Looking for a solid pair of vegan chukka boots that look and feel great? We've got you covered. Here are 10 pairs that are free of leather and animal cruelty...
My favorite was #2. Never seen a Chukka boot quite like it!
|Image||Product||Where to Buy|
|Mens The Chukka Vegan Boot from Will's||View on Amazon|
|Womens Boho Paisley Velvet Chukka Ankle Boots By Soft Style||View on Zappos|
|No products found.||No products found.||View on Amazon|
|Women's Olive Faux Suede Platform Wedge Chukka Booties By Beston||View on Amazon|
|Men's Pleather Contrast Brown And Gray Chukka Boots By Giraldi||View on Amazon|
1. Men's Black Vegan Leather Chukka Dress Boots by Will's
- Men's dapper chukka boot in black faux leather.
- Made with a high-quality, environmentally-friendly design in Portugal.
- Appears to have a stacked rubber heel that should provide good traction.
- Lace-up front with stitching details below the laces.
- Water-resistant with durable construction.
- Cushioned insole for lots of support.
Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: Great vegan shoes for professional or special occasions. The classic look of these boots can go with anything from a suit to simple khaki pants. The natural water resistance of the vegan leather means you won't have to dodge a few droplets if you get caught in a drizzle.
- Cons: Pretty pricey — definitely an investment.
2. Women's Boho Paisley Velvet Chukka Ankle Boots by Soft Style
- Women's soft velvet chukka boot with a bohemian paisley pattern in copper and rust tones against a black background.
- Secured with black laces with cute little tassels at the ends.
- Has a low black platform heel with white stitching around the outsole.
- Footbed has light padding to give your foot some cushion.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the boots are made with man-made materials.
- Pros: Adorable and unique boots that are sure to fetch complements wherever you go. Wear with black leggings or a simple dress to show off their distinctive design. Comfy enough for all-day wear.
- Cons: Some reviewers found them to be a little rigid at the ankles.
3. Men's Dark Blue Faux Leather Chukka Boots with Brown Accents by J'aime Aldo
No products found.
Check out this vegan starter kit
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.