Are you looking for a vegan saddle bag purse? Then you've come to the right place. We've selected 10 fabulous-looking options that you won't be able to resist.
Let's take a look...
VEGAN SADDLE BAG PURSE OPTIONS
1. Studded Faux Leather Saddle Bag by Yoki
- Yoki's tan faux leather saddle bag is both classic and contemporary with its stylish gold eyelet trim.
- Comes with an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Closes with a front flap and metal snap.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux leather.
- Pros: This bag is highly versatile. You can wear it to work or out to dinner with any number of clothing combinations. The buttery tan faux leather would complement neutral and subdued hues.
- Cons: It looks to be on the small side.
2. Western Ring Saddle Bag from Anthropologie
- Anthropologie's Western saddle bag has balanced style with a simple gold metal ring and braided detail around the base.
- Designed with a pretty tassel hanging from the metal ring.
- Shoulder strap is soft brown with a gold buckle.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But this bag is polyurethane.
- Pros: It's somewhere between casual and fancy, perfect for everyday use. Pair this bag with dresses or jeans and dangly gold earrings.
- Cons: We don't see anything about pockets for your keys and chapstick.
3. Chevron Vegan Leather Saddle Bag from Elliott and Oliver Co.
- If you dig the modern look, check out this sleek vegan leather saddle bag with a chevron-patterned flap top.
- Adjustable strap can be lengthened all the way down to knee height.
- Interior is lined with a slip pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: This is a great office purse if you don't want to haul a big bag around. The smart chevron design would go well with fuzzy sweater dresses and angular patterns.
- Cons: Nothing big—unless you can't do a small purse.
4. Malia Fringe Faux Leather Saddle Bag by Free People
- What makes this faux leather saddle bag stand out is its crochet tassel on the front flap. It's a subtle detail, but it makes the bag distinctive.
- Closes with a magnetic snap.
- Lined and adaptable with an adjustable crossbody strap.
- Advertised as vegan: Not as vegan—as faux leather.
- Pros: There's something both vintage and urban about this saddle purse. Get it to go with mules and wide leg pants.
- Cons: We can't tell if there are any extra pockets. While not necessary, they would be nice.
5. Fringe Faux Suede Saddle Bag from Viviesta
- What saddle bag list would be complete without a fringed version? This bag is perfectly fringy and sassy with woven and cutout designs.
- Features a stylish bronze buckle and a zipped pocket on the back.
- Cloth-lined for easy cleaning.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's faux suede.
- Pros: If you're in love with Western style, this saddle bag has the cowgirl flair you're looking for. Take it line dancing or to a music festival.
- Cons: It's pretty narrow depth-wise.
6. Pastel Plaid Vegan Leather Saddle Bag from Yoome
No products found.
No products found.
- A saddle bag for mod fashionistas featuring a plaid foldover flap and vegan leather in creamy pastels.
- Designed with gold-toned hardware, including a locking metal fastener on the flap.
- Comes with plenty of internal organization with zippered and slip pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: We dig the retro feel of the plaid and cotton candy colors. And with multiple pockets inside, you can keep your bag neat and tidy.
- Cons: It might not match a ton of clothes in your closet.
7. Braided Faux Leather Saddle Bag by Mia K. Farrow
- You can use this faux leather saddle bag with braided detail wrapping around the edge in any context and environment, whether it's work or a date.
- Foldover flap extends all the way down and fastens with a metal closure.
- Lined with an inner pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But this bag is man-made.
- Pros: With ample space inside, this purse can stand in for your everyday bag when you need a change. It's elegant and not overly elaborate, wearable with dressy or casual pieces.
- Cons: None that caught our eye.
8. Cassie Saddle Bag by Universal Thread
- Here's a saddle bag for the minimalists. It's simple in design and made of faux leather that looks guinuine.
- No-fuss functionality with a zippered top.
- Constructed with inner and outer pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No. It's advertised as faux leather.
- Pros: We do like all the extra pockets so you can stow the smaller items for easier access. A bag this straightforward can be used on the daily, and it should be easy to style with jeans and tees.
- Cons: It's a good mid-sized day bag, but it may not be a going-out sort of bag. Then again, that's what an evening purse is for.
9. Tassel Crossbody Saddle Bag by Alyssa
- With wide gussets, this faux leather bag has plenty of room for your wallet, keys, tablet and more.
- Foldover flap is a secret zippered pocket.
- Embellished with gold-toned hardware and faux leather tassels hanging from the flap zipper.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's all synthetic.
- Pros: If you run out of space inside, stash the little extras in the front flap. This bag is feminine and super practical for ladies who don't want to sacrifice utility for style.
- Cons: Some reviewers mention that the material is a little weighty, but not excessively so.
10. Cork Vegan Leather Saddle Bag by Corkor
- In terms of uniqueness, we saved the best for last: this vegan leather saddle bag made of natural, sustainable cork.
- Handmade by artisans for quality and character.
- Spacious inside with a zippered pocket and key holder.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: Cork is such an interesting material. As a leather alternative, it brings its own style to the table with a beautifully mottled appearance. Plus, it's eco-friendliness. Between its roominess and cosmopolitan feel, this bag could be your new sidekick in all your daytime adventures.
- Cons: It's fairly pricey.