Are you looking for a vegan makeup bag? Then you've come to the right place. We've selected 10 convenient makeup bags without any animal products that are both cute and affordable.
Let's have a look, shall we?
CUTE AND AFFORDABLE VEGAN MAKEUP BAG OPTIONS
1. Le Parisian Faux Leather Cosmetic Train Case By Lancome Paris
- Travel in style. Lancome's black faux patent leather train case is elegantly rounded with a gold zippered closure.
- Features a faux leather tassel adorned with a glittery flower.
- Fully lined inside.
- Advertised as vegan: Not as vegan, but it is advertised as faux leather.
- Pros: Simple, sophisticated and a little vampy—it's truly timeless. Plus, it's quite spacious inside, making it a perfect travel companion.
- Cons: There doesn't seem to be any built-in organization in case you like to keep your makeup and brushes neat and orderly.
2. Leopard Print Makeup Artist Travel Case by Shany
- Shany is a PETA-approved cosmetic company that nails it with this funky train case in leopard print and a shiny silver top handle.
- Expands into a fully functional makeup station with three trays, a mirror and a brush holder.
- Comes with a shoulder strap for easing carrying.
- Advertised as vegan: As PETA-approved in the description.
- Pros: It's a fabulous fashion case for the makeup artist who doesn't travel without all the necessities. You can do your makeup straight from the case with the mirror.
- Cons: The foldout trays are somewhat shallow, although the bottom compartments are deep.
3. Eyelash Clutch Makeup Bag by ALlegro
- Toss this cute cotton makeup bag with a black eyelash print design into your purse to keep the essentials on hand throughout the day.
- Closes with a pretty rose gold zipper and black ribbon pull tab.
- Lined and easy to clean.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's made of cotton.
- Pros: A mini makeup bag is an everyday staple. It ensures that your lipsticks aren't rolling around at the bottom of your bag, and this one is so cute with its eyelash design.
- Cons: There's limited room inside—it might not fit much more than a few basics.
4. Dashing Beauty Briley Makeup Bag by Kate Spade New York
- Kate Spade's luxury Briley makeup bag has a fun, vintage aesthetic with its champagne party motif.
- Pale pink with a contrasting black zipper.
- Interior is lined with a slip pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the material is polyester.
- Pros: Getting ready for a party is about more than just putting on clothes and makeup. This bag is festive to match the tone of the evening, and the inner pocket is so convenient for storing tweezers and solo makeup set pieces.
- Cons: It's a bit pricey.
5. Gray Velour Makeup Bag by Target Beauty
- Sometimes basic is best. This gray velour makeup bag is simple but luxuriously soft.
- Zippers with rose gold hardware.
- Lined with black fabric inside.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, it's all polyester.
- Pros: This is a good staple for touching up your makeup when you're out, and the wide base should provide decent room for your favorite cosmetics.
- Cons: None that stood out to us.
6. Marlynn Floral Faux Leather Makeup Bag by Ted Baker
- The Marlynn makeup bag by Ted Baker is tres chic in black faux leather with pink floral print.
- Closes with a gold-toned zipper.
- Designed with a pretty clam shell shape and flat bottom to stand on its own.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's made of PVC faux leather.
- Pros: It's neither plain nor flashy, perfect for someone looking for just the right amount of understated glamour.
- Cons: We love the clam shell silhouette, but it might limit how many larger items and longer brushes you can take with you.
7. Gold Faux Snakeskin Makeup Pouch by Philips
- Gold faux snakeskin is sure to make you feel like a rockstar. This shiny makeup bag is meant for a night on the town.
- Zippers shut across the top.
- Lined with a zippered pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's fabric, not real leather.
- Pros: We like that this bag is roomy with a zippered inner pocket for separating the little things that get lost in the mix.
- Cons: It's quite large, but that could actually work against it if you have a smaller purse, especially because of its triangular shape.
8. Vegan Leather Makeup Bag by häbe
- With two hidden pockets inside, this black vegan leather bag makes a great dual makeup and jewelry case.
- Lined with bold red fabric.
- Made with a sturdy gold-toned zipper.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: Multiple pockets = safe storage for delicate items like earrings and petite powder cases. And the combination of the pebbled vegan leather and deep red lining is gorgeous.
- Cons: None that seemed obvious.
9. Lacy Mesh Weekender Cosmetic Case by Sonia Kashuk
- Going away for the weekend? You don't have to leave anything behind with this roomy weekender makeup case by Sonia Kashuk.
- Designed with a lacy black mesh overlay on shiny beige fabric.
- Sectioned in multiple zippered, organized compartments and lined with satiny magenta material.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the bag is all synthetic.
- Pros: It's more of a makeup briefcase (in a good way) than a makeup bag with its highly functional organization and top handles. We suggest having a travel bag like this for your makeup, jewelry, toiletries and more.
- Cons: Sometimes mesh fabric can catch on things, so be careful where you set it.
10. Two Piece Marbled Faux Leather Makeup Set by E Luxe
- Two might be better than one after all. Here's a white marbled faux leather set of matching makeup bags.
- Constructed with rose gold zippers and pink thread.
- Convenient in two different sizes in case you want to grab just one for the road.
- Advertised as vegan: Not as vegan but as faux leather.
- Pros: The marbled look of these bags is unique, and we appreciate that they allow you to separate your makeup brushes and cosmetics.
- Cons: Both bags are on the small side—even the larger one.