Are you looking for a vegan weekender bag? Then you've come to the right place. We've compiled 10 beautiful options that are cruelty-free made from entirely from faux leather or a mix of human-made materials.
- With tan faux leather accents and handles, this red buffalo plaid weekender bag is just what you need for an escape to a cozy cabin.
- Extra large with a zippered inner pocket.
- Foldable for easy storage.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the leather accents are synthetic.
- Pros: Is there ever not a time and place for buffalo plaid? It's a classic. Add this stylish bag to your travel collection and use it when you need to pack extra, or use it on holiday weekends to hide away gifts.
- Cons: We see a place to attach a shoulder strap, but we don't see anything about a shoulder strap included.
Read Also: Best Vegan Gift Baskets