic membrane covering the controls is durable and easy to wipe clean so that there isn’t any concern over the buttons being damaged or too dirty to easily see and use.
The four re-programmable stations make it simple for you to see the programs for optimal blending, which will speed up the process every time you need to make a drink.
While you can buy this blender without the sound enclosure, because the blender is so powerful you will really want to include this in your purchase. It’s the best way to ensure that you do not hurt your ears if you are in charge of a lot of blending throughout the day.
- Because it’s reprogrammable, you have complete control over your blending
- Even with the stainless steel container, this blender weighs less than 13 pounds
- There are reports of users finding that the machine leaks
- Some users have stated that even with the sound enclosure, this blender is incredibly loud, especially when blending frozen items
7. Hamilton Beach 990
While some commercial blenders only feature an on/off toggle, with this blender you can control two different speeds and have the option of using pulse to better chop or layer ingredients over each other for your recipe.
The container has two handles on it, which makes lifting it when it is full incredibly easy and decreases the likelihood that you will accidentally drop the jar. Additionally, the latching cover will stay in place, no matter what you are blending, decreasing the fear of making a mess when you are making a drink or prepping for a meal.
The two-year parts and labor warranty that comes standard with this blender will help you rest easy knowing that if there is a problem with the blender that you will be able to have it taken care of without any problems.
- Special grip feet keep the blender from moving when in operation
- The blades can easily be removed to quickly and thoroughly clean the blender
- There are some users who have reported that it is easy to accidentally damage or bend the lid, which means that it won’t fit anymore