Are you looking for a vegan weekender bag? Then you've come to the right place. We've compiled 10 beautiful options that are cruelty-free made from entirely from faux leather or a mix of human-made materials.
Now let's check out some of these bags...
Image Product Where to Buy
Unisex Black Faux Leather Weekend Bag From H&M
View on H&M
Men's Paisley Green Faux Leather Weekender Duffel By Robert Graham
View on Amazon Women's Pink Stripe Faux Leather Weekender By Who What Wear
View on Target
Custom Made Slate Faux Leather Weekender Bag From Zaum
View on Amazon Men's Drop Out Checkered Weekender Duffel By Obey
View on Asos
Check out this vegan starter kit
- With tan faux leather accents and handles, this red buffalo plaid weekender bag is just what you need for an escape to a cozy cabin.
- Extra large with a zippered inner pocket.
- Foldable for easy storage.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the leather accents are synthetic.
- Pros: Is there ever not a time and place for buffalo plaid? It's a classic. Add this stylish bag to your travel collection and use it when you need to pack extra, or use it on holiday weekends to hide away gifts.
- Cons: We see a place to attach a shoulder strap, but we don't see anything about a shoulder strap included.
Read Also: Best Vegan Gift Baskets
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.