Searching for the latest vegan fashions? We're bringing them right to you with an updated list of over 121 apparel, footwear and accessory companies from around the world.
We found everything from streetwear to luxury brands, companies committed to sustainability, and vegan activist statement apparel.
Side Note: Trying to figure out how to go vegan in a healthy and sustainable way?
Check out this vegan starter kit
Check out this vegan starter kit
Take a look...
Navigate This Article Using The Links Below
Vegan Clothing Brands
- Alien Moto - Swedish brand designing top-of-the-line vegan motorcycle gear. PETA-approved.
- Alive - Vegan store that sells a full range of women's and men's clothing, accessories and footwear.
- Another Fox - PETA-approved U.K. kids' brand with adorable pieces for babies and kids.
- Anastasia Bones - Women's trendy, goth-inspired tops, bottoms and accessories with lots of black and white.
- Artisara - Fair trade and vegan women's apparel with classy, everyday pieces in organic cotton and bamboo.
- Basti Basti - German streetwear brand with a serious mix of goth, rock-and-roll and punk rock edginess.
- Beyond the Weak - Workout gear company committed to fair trade and fair wage principles.
- Brave GentleMan - Dapper men's jackets, suits, pants, shoes, accessories and more. According to the site, this is the world's first vegan lifestyle menswear brand.
- Delicious California - California slow fashion brand designing comfortable, casual clothes for women and men that are 100 percent recycled.
- Don't Eat the Homies - California streetwear with a 70s and 80s punk rock spin.
- Enda - New York vegan fashion brand for women with stylish jumpsuits, dresses, pants and blouses in elegant designs and patterns.
- Grape Cat - Vegan shop selling men's, women's and kids' apparel, shoes and accessories from brands like Matt & Nat and The Vegan Collection.
- Furamur - Custom-made faux fur clothing in exotic prints and contemporary styles.
- Hiraeth - Ultra chic women's vegan clothing company founded by Rooney Mara and partners Sara Schloat and Chrys Wong.
- James Payne - U.S. maker of excellent biker jackets and printed button-down shirts for men and women.
- Jean Louise Mahi - French women's clothing designer making vegan apparel and bags for chic everyday wear. PETA-approved.
- John Bartlett - New York menswear company featuring a men's vegan fashion line for dog lovers with printed tees and hoodies.
- La Seine & Moi - PETA Vegan Fashion Awards winner for women's couture. This shop specializes in show-stopping women's faux fur jackets.
- LoveMyApparel - Cruelty-free women's dresses, skirts, jumpsuits, knitwear and swimwear.
- Noize - Animal-free clothing company that uses no leather, feathers or fur. Shop men's and women's parkas, puffer coats, bomber jackets and rain gear.
- Ovide - French purveyor of fine vegan jackets for women made from cork, bark cloth and vegetable latex.
- Plant Faced - Vegan and sweatshop-free streetwear brand with men's and women's tees, muscle tanks, long-sleeve shirts, sweaters and hoodies.
- Poétique Paris - Animal-free apparel from France. These are everyday looks with understated glamour.
- Sara Regensburger - London-based high fashion vegan company with women's and unisex garments.
- Saved Kisses Clothing - Women's vegan apparel from jumpsuits to striped pants.
- Save the Duck - Warm jackets and coats with feather-free and animal-free insulation and materials.
- Spicy Vegan - Online shop with casual apparel and accessories for adults and kids. Check out workout wear, hoodies and tees (plus cork and vegan leather accessories).
- Stella McCartney - Women's, men's and kids' apparel brand that promises to never use fur, leather, feathers or any other animal-derived material. There's an extensive collection of uber trendy tops, bottoms, dresses, coats and knitwear.
- Uncaptive - Men's, women's and kids' vegan attire and accessories from the U.K.
- Unicorn Goods - The world's biggest vegan store with women's, men's and kids' apparel, shoes, bags, outerwear and beyond.
- Vegan Scene - Los Angeles vegan clothing company with women's intimates, apparel, bags, wallets and accessories.
