Ever wondered if it’s possible to make applesauce a blender?
Well, I’m here to tell you it’s easier than you think — and you don’t need an expensive model like a Vitamix or Blendtec.
While you certainly can make applesauce in either of those machines, I’m going to show you how to do it in a cheaper model, like the Nutribullet.
You don’t even need to use any water, so there’s no need to dilute the applesauce.
It’s simply a matter of blending, stopping, readjusting, and blending again!
I’ll show you exactly how to do it in the video below.
If you’d prefer to read the instructions, the step by step guide is below the video.
How to Make Applesauce in a Blender
- 3 Apples (cut up into manageable pieces)
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- Cut up the apples into manageable pieces, removing the core and the seeds.
- Place the apples into the blender and blend until the first layer is turned to “mush”.
- Once the blades stop spinning, stop the blender and move the ingredients around in the jar.
- Resume blending again.
- NOTE: If using a blender with a tamper (such as a Vitamix) tamp the apples down until the water and the pulp is separated into applesauce.
- Garnish with cinnamon if you’d like.
Read Also: Best Ninja Blender
If you’re looking for a more heavy-duty blender, you might wanna read this Blendtec Total Blender review.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!