Looking for knee high boots that are cruelty free without the real leather or fur? Here are 7 vegan knee high boots you're going to absolutely love.
Be sure to check out #5 if you want something super comfy!
1. Women's Two Tone Black and Brown Shyenne Equestrian Boots by Tommy Hilfiger
- Women's black equestrian riding boot with brown cuff and low stacked heel.
- Has a gold Tommy Hilfiger "H" emblem on the cuff.
- Made of synthetic material that looks like leather.
- Inner side zipper goes all the way down so you can easily peel this boot off.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are all synthetic.
- Pros: Well constructed — these boots will keep their shape. Very comfortable and walkable on fairly uneven terrain (think dirt roads). At home in the woods but elegant and sophisticated enough to wear in a city setting. Try them with a short a-line skirt or black leggings.
- Cons: Not for cold, wet seasons as snow or high water will likely seep through. May run narrow.
2. Women's Metallic Silver Roset Lace-Up Tall Combat Boots by Dirty Laundry
- Women's shiny silver knee boot with low black platform heel and black laces from the foot to the cuff.
- Full length zipper on the inner side of the boot allows for easy access.
- Has a rounded cap toe and silver studs around the edge of the outsole.
- Insole has light padding for added comfort.
- Durable outsole with good traction for walking around outside.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but these boots are all man-made.
- Pros: Laces allow you to tighten or loosen the boots as needed to fit the contour of your calves. Glam style for fashion-conscious settings — these would look great with a flowy mini dress. Probably won't give you trouble even after a full day of walking.
- Cons: Seem likely to go with a limited wardrobe.
3. Women's Black High Heel Chelsis Knee Boots by Nine West
- Women's black knee high boot with 3" stiletto heel in black.
- Smooth synthetic material with a matte finish.
- Pointed toe gives this boot a classic feminine look.
- Has a black inner side zipper extending from the sole to about mid-way up the calf.
- Rubber outsole provides grip on the ground.
- Advertised as vegan: No. Materials are all man-made.
- Pros: Stretchy so that you can get your leg in without an issue. Great for feeling like you're on the catwalk everywhere you go. Pair these boots with a dress or tucked-in skinny jeans.
- Cons: Narrow in the foot and expensive, chic as they are.
4. Women's Brown Snowball Lace Up Knee High Boots with Faux Fur Trim by Patrizia
- Women's caramel color winter knee high boot made of faux leather.
- Stylish faux fur trim on the back of the calf.
- Lace-up front and full-length inner side zipper for a perfect fit.
- Low stacked rubber heel provides grip and stability.
- Padded footbed for comfortable wear.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are faux leather, faux fur, rubber and textile.
- Pros: Warm enough to wear in cold environments. The cool old fashioned look works well with relaxed fit jeans or with leggings.
- Cons: Not suggested for use as a snow boot so much as a fashionable cold weather leisure boot.
5. Women's Slouchy Ruched Navy Knee High Fabric Boots with Almond Toe by RF Room of Fashion
- Women's slouchy navy blue knee high boot with a rounded almond toe.
- Made of soft fabric with ruching from the top of the boot to the ankle.
- Comfortable stability with a low stacked rubber heel.
- Cool hidden pockets on the inside of the boot (toward the top) that you can stash your phone, credit cards and cash in.
- Cushioned insole and slip-resistant outsole.
- Partial zipper at the ankle on the inner side to help make the boot easier to get into.
- Designed in the U.S.A.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the description.
- Pros: Very fashion-forward and wearable with just about anything in your wardrobe. Good for casual, everyday use. The suede-like material is super soft against the skin and the inner pockets are a fantastic idea that make it so you might not even need to carry a purse when you go out.
- Cons: Might be a little snug in the calves.
6. Women's Brown Cross Buckle Sarig Knee High Boots by Patrizia
- Women's dark brown leather-like knee high boot with low chunky heel.
- Zips from top to bottom on the inner side of the boot.
- Has trendy crisscross straps with silver buckles on the outer side at the ankle.
- Thin strip of stretchy elastic material running the length of the boot (toward the back) ensures that putting it on is struggle-free.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, the boots are all synthetic and textile.
- Pros: Super comfortable and great for a laid-back look. Use these as work boots, motorcycle boots or fashion footwear. Price is moderately inexpensive.
- Cons: None that we could find.
7. Women's Quilted Riding Boots with Gold Buckles and Zipper by RF Room of Fashion
- Women's black riding boot with quilting on the back half of the calf and textured, leather-like material on the front.
- Functional inner side zipper and a snazzy gold zipper (just for style) along the outer side of the boot.
- Two gold buckles on the outer side of the boot: one at the top and one at the ankle.
- Low, supportive heel made of anti-slip rubber.
- Hidden 6" x 3" pockets on the inside of the boot to tuck away necessities.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the description.
- Pros: You don't need to have a narrow calf for these boots, and that tends to be difficult to find. Good for comfortable, all-day wear. The quilting is refreshingly different. Complete the biker look with jeans and a faux leather jacket.
- Cons: Not much versatility — these boots fit a pretty specific equestrian-bike-babe aesthetic.