Question of the Day: Can you freeze red bell peppers?
Quick Answer: Yes, you can freeze red bell peppers.
Freezing red bell peppers is very straightforward.
- Wash your peppers and allow them to dry completely.
- Remove the core and seeds.
- Slice your red bell peppers into rings.
- Place your red bell peppers on baking sheets or in shallow pans making sure they aren’t touching, and place them in the freezer.
- When your red bell pepper rings are frozen, move them to airtight containers, label, and store.
Red bell peppers will maintain their flavor and nutritional value for up to eight months.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!