Are you looking for a vegan weekender bag? Then you've come to the right place. We've compiled 10 beautiful options that are cruelty-free made from entirely from faux leather or a mix of human-made materials.
Now let's check out some of these bags...
1. Unisex Black Faux Leather WEekend Bag from H&M
- Ladies and gentleman, presenting an affordable, spacious weekender bag in black pebbled faux leather for every occasion.
- Comes with a detachable shoulder strap and handles for two ways to carry it.
- Zippered across the top and lined with two internal compartments.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's made of faux leather.
- Pros: Low maintenance faux leather is easy to clean, and we love the versatility of the color and style. There's plenty of room for all your clothes, a few pairs of shoes and any equipment that needs to tag along.
- Cons: It would be nice if there were a specific place for storing tech.
2. Men's Paisley Green Faux Leather Weekender Duffel by Robert Graham
- A spruce weekender bag for the dapper man. It features a paisley design printed on dark green faux leather.
- Trimmed in black faux leather.
- Made with grab handles and a removable shoulder strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials listed are synthetic.
- Pros: We're feeling the Mad Men vibe of this paisley weekender. It lends a cosmopolitan touch to your travel ventures even if you're not going far.
- Cons: Our search didn't render any info about the interior construction.
3. Women's Pink Stripe Faux Leather Weekender by Who What Wear
- It looks relatively compact, but don't be fooled. This brown faux leather bag is generously sized.
- Features a pink double stripe down the middle and along the shoulder strap.
- Interior is lined with a slip pocket on the side.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the bag is made of faux leather.
- Pros: Casual with a dash of sass, this ladies' weekender is perfect for a low-key weekend getaway to a cabin or a hotel. It can also serve as a shopping tote or school bag in a pinch.
- Cons: The shoulder strap doesn't appear to be adjustable.
4. Custom Made Slate Faux Leather weekender Bag from Zaum
- There's something very special about custom-made bags—knowing they're built just for you. Zaum offers your choice of interior lining patterns for this unisex weekender bag in slate gray vegan leather.
- Interior is constructed with a zip pocket and a key fob while the exterior has deep slip pockets on the front and back.
- Pick it up by the handles or wear it crossbody-style.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: We like that you get to pick the lining, and since it's made to order, we're wondering if you could request other little tweaks (no guarantees, though).
- Cons: It's a pretty expensive weekender bag.
5. Men's Drop Out Checkered Weekender Duffel by Obey
- This checkered streetwear duffel is ideal for laid-back overnights and weekends.
- Sporty with large black and white checks and black webbed handles.
- Made with tear-resistant canvas.
- Advertised as vegan: No, though the bag is made of polyester (confirmed on Obey's website).
- Pros: It's relaxed and stylish—checkerboard is trending right now, but it's also always in style. Thanks to the durable fabric, you can take this bag on a camping trip or an urban vacation.
- Cons: There's an external pocket, but there don't seem to be any separate internal compartments.
6. Cork Preston Brown Vegan Weekender Bag by Eve
- Another gorgeous (and vegan) weekender bag for men and women made from supple, earthy brown cork that looks like distressed leather with beautifully contrasting light brown accents.
- Comes with top handles and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap.
- Water-repellent, light-weight and functional with internal
- Advertised as vegan: Yes—PETA-approved.
- Pros: It looks like leather, but it's totally natural, totally vegan cork with gorgeous, waterfall-like patterns naturally occurring in the material. The bag has a boutique appearance for business or leisure trips.
- Cons: The price.
7. Women's Less is More Black Weekender from Anthropologie
- Anthropologie's Less is More weekender bag is super chic with detailed embroidery and fabric tassels.
- Can be carried by its braided handles as a tote or worn with the detachable shoulder strap.
- Lined with a slip and zip pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, this bag is made from cotton.
- Pros: Double up on a long weekend and afternoon tote with one bag. It's feminine and just dressy enough to match that special dress you've been saving for a weekend getaway.
- Cons: It fastens with a magnetic clasp, which is convenient, but it won't keep your items from tipping out on a bumpy train or car ride.
8. Red Buffalo Plaid Flannel Weekender from Lo Lord Lo
- With tan faux leather accents and handles, this red buffalo plaid weekender bag is just what you need for an escape to a cozy cabin.
- Extra large with a zippered inner pocket.
- Foldable for easy storage.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the leather accents are synthetic.
- Pros: Is there ever not a time and place for buffalo plaid? It's a classic. Add this stylish bag to your travel collection and use it when you need to pack extra, or use it on holiday weekends to hide away gifts.
- Cons: We see a place to attach a shoulder strap, but we don't see anything about a shoulder strap included.
Read Also: Best Vegan Gift Baskets
9. Novel Teal Weekender Unisex Duffel Bag by Herschel Supply Co.
- The heavy-duty bag brand Herschel Supply Co. makes their Novel duffel bag in an array of bright and neutral colors, but the teal is quite unique.
- Designed with tan faux leather accents and handles.
- Comes with a removable shoulder strap and a storage sleeve for shoes or other items you want to keep separate.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but not to worry. It's made with faux leather.
- Pros: Now you have a place to store your kicks when you leave for the weekend. Take this duffel to the woods or to the city.
- Cons: According to reviewers, the faux leather handles may eventually peel.
10. Women's Aztec Inspired Print Weekender Bag from MyMealivos
- This women's travel bag has character. The allover Aztec-inspired print is complemented by tan faux leather details and handles.
- Made with an attachable shoulder strap and a zippered compartment for shoes.
- Vendor claims this bag is compliant with most airline carry-on regulations.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: The lower shoe compartment makes so much sense. This bag is user-friendly and highly fashionable.
- Cons: The shoulder strap doesn't look adjustable.