Since Fiber Gummies are advertised as an amazing source of fiber, you’re probably wondering how much truth is there in that? No worries, we will answer all of your questions about this candy that is also a fiber supplement. This post will talk about the fiber content in Fiber Gummies, and how well they fulfill their role.
- In the first part, we will provide you with the exact fiber amount in Fiber Gummies, as well as their calorie count.
- Then we will compare them to some other similar foods and snacks.
- Finally, we will provide you with info on the fiber amount in Fiber Gummies in various measurements.
Time to start!
Quick Answer: Are Fiber Gummies a good source of fiber? Two Fiber Gummies have 4 grams of fiber and 15 calories, which makes them a really good source of fiber. With just two of these gummies, you will get 4 grams of fiber, which is a really nice amount.
Keep in mind that it is not recommended that you eat more than two each day. What does this mean? Well, Fiber Gummies won’t be able to become your main source of fiber.
It is recommended that we eat 30 grams of fiber every day. Two Fiber Gummies provide you with 4 grams, so you will need the help of other foods to reach that goal.
You would need to eat 14 Fiber Gummies to reach 30 grams of fiber, and that would be only 105 calories. Still, it is advised to stop at two gummies daily, so don’t go overboard.
You can always add other foods that are rich in fiber to supplement the remaining fiber not provided by these gummy supplements! Try various fruits and vegetables to see which one suits you the most.
Now, let’s see how Fiber Gummies compare to other foods when it comes to fiber.
Comparing Fiber In Fiber Gummies To Similar Foods
We now know that two Fiber Gummies have 4 grams of fiber and 15 calories. (27 grams of fiber per 100 calories) Let’s compare them to other, somewhat similar foods and snacks to see how well they fare:
- One regular Fiber One bar contains 9.1 grams of fiber and 140 calories. It is also a nice supplement but ends up worse than Fiber Gummies based on the number of calories. (6.5 grams of fiber per 100 calories)
- One Snickers bar has 1.4 grams of fiber and 278 calories. Of course, it is a much worse source of fiber than Fiber Gummies, as expected. (0.5 grams of fiber per 100 calories)
- Frosted Mini-Wheats have 5.5 grams of fiber and 192.5 calories per cup. They are also a worse source of fiber than Fiber Gummies, which isn’t a surprise. (2.8 grams of fiber per 100 calories)
- A cup of collard greens has 3 grams of fiber and 25 calories. Collard greens are an amazing source of fiber, and while technically worse than Fiber Gummies, you can eat more of them so they end up being better. (12 grams of fiber per 100 calories)
- Raspberries have 8 grams of fiber per cup, with only 65 calories. Yet another amazing source of fiber that can be the main food you get your fiber from. (12.3 grams of fiber per 100 calories)
- Blackberries have 8 grams of fiber and 63 calories per cup. Blackberries are also one of the better fiber sources. Since you can eat more of them, they are a better source of fiber than Fiber Gummies. (12.7 grams of fiber per 100 calories)
How Much Fiber do Fiber Gummies Contain By Quantity
- Two Fiber Gummies have 4 grams of fiber and 15 calories.
- Three Fiber Gummies have 6 grams of fiber and 25 calories.
- Four Fiber Gummies have 8 grams of fiber and 35 calories.
Fiber Gummies are a great source of fiber. Two of these gummies will provide you with four grams of fiber and only 15 calories. This is a really nice boost to your daily fiber intake. However, you shouldn’t eat more than four every day, so make sure to not break that rule. Make up for the remaining fiber by eating other fiber-rich foods. Fiber Gummies are a great supplement, but not a main source of fiber!
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!