Are you looking for a pair of vegan skateboarding shoes? We’ve compiled 10 solid options so that you can ride in style free of animal-based materials.
Let’s check out the shoes…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Women’s Clone High Tops by Osiris||A|
|Men’s Shorebreak Skate Shoes by Quiksilver||A|
|Unisex Anvil TX Skate Shoes from DC||A|
Check out this vegan starter kit
4. Unisex Gum Era Skate Shoes from Vans
- Did you know that many of the old-school Vans like these are vegan?
- It features a grippy gum sole and signature waffle outsole.
- It is made with a lace-up canvas upper and padded tongue.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but they’re canvas and rubber.
- Pros: Vans remains a leader in skateboard shoes for reliability and style. These are iconic on or off your board, and the black is easy to match with whatever you’re wearing.
- Cons: While they’re unisex, only men’s sizes are listed. Make sure to read for sizing details (or visit the Vans website for info).
5. Men’s Emery Skate Shoes by Emerica
- Emerica is dedicated to making super skateable shoes. The vegan Emery is supportive of a die-cut EVA footbed.
- Laces can be tightened for the best possible fit.
- They are designed with a stylishly contrasting upper and sole.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: You get the benefit of a functional skate shoe and an everyday sneaker with these casual kicks. Wear them with jeans or khakis.
- Cons: None that stand out.
6. Unisex Exclusive Checkerboard Slip-Ons from Vans
- The checkerboard print is a Vans specialty. This unisex slip-on available at Asos boasts an exclusive design with red and pink checks.
- It is made with a thick sole and waffle outsole for durability and grip.
- Elastic paneling helps create a snug, comfortable fit.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are vegan.
- Pros: Be different with these custom Vans. You might be pleasantly surprised at how many outfits you can coordinate with them.
- Cons: They’re listed in men’s sizes, so check for unisex sizing details on the Vans website.
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.