Disclosure: As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
Are you looking for a vegan weekender bag? Then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled 10 beautiful options that are cruelty-free, made entirely from faux leather or a mix of human-made materials.
Now let’s check out some of these bags…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
1. Custom Made Slate Faux Leather weekender Bag from Zaum
Check Price on Amazon >>
- There’s something very special about custom-made bags—knowing they’re built just for you. Zaum offers your choice of interior lining patterns for this unisex weekender bag in slate gray vegan leather.
- Interior is constructed with a zip pocket and a key fob while the exterior has deep slip pockets on the front and back.
- Pick it up by the handles or wear it crossbody-style.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: We like that you get to pick the lining, and since it’s made to order, we’re wondering if you could request other little tweaks (no guarantees, though).
- Cons: It’s a pretty expensive weekender bag.
2. Red Buffalo Plaid Flannel Weekender from Lo Lord Lo
Check Price on Amazon >>
- With tan faux leather accents and handles, this red buffalo plaid weekender bag is just what you need for an escape to a cozy cabin.
- Extra-large with a zippered inner pocket.
- Foldable for easy storage.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the leather accents are synthetic.
- Pros: Is there ever not a time and place for buffalo plaid? It’s a classic. Add this stylish bag to your travel collection and use it when you need to pack extra or use it on holiday weekends to hide away gifts.
- Cons: We see a place to attach a shoulder strap, but we don’t see anything about a shoulder strap included.
Side Note: Trying to figure out how to go vegan in a healthy and sustainable way?
Check out this vegan starter kit
Read Also: Best Vegan Gift Baskets
3. Novel Teal Weekender Unisex Duffel Bag by Herschel Supply Co.
Check Price on Amazon >>
- The heavy-duty bag brand Herschel Supply Co. makes their Novel duffel bag in an array of bright and neutral colors, but the teal is quite unique.
- Designed with tan faux leather accents and handles.
- Comes with a removable shoulder strap and a storage sleeve for shoes or other items you want to keep separate.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but not to worry. It’s made with faux leather.
- Pros: Now you have a place to store your kicks when you leave for the weekend. Take this duffel to the woods or to the city.
- Cons: According to reviewers, the faux leather handles may eventually peel.
4. Women’s Aztec Inspired Print Weekender Bag from MyMealivos
Check Price on Amazon >>
- This women’s travel bag has character. The allover Aztec-inspired print is complemented by tan faux leather details and handles.
- Made with an attachable shoulder strap and a zippered compartment for shoes.
- Vendor claims this bag is compliant with most airline carry-on regulations.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: The lower shoe compartment makes so much sense. This bag is user-friendly and highly fashionable.
- Cons: The shoulder strap doesn’t look adjustable.
5. Unisex Black Faux Leather WEekend Bag from H&M
- Ladies and gentleman, presenting an affordable, spacious weekender bag in black pebbled faux leather for every occasion.
- Comes with a detachable shoulder strap and handles for two ways to carry it.
- Zippered across the top and lined with two internal compartments.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it’s made of faux leather.
- Pros: Low maintenance faux leather is easy to clean, and we love the versatility of the color and style. There’s plenty of room for all your clothes, a few pairs of shoes and any equipment that needs to tag along.
- Cons: It would be nice if there were a specific place for storing tech.
6. Women’s Less is More Black Weekender from Anthropologie
- Anthropologie’s Less is More weekender bag is super chic with detailed embroidery and fabric tassels.
- Can be carried by its braided handles as a tote or worn with the detachable shoulder strap.
- Lined with a slip and zip pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, this bag is made from cotton.
- Pros: Double up on a long weekend and afternoon tote with one bag. It’s feminine and just dressy enough to match that special dress you’ve been saving for a weekend getaway.
- Cons: It fastens with a magnetic clasp, which is convenient, but it won’t keep your items from tipping out on a bumpy train or car ride.
7. Men’s Drop Out Checkered Weekender Duffel by Obey
- This checkered streetwear duffel is ideal for laid-back overnights and weekends.
- Sporty with large black and white checks and black webbed handles.
- Made with tear-resistant canvas.
- Advertised as vegan: No, though the bag is made of polyester (confirmed on Obey’s website).
- Pros: It’s relaxed and stylish—checkerboard is trending right now, but it’s also always in style. Thanks to the durable fabric, you can take this bag on a camping trip or an urban vacation.
- Cons: There’s an external pocket, but there don’t seem to be any separate internal compartments.
8. Women’s Pink Stripe Faux Leather Weekender by Who What Wear
- It looks relatively compact, but don’t be fooled. This brown faux leather bag is generously sized.
- Features a pink double stripe down the middle and along the shoulder strap.
- Interior is lined with a slip pocket on the side.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the bag is made of faux leather.
- Pros: Casual with a dash of sass, this ladies’ weekender is perfect for a low-key weekend getaway to a cabin or a hotel. It can also serve as a shopping tote or school bag in a pinch.
- Cons: The shoulder strap doesn’t appear to be adjustable.
9. Cork Preston Brown Vegan Weekender Bag by Eve
- Another gorgeous (and vegan) weekender bag for men and women made from supple, earthy brown cork that looks like distressed leather with beautifully contrasting light brown accents.
- Comes with top handles and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap.
- Water-repellent, light-weight and functional with internal
- Advertised as vegan: Yes—PETA-approved.
- Pros: It looks like leather, but it’s totally natural, totally vegan cork with gorgeous, waterfall-like patterns naturally occurring in the material. The bag has a boutique appearance for business or leisure trips.
- Cons: The price.
10. Men’s Paisley Green Faux Leather Weekender Duffel by Robert Graham
- A spruce weekender bag for the dapper man. It features a paisley design printed on dark green faux leather.
- Trimmed in black faux leather.
- Made with grab handles and a removable shoulder strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials listed are synthetic.
- Pros: We’re feeling the Mad Men vibe of this paisley weekender. It lends a cosmopolitan touch to your travel ventures even if you’re not going far.
- Cons: Our search didn’t render any info about the interior construction.
Want more vegan bags and backpacks? We’ve compiled over 17 different styles of vegan bags and where you can buy them. See them all here!
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!