If you've been searching for a vegan wrap watch, then today's your lucky day! We've managed to find 6 great options in a variety of styles, colors and cruelty-free materials.
Have a look at them below...
Navigate This Article Using The Links Below
1. Women's Cognac Vegan Leather Double Wrap Watch from ZouZou
- Featuring a chic double-wrap band, this ladies' watch is slender and elegant in cognac vegan leather.
- Embellished with gold-toned plating.
- Designed with three clock hands for reading the time right down to the second.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: It's quite a chic watch for a very reasonable price. Whether you're sporting it at the office or out and about, it'll work with all your outfits.
- Cons: We're not sure how adjustable the fit is.
2. Unisex Brown Vegan Leather Double Wrap Apple Watch Band by Simeon D Jewelry
- This watch band is actually a replacement strap for your Apple Watch. It's simple in a flattering way in tan vegan leather with white contrast stitching.
- Available in 38mm to 44mm sizes.
- Fastens with a silver buckle.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: It looks good with absolutely anything you pair it with. The style hovers somewhere around dress-casual, though it's perfect for a wide variety of looks.
- Cons: Since it isn't sweat-proof, you probably won't want to wear it to the gym or on a really hot summer day.
3. Women's Silver Sparkle Glistar Wrap Watch by Swatch
- If you've got a pair of clear jelly shoes, here's the watch to go with them.
- Strap is made of sparkly silver silicone.
- Water-resistant up to about 100 feet.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's synethetic.
- Pros: The unique design is relaxed enough for jeans but definitely wearable with wide leg pants, floral prints and funky patterns. And it's water-resistant. Fear no afternoon shower.
- Cons: It might not suit fancier dress.
4. Women's Green with Gold Rubber Double Wrap Watch by TKO Orlogi
- You don't see green and gold together often enough even though these colors totally complement each other.
- Made of dark green rubber with gold-toned casing.
- Adjustable with a gold buckle.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's synthetic.
- Pros: Balancing glam and casual, this vegan wrap watch is fashionable and office-friendly. Get creative and style it with leopard print or plaid.
- Cons: Sometimes gold can be harder to coordinate with your outfit than silver, but it really depends on your personal style.
5. Women's 22mm Yellow Gold Double Wrap Cuff Watch by Just Cavalli
- A statement piece like this stands out with your little black dress.
- Made of stainless steel plated in yellow gold.
- Designed with a cool lightening bolt clock hand.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's gold-plated stainless steel.
- Pros: Need a watch to match when you're dressed to the nines? It's quite a show-stopper.
- Cons: The price.
6. Women's Brown and Gold Braided Faux Leather Wrap Watch by XOXO
- This bohemian wrap watch is designed with multiple layers of smooth and braided faux leather studded in gold embellishments.
- Watch face features rhinestone details.
- Made with adjustable snap button fastening.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux leather.
- Pros: It's a cute watch. It's a bit of a mix of boho and glitzy vibes, making it wearable with your casual and dressier items.
- Cons: According to reviewers, gentle use may be necessary to make it last longer.