- Vegan Outfitters - U.K. vegan clothing shop with tops and hoodies for women, men and kids.
- ZaraMia Ava - Men's and women's high fashion in cool tones, tie-dye and stylish prints.
Eco-Friendly Vegan Clothing Brands
- Bleed - Animal-free and highly sustainable men's and women's casual wear for active lifestyles. Bleed uses environmentally friendly textiles: organic cotton, cork, hemp, linen and recycled polyester.
- Blue of a Kind - Upcycled jeans for women from Italy in multiple styles, from slim-fit, to cropped, to tomboy fit.
- Delikate Rayne - PETA-approved women's luxury clothing brand offering edgy yet glamorous tops, bottoms and dresses in PVC-free vegan leather, cruelty-free satin and low-impact textiles.
- EcoVibe - Portland, Oregon shop that runs off of renewable energy and uses recycled shipping materials. EcoVibe sells a wide range of clothing items made of PVC-free vegan leather, cork, Tencel, bamboo and other earth-conscious materials.
- Ethi - A clothing company that carries only vegan-friendly, sustainable and compassionate brands. Search men's and women's apparel, accessories and shoes.
- Ethical Wares - Online clothing shop with fair trade and vegan duds for men and women.
- Hoodlamb - Dutch outerwear company making cool jackets, sweaters and shirts from sustainable, renewable hemp.
- Indigo Apparel - Cruelty-free, U.S.-made activewear for women in low-impact materials like bamboo and organic cotton.
- James & Co. - PETA-approved upscale women's outerwear company producing sophisticated biker jackets and trench coats out of Piñatex (recycled pineapple leaves), silk-free velvet and chemical-free leathers.
- Le Buns - Women's swimwear and intimates made from organic cotton and recycled plastics.
- Lights of All - Montreal designer of pretty women's apparel in creamy pastels. Lights of All uses mostly sustainable fabrics.
- Miakoda - Women's casual, eco-friendly athletic wear with no animal or synthetic materials, only sustainable plant fibers like bamboo, organic cotton and soy. The low-impact dyes are nontoxic and free of chlorine and optic brighteners.
- No Fixed Abode - London streetwear company crafting organic textile tops, bottoms, beachwear and outerwear.
- The Third Estate - One-stop shop from London with highly sustainable vegan apparel. Look for men's and women's coats, tops, bottoms, shoes, belts and even socks and underwear.
- Threads 4 Thought - Sustainable activewear in organic cotton and plant fibers. No plastics or harmful materials are used in these fashionable tees, hoodies, sweats and yoga pants.
- Vaute - New York vegan clothing brand specializing in coats and sweaters cut and sewn in the city's garment district and made with recycled fibers.
- Vegan apparel brand with a focus on organic fabrics, recycled yarn and plant-based packaging to minimize environmental impact.
Find unisex tees, sweatshirts, outerwear and hats.
Brands for Activism
- Alba Paris - From long-sleeve tees to swimwear, clothing with cartoon-style graphics and powerful messages about animal cruelty.
- BeetxBeet - Los Angeles-designed men's, women's and unisex tees with an edgy vibe and slogans like "Plant Based" and "In Plants We Trust."
- By Monkey - Cute shirts from the Netherlands that combine vegan messages with creative dinosaur and planet prints.
- Calico Dragon - Cruelty-free apparel and bag brand with "Not a Trophy" and "Vegan for the Animals" statements.
- Compassionate Co - U.S.-made vegan apparel with a cool, quirky beat. There are unicorn graphic tees that say, "Humane Meat Does Not Exist—Go Vegan" and shirts with gorillas in sunglasses saying, "Still Vegan."
- Crazies and Weirdos - Vegan activism brand that launches a new tee campaign every three months to support a featured animal rights group. Styles with messages like "Clark Kent Was Vegan" and "Eat What Elephants Eat" sell out fast.
- The Dharma Store - Men's and Women's apparel company crafting tees, tanks, sweaters and hats with messages like "Ask Me Why I Am Vegan" and "Plant Powered."
