Looking for a vegan laptop bag? We’ve hand-selected 10 options that you’re going to absolutely love. From simple to super functional, designed to carry a bunch of accessories – the best part is they’re all cruelty-free.
Let’s check out these laptop bags…
Don’t have time to read? Here’s a quick summary of the products we recommend.
1. Hard Shell BLACK FAUX LEATHER 12″ Laptop Case from Vangoddy
- An extra protective black faux PU leather laptop case with handsome grainy texture for women and men.
- Holds up to a 12.2″ laptop with Velcro straps.
- Nylon fabric-lined interior is well-organized with expandable pockets and mesh holders for notebooks, pens, chargers and more.
- Constructed with a zippered closure, grab handles and a detachable shoulder strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but this laptop case is made of synthetic leather.
- Pros: A tough shell like this one should keep your equipment super safe on a bumpy ride to work. It’s nice that it comes with a shoulder strap attachment in case you get tired of carrying it by the handles.
- Cons: There doesn’t appear to be any padding for your laptop, so you might want to use a slip cover to keep it from getting scuffed on contact with other items in the case.
2. Gray Canvas Laptop Messenger Bag with PU Faux Leather Accents by Plambag
- A perfect everyday messenger bag with a lightly padded interior divided into separate compartments for up to a 16.5″ laptop and all your essentials.
- Made of gray cotton canvas with a tan faux leather flap top and accents.
- Inner and outer slip pockets can hold your keys, water bottle, notepad and phone.
- Advertised as vegan: No. The materials used are cotton canvas and PU faux leather.
- Pros: An extra large messenger-style laptop bag is a savvy way to keep all your belongings together. It should fit most laptops thanks to its generous size.
- Cons: Some reviewers wish this bag had a top handle.
3. Steel Blue Herringbone Tweed and Brown Vegan Leather 14″ Laptop Bag by Hamelin
Check out this vegan starter kit
- Sophisticated in steel blue herringbone tweed and dark brown vegan leather handles, you’ll want to use this laptop bag for business and air travel.
- Comes with an attachable, padded shoulder strap.
- Built with a 14″ laptop compartment and inner pockets for your phone, pens and chargers.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: The gorgeous tweed will go well with linen suits and chunky knits. Take this laptop bag with you for business meetings and road trips.
- Cons: None that we could find, unless you’ve got a laptop that’s larger than 14″.
4. Women’s 15″ Black Faux Leather East Bay Babe Laptop Bag from Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Fitting up to a 15″ laptop, Kenneth Cole’s East Bay Babe laptop shoulder bag in black faux leather is totally appropriate for the office.
- Cleverly designed with dual compartments, a padded slip pocket for your tablet, multiple zippered pockets and a key fob.
- Lined with tear-resistant fabric.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: The dual compartments offer spacious carrying capacity and accessibility. And the polished exterior is just what the doctor ordered for an office bag.
- Cons: It’s just a tad bit pricey.
5. Vintage Style Brown Faux Leather Laptop Messenger Bag by Berchirly
- Guys and gals, get that classic vintage look with this brown faux leather messenger bag designed to hold a 14″ laptop plus your notebooks, tablets, books and everyday necessities.
- Flap top fastens with magnetic buckle straps and silver hardware.
- Zippered interior has extra pockets for the little things.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But all the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: An excellent choice if you’re in the market for a timeless laptop bag for work or even for college classes. Sometimes you just need a non-backpack option. Wearable with jeans and business attire.
- Cons: It seems to have limited room inside, so you may need to pack fairly light.
6. Forest Green Kanken 15″ Laptop Pack by FjallRaven
- Efficient, sturdy and functional. Grab this unisex Fjallraven 15″ laptop pack in forest green for travel days.
- Carry it by the top handles or wear it like a backpack through the shoulder straps.
- Extra large box-type design with a zippered front closure and additional pockets inside and out.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it’s all man-made fabric.
- Pros: Somewhere between a backpack and heavy-duty luggage, this laptop bag is ideal for long distance travel and hiking. Its boxy construction and top handles make it easy to set down on the ground without having to worry about it toppling over.
- Cons: It’s on the expensive side.
7. Women’s 18″ Stingray Gray Faux Leather Laptop Travel Tote by Adrienne Vittadini
- Need a travel bag built to accommodate your large-screen laptop with room to spare? Check out Adrienne Vittadini’s women’s laptop travel tote in light gray at TJ Maxx.
- Fetching with dark gray faux leather handles and accents.
- Built with a padded laptop compartment and inner slip and zip pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the bag is faux leather.
- Pros: Perfect for short or long-distance traveling. Pack up an extra large laptop along with your books, headphones and an extra sweater.
- Cons: While it’s excellent as a travel laptop bag, it may not be functional for everyday work use if you need an organized interior system.
8. Men’s Black Vegan Leather 15.6″ Laptop Briefcase by Defili
- Carry your laptop and all your office essentials in style with this men’s black vegan leather briefcase with a buckled flap top and a padded compartment that fits a 15″ MacBook Pro.
- Interior is divided into four compartments to organize your paperwork and equipment.
- Exterior pockets provide extra space to stash the smaller items.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the description.
- Pros: This laptop briefcase is tidy, professional and convenient with a removable shoulder strap. It looks like it has quite a bit of room for everything from your tech to your umbrella.
- Cons: None that stood out to us.
9. Women’s Fabi Burgundy Vegan Leather Laptop Backpack by Matt & Nat
- Elegant, simplified style for women in a burgundy vegan leather backpack with recycled nylon lining and a 13″ laptop compartment.
- Expandable, zippered gussets allow for extra room when you need it.
- Made with a built-in smartphone pocket.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes. Matt & Nat is a high-quality, animal product-free brand.
- Pros: An uber chic way to carry your laptop and everyday needs hands-free. The deep burgundy color would complement dark blazers and pin stripe suits.
- Cons: It may or may not be suitable for work depending on how much organization you require. That price tag is also considerable.
10. Women’s Kaya Blue Whipstitch Faux Leather Laptop Backpack from Calpak
- Something of a deconstructed backpack with front and back zippered compartments, this blue faux leather laptop bag with whipstitched detail is fabulous for the woman on the go.
- Attachable to your luggage with a back sleeve to slip telescoping handles through.
- Laptop compartment is built safely into the back of the bag.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but this bag is faux leather.
- Pros: A beautifully crafted alternative to a laptop briefcase or typical backpack, and the travel-ready sleeve is super handy at the airport. Great for the work commute on public transit.
- Cons: There isn’t a ton of storage space for much more than your laptop.
Want more vegan bags and backpacks? We’ve compiled over 17 different styles of vegan bags
Hey, I’m Joey. I’ve been cooking since I was a little kid and love everything about it. You can find my writing about food, kitchen appliances (such as blenders) and much more. Thanks for stopping by!
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.