Are you looking for a vegan weekender bag? Then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled 10 beautiful options that are cruelty-free, made entirely from faux leather or a mix of human-made materials.
Now let’s check out some of these bags…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
|Red Buffalo Plaid Flannel Weekender from Lo Lord Lo||A|
|Novel Teal Weekender Unisex Duffel Bag by Herschel Supply Co.||B+|
|Women’s Aztec Inspired Print Weekender Bag from MyMealivos||A+|
- With tan faux leather accents and handles, this red buffalo plaid weekender bag is just what you need for an escape to a cozy cabin.
- Extra-large with a zippered inner pocket.
- Foldable for easy storage.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the leather accents are synthetic.
- Pros: Is there ever not a time and place for buffalo plaid? It’s a classic. Add this stylish bag to your travel collection and use it when you need to pack extra or use it on holiday weekends to hide away gifts.
- Cons: We see a place to attach a shoulder strap, but we don’t see anything about a shoulder strap included.
Check out this vegan starter kit
Read Also: Best Vegan Gift Baskets
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.