Wondering if Quest bars are a good source of fiber? These nutritious sweets are filled with protein, but really, how are they when it comes to fiber?
No worries, this article will answer that question for you.
- In the first part, we will discuss Quest bars as a source of fiber. We will give you the important info, including their fiber count and the number of calories.
- The second part will be a comparison between Quest bars and other similar foods, based on their fiber amounts.
- In the last part, we will provide you with the fiber count in Quest bars in various quantities.
Hopefully, all of this info is useful to you, so start reading!
Quick Answer: Are Quest bars a good source of fiber? One Quest Bar has 15.6 grams of fiber and 198.3 calories. For every 100 calories of Quest bars you eat, you will get 7.9 grams of fiber!
This is a really high amount, making Quest bars an excellent source of fiber! Seriously, just by eating one Quest bar, you will get an insane boost in fiber and the number of calories is actually not that high. It is definitely a small price to pay for this much fiber.
Despite this, it is not advised to try and get all of your fiber from Quest bars. Try mixing up different foods until you reach your fiber goals. This shouldn’t be hard if Quest bars are a part of your diet, though.
So, what should be your fiber goals? Experts say that we should eat 30 grams of fiber daily. Well,’ that won’t be too hard because a Quest bar takes care of half of that amount!
It really isn’t a problem to eat 30 grams of fiber if Quest bars are a part of your diet. You can just eat two of them and be done with it. All for the price of around 400 calories.
Still, we wouldn’t recommend you do this, especially not every day. Try getting your fiber from multiple sources, and Quest bars can be one of them.
At least you won’t have to think too hard about how much fiber you ate on the days you have Quest bars on the menu!
Now, let’s compare Quest bars as a fiber source to other similar foods.
Comparing Fiber In Quest Bars To Similar Foods
So, you now know that a Quest Bar has 15.6 grams of fiber and 198.3 calories. (7.9 grams of fiber per 100 calories) In this part, let’s take a look at some other similar foods and compare them to Quest Bars based on their fiber content:
- One Oreo cookie has 0.4 grams of fiber and 53.5 calories. (0.7 grams of fiber per 100 calories) Oreo cookies are a really bad source of fiber, so naturally, they can’t compare to Quest bars. They are much worse!
- One granola bar has 1.3 grams of fiber and 135.1 calories (1 gram of fiber per 100 calories) Granola bars lose the fiber battle against Quest bars as well since they aren’t a good fiber source either.
- Graham Crackers have 2.9 grams of fiber and 370.8 calories per cup. (0.8 grams of fiber per 100 calories) They are another bad fiber source in the world of sweets, and naturally, much worse than Quest bars.
- One regular Fiber One bar contains 9.1 grams of fiber and 140 calories (6.5 grams of fiber per 100 calories) Fiber One bars are actually a worse source of fiber than Quest bars, despite being super-rich in fiber.
- One Snickers bar has 1.4 grams of fiber and 278 calories (0.5 grams of fiber per 100 calories) of course, a Snickers bar doesn’t even come close to Quest bars when it comes to fiber.
- An English muffin has 2 grams of fiber and 129.4 calories (1.5 grams of fiber per 100 calories) Finally, English muffins are not a good fiber source at all, so Quest bars are better as expected.
How Much Fiber Quest Bars Contain By Quantity
- 1 Quest Bar has 15.6 grams of fiber and 198.3 calories.
- Quest Bars have 26 grams of fiber and 330.5 calories per 100 grams.
- Quest Bars have 7.4 grams of fiber and 93.7 calories per oz.
Quest bars are an amazing source of fiber, it’s as simple as that. With 15 grams of fiber per one bar, you will be able to reach your fiber goals easily! Quest bars are definitely something that should find their place in your diet if you’re looking to increase your fiber intake. Just don’t overdo it!
The key is to mix different foods that are rich in fiber to get the best results. However, Quest bars are so good as a fiber source that they are practically a cheat code!
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!