- Farm Sanctuary - A vegan advocacy shop selling women's, men's and youths' tanks, tees, bags and hats.
- Harm Less Threads - Men's and women's vegan apparel and accessory company with "Vegan Babe" tanks, "Powered by Plants" long-sleeve shirts and "Vegan Vibes" tees.
- Have a Vegan Day - Zip-ups, pullovers, tanks, tees and bags that say, "Have a Vegan Day."
- HeartCure - Tees, hoodies, joggers and vests with inspiring messages and super trendy designs.
- Herbivore Clothing
- A Portland, Oregon company selling everything from buttons to clothing with fun vegan slogans.
- Love Gang Store - Cool apparel from upcycled and organic materials. Tees and sweatshirts say things like "#Vegan AF" and "I'm a Voice for Those Unheard."
- Meaningful Paws - Vegan apparel and home goods store where you can shop by collection: "Vegan Is," "No Animal Testing" and other categories.
- Mighty Vegan Apparel - A vegan activist lifestyle brand supporting animals, the planet and changing the world for the better. Check out the "Meat Free," "Animal Liberation" and "Bout That Vegan Life" unisex shirts and hoodies.
- Tantamount Vegan Apparel - Casual men's and women's graphic tanks and tees in neutral colors with messages like "Stay Wild & Eat Plants."
- Threads for Love - Women's tees, tanks and sweatshirts with catchy phrases like "Upgrade Your Ethics" and "Compassion Saves Lives."
- Veganized World - Trendy vegan apparel company with tees, tanks and sweatshirts for kids and adults. Slogans include "Go Vegan," "Plant Slayer" and "The Future Is Cruelty Free."
- Vegan Police - Vegan clothing brand for adults and kids and featuring sweatshop-free tanks, tees and sweatshirts. The graphic tees say cute things like "I Won't Eat Pals" and "Ferocious Vegan."
- Viva la Vegan - U.K. fashion brand offering adults' and kids' apparel and accessories with cool graphics and messages like "Humane Being" and "Zombies Eat Flesh—Go Vegan."
See our list of favorite vegan shoes styles here. Also see our vegan boots list.
- Ahimsa - Brazilian shoe brand with sneakers, boat shoes, boots and dress shoes for women and men.
- Bella Storia - Italian vegan shoe designer creating luxury footwear for men, women and kids from recycled materials.
- Beyond Skin - PETA-approved British luxury footwear brand for women that uses recycled and low-impact materials like cotton-backed polyurethane and 70 percent post-consumer cardboard insoles.
- Bhava- Women's vegan shoe brand incorporating sustainable materials, staying away from formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates and many other chemicals and plastics. Find classy day and evening pumps, mules, sandals, booties and winter boots.
- Bourgeois Boheme - Luxury vegan footwear brand in London delivering stylish women's and men's shoes in boot, sneaker and heeled styles.
- Cammina Leggero - Italian-made shoes and accessories for men, women and kids with high-quality vegan leather and sustainable practices.
- Coquette - Los Angeles women's footwear designer of sharp shoes in animal prints, crystal embellishments and patent faux leather.
- Fair - Snappy footwear for work and going out. PETA-approved.
- Good Guys Don't Wear Leather - Casual footwear in vegan leather and suede.
- Insecta Shoes - Brazilian shoe brand making men's and women's sandals, oxfords and mules in colorful, geometric and nature-inspired prints.
- Kat Mendenhall - Handcrafted vegan cowboy and cowgirl boots in traditional tall styles and contemporary Western-inspired slide styles.
- Keep - Stylish, casual sneakers in low-top and high-top designs. Shop for some cool tie-die tees, too.
- Minuit Sur Terre - French shoe brand with chic men's and women's casual to dress shoes.
- U.S-based vegan footwear and accessory brand that focuses on women's casual-dress shoes and handbags in iridescent vegan leather, faux croc and fun colors.
