Are you looking for a pair of vegan skateboarding shoes? We’ve compiled 10 solid options so that you can ride in style free of animal-based materials.
Let’s check out the shoes…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Women’s Clone High Tops by Osiris
|Men’s Shorebreak Skate Shoes by Quiksilver
|Unisex Anvil TX Skate Shoes from DC
Check out this vegan starter kit
4. Unisex Gum Era Skate Shoes from Vans
- Did you know that many of the old-school Vans like these are vegan?
- It features a grippy gum sole and signature waffle outsole.
- It is made with a lace-up canvas upper and padded tongue.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they’re canvas and rubber.
- Pros: Vans remains a leader in skateboard shoes for reliability and style. These are iconic on or off your board, and the black is easy to match with whatever you’re wearing.
- Cons: While they’re unisex, only men’s sizes are listed. Make sure to read for sizing details (or visit the Vans website for info).
5. Men’s Emery Skate Shoes by Emerica
- Emerica is dedicated to making super skateable shoes. The vegan Emery is supportive of a die-cut EVA footbed.
- Laces can be tightened for the best possible fit.
- They are designed with a stylishly contrasting upper and sole.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: You get the benefit of a functional skate shoe and an everyday sneaker with these casual kicks. Wear them with jeans or khakis.
- Cons: None that stand out.
6. Unisex Exclusive Checkerboard Slip-Ons from Vans
- The checkerboard print is a Vans specialty. This unisex slip-on available at Asos boasts an exclusive design with red and pink checks.
- It is made with a thick sole and waffle outsole for durability and grip.
- Elastic paneling helps create a snug, comfortable fit.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are vegan.
- Pros: Be different with these custom Vans. You might be pleasantly surprised at how many outfits you can coordinate with them.
- Cons: They’re listed in men’s sizes, so check for unisex sizing details on the Vans website.
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.