Are you looking for a vegan leather crossbody bag? In this article, you’ll find 10 functional options that go with different outfits. And we’ve got options for both men and women!
Now let’s check out some of these bags…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
1. Unisex Brown Vegan Leather Crossbody Sling Bag by Oxford Station
- Sling bags like this one make great everyday style for men and women who keep it casual.
- Made of supple brown vegan leather with black zippered pockets.
- Can be worn in the front or back — whichever way feels more comfortable.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the description.
- Pros: Take this sling bag on a walk, to yoga, or to work. It’s a no-fuss bag you can adjust to the front when you need to grab something and to the back when you want it out of the way.
- Cons: It’s pretty small, so be prepared to take only what you can’t do without.
2. Women’s White Vegan Leather Fringe Crossbody Bag from Hoxis
Check out this vegan starter kit
- Get seen wearing this ladies’ white vegan leather bag with cascading fringe.
- Features a top and bottom layer of long fringe tassels.
- Constructed with a zip-top and multiple interior pockets for stashing your phone, lipstick, and wallet.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: Add a little glamour to your life for small money. It’s a day bag that transitions seamlessly to a night bag for fancier occasions. And it’s pretty decently sized — no need to sort through your things and decide what to part with on a night out.
- Cons: White doesn’t necessarily go with absolutely everything, but there are other colors to choose from if you like this bag.
3. Men’s Dion Black Faux Leather Crossbody Bag by Guess
- You can rely on Guess for fashionable men’s and women’s accessories. The designer brand’s black textured faux leather crossbody bag for men doesn’t let us down.
- Constructed with a zippered top, an adjustable shoulder strap, and gunmetal hardware.
- The outer slip pocket lets you stash receipts, loose change, and small items for quick retrieval.
- Advertised as vegan: No. All materials are vegan.
- Pros: Just throw what you need into this urban crossbody bag and forget it. You can even take your tablet with you. It’s ultra-convenient and attractive in gravelly black leather to suit your style dressed up or down.
- Cons: We couldn’t find anything to argue with here.
4. Men’s Cruz Navy Crossbody Bag by Herschel Supply Co.
- Herschel Supply Co. is probably better known for its backpacks, but the company also makes high-quality accessories like this men’s navy crossbody bag.
- Designed with outer slip pockets and a removable, adjustable strap.
- The interior is lined with contrasting striped fabric.s
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: This is something of a sporty crossbody bag, great for your exercise routine, hiking or biking.
- Cons: Convenient as it is as activewear, it’s pretty small, so it might be more practical as a secondary bag for the smaller things you want quick access to.
5. Women’s Black Half Moon Snake Medallion Crossbody Bag from My Accessories
- Snag this exotic half moon crossbody bag at Asos before it sells out.
- Embellished with a yellow gold chain strap and an Ouroboros-inspired snake medallion on the front.
- The flap top closes with a magnetic clasp.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials listed are polyurethane and alloy.
- Pros: The bold snake detail makes a statement when you walk into a room. Best of all, this alluring bag can be worn in the daytime with jeans or in the evening with a slinky dress.
- Cons: It’s more of a match-to-your-outfit bag than an everyday bag.
6. Men’s Black Faux Leather Crossbody Flight Bag by Adidas
- Classic Adidas for men in a slick black faux leather crossbody bag.
- Features white contrast piping and an Adidas logo on the bottom front.
- The front pocket and main compartment are zippered to keep your belongings safe and secure.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the bag is faux leather.
- Pros: There’s a reason Adidas has been around for so long. The company knows how to mix street style with functionality. Use this as a camera bag, airplane carry-on, or a mini tote for your phone, wallet, keys, and essentials.
- Cons: None that we could find.
7. Women’s Yellow Circle Paper Straw Crossbody Bag by Express
- Straw bags are super trendy right now. This Express circle bag is made from paper straw woven with yellow polyester material.
- Trimmed in bright yellow with a matching yellow zipper.
- The brown polyurethane strap is nonadjustable.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, this crossbody bag is all synthetic.
- Pros: A straw bag is a must if you want to update your closet. This bag is fun and relaxed, perfect for summer dresses and soft autumn knits.
- Cons: The nonadjustable strap means you can’t fine-tune where the bag falls.
8. Men’s Charcoal Gray Gomera Crossbody Flight Bag by Ted baker
- Taking a trip has never been easier with Ted Baker’s gray faux leather flight bag with fine crosshatching for stylish men.
- Fully lined with a zippered top and an outer pocket.
- The thick black strap is adjustable for comfortable wear.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the bag is made with faux leather.
- Pros: Smart, modern, and unobtrusive for laid-back travelers. The compact size is a perfect way to keep the essentials close and accessible so you don’t have to dig through your suitcase at the airport or carry everything around piecemeal on vacation.
- Cons: The price. This bag is up there.
9. Women’s Faux Leather Crossbody Bag with Faux Fur by Studio 33
- If faux fur isn’t on your radar yet, go ahead and jump right into the trend with this black synthetic leather bag covered from front to back with multi-color faux fur.
- Faux fur is color-blocked in warm tones of brown, blue, purple, and silvery gray.
- Secured with a box clasp and lined inside with extra pockets.
- The strap is removable to go from crossbody to handbag style.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it’s all faux leather and faux fur.
- Pros: Who doesn’t love soft, plushy faux fur? We love the funky feel of this one with its bold color blocks. If you prefer a handbag, no problem — just take the strap off.
- Cons: It’s far from inexpensive, but we sort of expect that from designer bags.
10. Women’s Burgundy Envelope Crossbody Bag from A New Day
- This burgundy women’s bag is a classic from its envelope shape to the high shine of its glossy faux leather.
- Snaps shut with a metal closure.
- Meticulously organized inside with compartments for your cards, cash, lipstick, and phone.
- Advertised as vegan: No. Target details polyurethane material.
- Pros: No more digging through your bag for your wallet. This purse is essentially one big wallet with a shoulder strap you can drape over your body.
- Cons: It’s a great bag to take dancing or anywhere you need to know exactly where all of your things are, but you couldn’t use it every day unless you pack your purse pretty light.
Want more vegan bags and backpacks? We’ve compiled over 17 different styles of vegan bags
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.