Looking for a pair of sexy and stylish vegan thigh high boots? You're in the right place. There's no need for animal-materials to create the look you want.
Let's get right to the boots...
Image Product Where to Buy
Women's Rhinestone Encrusted Burgundy Velvet Thigh High Boots By Penny Loves Kenny
View on Shoemall
Black And Pink Floral Women's Thigh High Boots By Carlos Santana
View on Jet
Leopard Print Stretchy Thigh High Women'S Boots By Mve Shoes
View on Amazon Women's Heather Gray Peep Toe Cutaway Heel Thigh High Boots By Cape Robbin
View on Amazon Women's Beige Suedette Thigh High King Boots By Chinese Laundry
View on Zappos
- Gorgeous ladies' burgundy velvet thigh high boot with rows of large, shimmering rhinestones in starry patterns on the front and outer side.
- Has a 3" chunky wrapped heel with a modern hexagonal shape.
- Zips from the back of the foot to about mid-calf.
- Lightly cushioned footbed provides comfort and support.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: Feel like a queen in these luxuriously soft and bedazzled boots. They prove that winter doesn't need to cramp your style when you need a little glamour. Bonus: you can wear them with a short skirt and your legs won't freeze.
- Cons: Price is a little steep. They may also run slightly small.
2. Black and Pink Floral Women's Thigh High Boots by Carlos Santana
Check out this vegan starter kit
No products found.
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.