Looking for a pair of sexy and stylish vegan thigh high boots? You're in the right place. There's no need for animal-materials to create the look you want.
Let's get right to the boots...
1. Women's Rhinestone Encrusted Burgundy Velvet Thigh High Boots by Penny Loves Kenny
- Gorgeous ladies' burgundy velvet thigh high boot with rows of large, shimmering rhinestones in starry patterns on the front and outer side.
- Has a 3" chunky wrapped heel with a modern hexagonal shape.
- Zips from the back of the foot to about mid-calf.
- Lightly cushioned footbed provides comfort and support.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: Feel like a queen in these luxuriously soft and bedazzled boots. They prove that winter doesn't need to cramp your style when you need a little glamour. Bonus: you can wear them with a short skirt and your legs won't freeze.
- Cons: Price is a little steep. They may also run slightly small.
2. Black and Pink Floral Women's Thigh High Boots by Carlos Santana
- Women's black microfiber thigh high boot with pretty pink floral embroidery down the sides and a curvy, rounded toe.
- Block heel is 3.25" in height.
- Insole is cushioned to support your foot.
- Camouflaged inner side zipper reaches about halfway up the calf to help you get in and out of the boot.
- Advertised as vegan: No. The materials listed are microfiber and synthetic.
- Pros: Reviewers report that these boots are comfy and stay securely in place. They're gorgeous and feminine but still fairly simple in design, making them wearable with lots of different outfits. Great with jeans in the fall and flouncy skirts in the spring.
- Cons: May not be particularly warm in the cooler weather.
3. Leopard Print Stretchy Thigh High Women's Boots by MVE Shoes
- Uber trendy ladies' leopard print thigh high boot in slinky textile material.
- Thigh is a touch slouchy but not loose — should be form-fitting without being clingy.
- Has a rounded toe and tie at the back of the thigh to keep it from slipping down.
- Thin block heel looks to be comfortably medium-high.
- Zips down the inner side of the boot from just below the knee to the ankle.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: It's easy to see why the fashion industry has a never-ending love affair with leopard print. These boots would slay with an oversized sweater dress.
- Cons: Mixed reviews on comfort. You might want to add some insole padding if you plan to wear them for long hours.
4. Women's Heather Gray Peep Toe Cutaway Heel Thigh High Boots by Cape Robbin
- Women's comfy heather gray fabric thigh high boot with a cutout heel and toe.
- Has a supermodel-tall block heel and a treaded, skid-resistant sole.
- Fastened with a partial inner side zipper.
- Supports the foot with a padded insole.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: Comfortable and understated if your style is on point but casual. Comfortable thigh high boots that are made for jeans-tucking.
- Cons: Limited seasonal use — they're warm-weather friendly because of the open toe and heel but possibly have too much coverage for really hot weather.
5. Women's Beige Suedette Thigh High King Boots by Chinese Laundry
- Round toe thigh high boot made of velvety beige faux suede for ladies who need their wardrobes to feel as good as they look.
- Has a short inner side zipper at the foot and a few inches of corset lacing at the back of the thigh to secure the top.
- Chunky heel is wrapped in suedette.
- Fixed footbed has light padding for comfortable wear.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but Zappos lists all man-made materials for these boots.
- Pros: The shaft isn't so tight on these boots that they'll cut off your circulation. Combined with the padded footbed, that should make for comfortable extended wear. The neutral color and simple design are ideal for mixing and matching with almost anything in your closet. Fabulous in the fall with knit sweaters and big scarves.
- Cons: Pretty pricey and perhaps a little on the small side.
6. Women's Sparkly Sequin Stiletto Heel Thigh High Boots by Stupmary
- Women's black thigh high party boot drenched in glitzy multi-color sequins.
- Pointed toe and skinny stiletto heel for classic style.
- Sole is rubber for grip on the sidewalk.
- Closes with a partial zipper starting at the inner side ankle.
- Open top design at the back of the boot for maneuverability.
- Advertised as vegan: No. The vendor specifies cloth and rubber materials.
- Pros: Surprisingly comfortable and super fun. Wear these to a New Year's Eve party and you'll dazzle the crowd.
- Cons: Slightly high-priced for probably limited wear.
7. Women's Slouchy Casual Brown Faux Leather Riding Boots by Cambridge Select
- This brown faux leather women's thigh high boot is made for walking with a flat heel and round toe.
- Features stylish corset lacing at the back of the thigh.
- Zips up all the way from the inner side foot to the top of the boot.
- Has a cool buckled strap on the outer side of the thigh that you can tighten or loosen for the best fit.
- Footbed is cushioned so you can walk around all day without your foot getting sore.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the vendor's description.
- Pros: Affordable and up-to-date fashion you can wear without feeling like you're dressing up. These could replace your moto-style boots and go nicely with jeans and dresses alike.
- Cons: We can't attest to their warmth, though they should be fairly versatile in terms of warm and cool seasonal wear.
8. Slouchy Blue Embroidered Cowgirl Thigh High Boots by Cape Robbin
- Totally a rock-star-meets-cowgirl slouchy thigh high boot in sky blue faux leather with white winglike embroidery from toe to thigh.
- Cuff is white with an intricately patterned edge.
- Chunky black heel is 3.5" tall with a graceful inward slant.
- Toe is elegantly pointed.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are all man-made.
- Pros: Really unique take on cowgirl boots. Trust us — these boots will make a statement whether you wear them to a square dance or a rock show. Pair them with frayed jean shorts to play up the western appeal.
- Cons: Fabulous as they are, they're pretty specialized in terms of style and occasion.