If you've been trying to find some good vegan watch strap options, then you've come to the right place. We've put together 10 awesome choices made of faux leather and other man-made materials.
Check them all out below..
1. Black Vegan Leather Watch Strap by ColaReb
No products found.
No products found.
- This chic, Italian-made watch strap is made of PVC-free vegan leather, making it both elegant and eco-friendly.
- Fastens with a silver metal buckle.
- Comfortable and abrasion-resistant.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: A classy watch strap like this is compatible with any environment and wardrobe. Paired with anything from office to evening wear, it leaves an impression of sophistication.
- Cons: It's slightly pricey.
2. Silicone Rainbow Apple Watch Strap by iPM
- Made specifically to fit Apple Watches, this cheerful watch strap will brighten up drab days.
- Easy to clean.
- Fastens with a slide tab.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's made with silicone, a synthetic material.
- Pros: Looking to add some pizzazz to your watch band collection? This playful watch can be worn with any color in your outfit, but go with neutral or dark hues to make it really pop.
- Cons: It might not be an everyday watch style.
3. Kristall 20mm BLACK WOVEN Perlon Watch Strap from Eulit
- Fusing durability and style, this German-made watch strap features a detailed woven design in heavy-duty Perlon material.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- Comes with a 20mm stainless steel buckle.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's made of nylon.
- Pros: The material is airy and light, making it ideal for any season. We love the woven look of this watch. Wear it with the casual to dress-casual items in your wardrobe.
- Cons: It could do for fancier occasions, though perhaps not the most formal.
4. Three Pack Animal Print Watch Straps with Watch by Asos Design
- Get a style boost from any of the three faux leather straps in this collection.
- Features pink faux alligator, purple faux snakeskin and mint green zebra print.
- Comes with a sleek silver watch.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the watch straps are all faux leather.
- Pros: Express your wild side. You can mix and match patterns and colors in your ensemble a la trendy street style fashion.
- Cons: While they're fun, these watch straps are probably not for every occasion.
5. Gray Striped NATO Watch Band with Gold Hardware by Clockwork Synergy, LLC
- Hardwearing and practical, this NATO watch band is snappy in gray and black stripes with gold plated hardware.
- Moisture-resistant for comfortable wear.
- Double-stitched for extra resilience.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the material is nylon.
- Pros: It has a great vintage type of appeal. Go for this watch strap with jeans or slightly dressier bottoms.
- Cons: The look is fabulous but perhaps on the casual side, so its use may be limited.
6. Gold Tone Stainless Steel Apple Watch Strap by iPM
- Want something shiny and gold for your wrist? This gold-toned wrist candy for your Apple Watch is the right amount of flashy for day or night.
- Chunky and bold.
- Fastens with a butterfly clasp.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, it's stainless steel, which is vegan.
- Pros: Though you might imagine saving this watch strap for fancy occasions, it actually looks pretty killer with anything, including sweats.
- Cons: The clasp might be finicky at times.
7. Vegan Brown Wood Fiber Watch Strap by ColaReb
- This stunning watch strap is made of wood fibers, lending natural but subtle color variations.
- Made in Italy.
- Designed with a silver buckle strap.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: It can go with you anywhere. Its style is understated and refined, perfect for dressier clothing choices but wearable with jeans and tees.
- Cons: It's getting into the more expensive range.
8. Red Plaid 14mm Watch Strap by Cuir De Lyon
- If you fancy a statement watch strap, this red plaid option will make your watch stand out.
- Made of faux leather.
- Constructed with a silver metal buckle.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, the material is synthetic.
- Pros: It's a little edgy, but mostly, it's totally classic. Don this watch strap with vintage apparel, nice vests and dark colors.
- Cons: Red plaid probably won't match everything you pull out of your closet.
9. Silver Stainless Steel Watch Strap from Hstrap
- A silver metal watch strap like this one is timeless (no pun intended) in brushed stainless steel.
- Chunky and heavyweight.
- Fastens securely with a double-lock clasp.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's stainless steel.
- Pros: There aren't many watches this band won't go with, and anyone can wear it. It's very versatile.
- Cons: If you don't like heavy material on your wrist, this might not be the right watch band for you.
10. Quick Release Army Green Cotton Canvas Watch Strap by Barton
- If you change watch straps regularly for the gym or outdoor activities, this watch strap can save you some time with its quick-release feature for easy swapping.
- Breathable in army green cotton canvas.
- Designed with a silver buckle.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the material is cotton canvas.
- Pros: If you read the reviews, you'll find that this watch strap has many dedicated fans. For the price, you could easily get multiple colors for different outfits.
- Cons: Especially for the price, none that stand out.