Are you looking for a vegan hobo bag made of faux leather? These curvy, slouchy and swoopy bags can indeed be cruelty-free! We've hand-picked 10 hobo bags made of PU leather or other vegan-friendly materials.
Let's look at some of the bags...
1. Suri Snake Design Black Faux Leather Hobo Bag by Topshop
- Elegantly understated in black faux leather and sueded material, this hobo bag is accessorized with a gold snake circling the latch strap.
- Zippered across the top on the inner side of the bag.
- Made with an adjustable shoulder strap and shiny gold hardware.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the materials are polyurethane and polyester.
- Pros: Hobo bags are some of most accommodating thanks to their slouchy, flexible shape, and this one is super adaptable in its simplicity. Use it for work or a night on the town.
- Cons: We like that it's zippered, but we can't tell if there are any internal pockets (could very well be).
2. Amara Brown Faux Snakeskin Hobo Bag by Urban Expressions
- The fashion world is way into snakeskin right now. Be on top of your style game with Urban Expressions' Amara bag in alternating stripes of brown faux python and textured faux leather.
- Classic slouchy design with extra pockets inside.
- Comes with a little change purse you can fasten to the studded shoulder strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, this bag is all synthetic.
- Pros: Super on-trend for high fashion followers. Slip it over your shoulder to go with a mini dress and faux suede thigh-high boots.
- Cons: It probably won't match everything in your closet, so this is more of an occasional use bag.
3. Cara Brown Woven Hobo Tote from Anthropologie
- Casual, comfortable and classy, the Cara hobo from Anthropologie is earthy brown faux leather and fad-proof.
- Top is beautifully slouchy.
- Lined interior has a zip pocket for your keys and wallet.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but Anthropologie lists synthetic materials.
- Pros: An anytime bag like this should be in every woman's collection. It's spacious and unfussy, wearable with pretty much any of your daytime outfits.
- Cons: The shoulder strap is not adjustable.
4. Large Braided Black Faux Leather Slouchy Hobo Bag from Easeu
- A roomy, urban bag for everyday functionality. It's made of black faux leather with braided handles and embellishments.
- Constructed with two zippered pockets on the outer front and multiple pockets inside for organizing all the little stuff.
- Made with shorter tote straps and a long, detachable shoulder strap for crossbody wear.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but this is a faux leather bag.
- Pros: Another year-round, day or night bag with pretty braided details that make it stand out from the others. And all those pockets are sure to come in handy on the go.
- Cons: We didn't find any outstanding cons with this bag.
5. Black Faux Leather Link Handle Hobo Crossbody Bag by Express
- Made especially for evening wear, this black faux leather hobo bag has a unique handle with alternating links of leopard print, red and black faux leather.
- Secured on top with a snap closure.
- Inner zip pocket can hold onto your keys and loose change.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but it's all polyurethane.
- Pros: Wear it like a crossbody bag with the detachable shoulder strap or carry it by its funky handle. We can totally see it with wide leg jeans and an off-shoulder top.
- Cons: The shoulder strap doesn't appear to be adjustable.
6. Chain Handle Dusty Rose Faux Leather Hobo Bag by A New Day
- Switch up your office bag. The gold chain handle adds a high-fashion element while the dusty rose color of the faux leather is soft and feminine.
- Nice and big with pockets for your cellphone, wallet and accessories.
- Keeps the contents of your bag safe with a zippered closure.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But don't worry—it's faux leather.
- Pros: Who doesn't love a big bag to schlep all the things you might (eh, but probably won't) need throughout the day? With all the little pockets inside, you won't have to fish around for the smaller items.
- Cons: It looks like it can fit everything but the kitchen sink, but it might be better used for the times you need the extra room than as an everyday bag.
7. Olive Rocco Vegan Leather Hobo Bag from Urban Expressions
Check out this vegan starter kit
- This vegan leather bag is sewn with alternating panels of olive green faux leather and sueded fabric.
- Comes with a removable crossbody strap.
- Lined with slip and zip pockets.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: The subdued olive color is earthy and quite fetching with the subtle and neutral tones in your wardrobe. A good basic to add to the shoulder bag rotation.
- Cons: It's fairly pricey.
8. GOLD MEDALLION Black Faux Leather Hobo Bag by Dasein
No products found.
No products found.
- A black faux leather hobo bag with a high-end look with its intricate gold medallion and accent stitching.
- Faux leather shoulder strap attaches to the bag with swanky gold metal links.
- Lined interior is divided by a zippered compartment.
- Advertised as vegan: No. This bag is advertised as faux leather in the description.
- Pros: No need to spend big bucks on a couture bag when you can get the look with this Dasein hobo. Take it anywhere as a luxurious day or evening bag.
- Cons: According to reviews, it may need to be on the fuller side for shape and support.
9. Large Mustard Two Piece Faux Leather Hobo Bag from FashionPuzzle
- With an extra zippered pouch, this mustard faux leather bag is spacious, organized and beautifully made with gold side zippers and faux leather tassels.
- Comes with an adjustable shoulder strap and a multi-pocket interior lining.
- Zips across the top.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: As day bags go, it's a nice alternative to basic black and versatile enough to blend with lots of different shades and fabrics.
- Cons: Honestly, none that we could detect.
10. Black Faux Leather Crossbody Hobo Bag by Beuno of California
- Tons of compartments to store all your essentials in this bag. It's made of black vegan leather and designed with multiple zippered pockets on the front and sides.
- Fetching brassy hardware adds a minimalist element.
- Shoulder strap is adjustable.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: With so many pockets and pouches on the outside, it should be super easy to access the small things. And since it's black, it'll match any outfit.
- Cons: Despite all the pockets, it's on the small side, so plan to use it on the light days.
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.