- MooShoes - Vegan-owned footwear company with stores in New York and Los Angeles. Check out casual boots, heels, sandals, sneakers, wedges and loafers in microfiber and cotton canvas.
- Nae - Portuguese shoe designer of modern footwear with sustainable materials like cork, pineapple and recycled airbags and PET plastics.
- Native Shoes - PETA-approved plant-based shoe company for men, women and children with boots, sneakers, water-friendly footwear and more.
- Neuaura - Footwear from a U.S. company dedicated to reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Nicora - Eco-friendly and women-run vegan leather shoe brand making casual but smart boots, heels, clogs and flats for everyday wear.
- Noharm - Men's vegan dress shoes in loafer, wing tip, derby and ankle boot styles.
- Risorse Future - Boots, sneakers and ballet shoes from Italy with creative patterns and colors.
- Rungg - Premium vegan leather shoe company featuring cutting-edge fashions for women in embroidered designs. Shop for mules, wedge sandals, oxfords and pumps.
- Susi Studio - Women's sustainable footwear from Los Angeles with chic and sylish sandals, pumps, oxfords, wedges and mules.
- Vegan Chic - Online vegan shoe store selling women's, men's and kids' footwear from casual boots to designer dress shoes.
- Will's Vegan Shoes - High-end vegan footwear from London with men's and women's casual to dressy shoes.
- Alexandra K - European brand with women's bags and accessories made from vegan leather.
- Angela Roi - New York vegan luxury handbag brand for women making work-friendly bags that are sophisticated and stylish.
Corkor - PETA-approved vegan company crafting accessories like wallets, messenger bags, briefcases and belts out of renewable, water-resistant cork bark.
- Denise Roobol - Bag and accessory brand selling chic women's shoulder bags, clutches and wallets for day and evening wear.
- Doshi - High-end brand with classy women's and men's bags, briefcases, backpacks, belts, wallets and accessories. Mostly non-PVC PU leather is used.
- Hampibag - Chic women's backpacks, clutches and handbags from Israel.
- Hetty + Sam - Bags, purses, wallets and phone cases featuring innovative artwork.
- Jaan J. Search for traditional ties, bow ties, tie clips, cufflinks and lapel pins.
- Jill Milan - Italian-made vegan leather handbags for women. Shop luxury clutches, totes, business bags and shoulder bags.
- LaBante - Designer accessory company in the U.K. offering women's laptop bags, handbags, wallets, sunglasses and jewelry.
- Laura Zabo - Men's and women's cutting-edge fashions in belts, shoes and jewelry—even dog accessories—made from recycled tires and vegan leather.
- Lavishy - Accessories from a Toronto company making fashionable bags, wallets, travel accessories, tech gear and jewelry for women.
- Levi Jones - Women's handbag brand from Amsterdam featuring elegant and simple everyday designs. The company also uses recycled material for packaging to reduce its carbon footprint.
- Matt & Nat
- Montreal-based upscale vegan accessory brand designing men's and women's day bags, backpacks, luggage, wallets, belts and shoes with recycled plastic bottle linings.
- Melie Bianco - Fair trade vegan leather accessories for women like crossbody bags, totes, shoulder bags, travel bags and wallets.
- Miomoho - Men's and women's vegan leather bag company that donates 10 percent of every purchase to animals in need. Shop for travel bags, day bags and accessories.
- Paperwallet - Wallet brand known for creatively designed wallets made from recyclable Tyvek material.
- Samara - Stylish vegan bags for women in updated designs to keep up with fashion trends.
- Tokyo Bags - Singapore-based men's bag company crafting minimalist backpacks, duffel bags, briefcases, crossbody bags and messenger bags for modern style.
- Tree Tribe - An eco-friendly company making men's and women's bags and wallets out of vegan leaf leather.
- The Vegan Collection - Los Angeles vegan accessory company that crafts belts and wallets from canvas and vegan leather with the aim of using as many recycled materials as possible.
- Votch - U.K. vegan leather watch company with a special Piñatex line.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Wait! Before you go....
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.