Looking for vegan Sorel boots? This list has you covered. We managed to find 6 beautiful pairs of boots by Sorel that are functional and stylish.
Let's check them out. We think you're going to especially like #3.
1. Women's Glossy Olive Green Joan Wedge Chelsea Rain Boots
- Women's high-gloss olive green rain boot with a high wedge heel.
- Chelsea-style elastic gore panels on the sides help your foot slip into the boot.
- Heavy-duty rain boots built for downpours.
- Removable and breathable molded footbed plus a mesh lining for lots of airy comfort.
- Thick, textured sole for slip-resistance.
- Made of vulcanized rubber for strength and flexibility.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but these boots are rubber.
- Pros: Perfect if you're looking for boots that will withstand a monsoon and look chic with fitted trousers and a blazer. Urban and modern.
- Cons: Not necessarily supportive of high-arched feet. Quite pricey.
2. Men's Black Cheyenne II Short Canvas Duck Rain Boots
- Men's black waterproof canvas rain boot with a lace-up front and duck-style foot.
- Vulcanized rubber sole for durability and flexible support.
- Lined with soft and warm textile material that lets your foot breathe.
- Chic contrast black stitching against a faded black canvas upper.
- Meant for heavy rain.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but materials used are canvas, rubber and textile.
- Pros: A great balance struck between practicality and fashion as these boots are built to withstand a rainstorm but look elegant enough to wear with a nice pair of corduroy or twill pants. Can get you through light snow.
- Cons: Run on the large side. Footbed may need added layers if these boots see frequent use and long hours.
3. Women's Gray Whitney Tall Lace II Snow Boots with Faux Fur Collar
- Women's gray mid-calf snow boot with pink laces you can tighten for a snug fit.
- Faux fur collar adds a warm and luxurious trim.
- Waterproof yet breathable fabric to keep your foot dry and comfortable.
- Lots of warmth with a micro fleece lining.
- Molded rubber outsole for good adhesion to the ground or to the snow.
- A little midsole cushion adds arch support.
- Built for heavy snow.
- Advertised as vegan: No. Materials are man-made.
- Pros: Ideal snow boots if you live in a particularly wintry climate and expect to be walking around in snow and sleet. Extremely comfy and light-weight with good maneuverability.
- Cons: Probably limited in environmental range and usage in case you're looking for a multipurpose winter boot for the same amount of money (or less).
Check out this vegan starter kit
4. Men's Black with Red Detail Blizzard XT Snow Boots
- Men's tough snow boots in black with red embellishments on the Sorel logo near the top of the boot, at the lace hooks and on the bottom of the sole.
- Tall enough to keep over a foot of snow out (especially with the cinch tie at the top).
- Created with waterproof textile materials.
- Omni-Heat lining reflects your body heat for sustained warmth.
- Vulcanized rubber sole so you won't slip and slide in the slush and snow.
- Recycled felt inner boot you can take out and wash separately.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, all materials listed are vegan.
- Pros: Definitely reliable in blizzards as the name of the boot style suggests. Easy to keep clean and relatively inexpensive for Sorel snow boots.
- Cons: Limited usage — might have less functionality on pavement or in drier, less snowy places.
5. Women's Sparkly Silver and Black Janey Chelsea Rain Boots
- Women's silver Chelsea ankle rain boot with black heel and black elastic material that wraps around the back of the ankle.
- Glitzy, textured metallic foot that looks almost sequin-like.
- Breathable fabric lining and mesh top cover to wick away moisture.
- Removable footbed you can wash with ease.
- Molded rubber outsole provides slip-resistance.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but these rain boots are rubber and textile.
- Pros: Oh-so glamorous boots for rainy spring days. Especially matched to skirts, dresses and leggings.
- Cons: May not be suited to all terrains and climates. Probably better for city use or flat surfaces than for deep muck or uneven surfaces. Expensive for a fashion rain boot.
6. Women's Wine Color Whitney Short Snow Boots
- Women's wine colored winter short boot with quilt-like nylon top and wraparound tie at the ankle to protect your foot from snow overflow.
- Micro fleece lining and insulation will keep your foot nice and toasty.
- Get a good grip on the snow and ground with the rubber outsole.
- Intended for serious snow trudging.
- Breathable fabric to keep your foot from sweating and then freezing.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are all synthetic.
- Pros: Light and petite construction for easy transport. Good for gentle snow drifts and leisurely winter walking.
- Cons: Narrower than expected and may run a little small, especially if you plan to wear thick socks. Not the best choice for areas that receive feet of snow since they leave your legs unprotected.
Want more vegan boots?
We've compiled over 25 different styles of vegan boots and where you can buy them.
See them all here!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.