Looking for a vegan fringe bag? You're in the right spot. We've curated 10 vegan fringe bags from large to small that you're going to love. All cruelty-free made of faux leather or other non-animal materials.
Let's check them out...
1. Rhinestone Black Chain Fringe Bag by Express
- The fashion world does love shiny things. Express adorns this black faux leather bag with rows of rhinestone studs and chain fringe across the flap.
- Made with a matching chain strap.
- Fastens with a snap closure.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the bag is made of polyurethane.
- Pros: This glam rock bag is fierce, and you don't see chain fringe too often. Offset it with soft fabrics in your outfit.
- Cons: The chain strap can't be adjusted.
2. Burgundy O-ring Crossbody Bag by Forever 21
- Constructed from burgundy faux leather, this crossbody fringe bag would make a killer combo with plaid and chunky heels.
- Embellished with an O-ring on the front flap.
- Comes with an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's all faux leather.
- Pros: It's very affordable and stylish, and the fringe is attached to the body of the bag rather than the flap so that it won't get in the way when you open it.
- Cons: It doesn't look like there's too much expandability to this narrow bag.
3. Milan Beaded Drawstring Fringe Bag by St. Xavier
- Your friend's holiday cocktail party is coming up and you need a bag that stands up to your swanky dress: a fancy drawstring purse with beaded fringe from Anthropologie.
- Long and drapey with a 23.5" strap drop.
- Fringe cascades in layers of cream, gray and black beads.
- Advertised as vegan: No, though all the materials are synthetic.
- Pros: Don't forget the bag when you're getting ready for a special occasion. Well, don't wait for a super special occasion to break out this gorgeous bag. Even if it's just dinner.
- Cons: Just that you might not get to use it as often as you'd like (though that's a matter of opinion).
4. Brown Faux Leather Belt Bag by Raj Imports
- Belt bags are the latest trend in purses. Get this brown faux leather beauty with knotted tassel fringe for vacations, day trips and afternoon strolls.
- Sits comfortably approximately at or below the waist.
- Foldover flap seals with a magnetic snap.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the material is synthetic leather.
- Pros: If you ever get tired of carrying a purse on your shoulder, this is the answer. You get to choose which way the bag sits, whether lower on your waist, to the front or to the side. Wear it with a bomber jacket and distressed jeans for a breezy weekend outfit.
- Cons: Be ready to take only the absolute necessities (and small ones at that).
5. Mini Studded Circle Fringe Bag by Wild Fable
- Part western and part rock and roll, this circle bag will bring out your inner wild child with its long fringe, silver studded design and chains attaching the shoulder strap.
- Made of mustard faux leather.
- Zippers shut across the top.
- Advertised as vegan: No. However, it's made of PVC faux leather.
- Pros: Everyone needs a little edginess in their look now and again. Wear this bag with anything from a maxi dress to jeans and a fuzzy sweater.
- Cons: Might be limited in terms of its size and style.
6. Large Black Fringe Vegan Leather Bag from Beauté Bags
No products found.
Check out this vegan starter kit
No products found.
- Introducing your new everyday bag in black vegan leather with fringe from top to bottom.
- Designed with a U-shaped cut-out silhouette.
- Lined with leopard print fabric.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes.
- Pros: It's spacious, stylish and somewhere between casual and dressy: an anywhere, anytime bag for work and play. Match it with anything in your closet.
- Cons: It doesn't come with a longer shoulder strap to attach in case you want to wear it crossbody-style.
7. Pink Sequin Fringe Foldover Clutch by Asos Design
- This is another fabulous soirée bag dripping with shiny pink sequins and waterfall fringe.
- Foldover design for a slouchy look.
- Zips across the top to keep your items safe and secure.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but Asos lists cotton and polyester materials.
- Pros: It shines like a diamond in the sun and twinkles like a star in the dark. Do you need any more reason than that to add it to your purse collection?
- Cons: You might need to be careful setting it down with all that long, flowy fringe.
8. Woven Circle Crossbody Bag by Caterina Bertini
- Capture the essence of summer in Caterina Bertini's year-round woven bag with a mesmerizing houndstooth pattern in black and white.
- Fringed around the outside in the front and back.
- Constructed with a wide nylon shoulder strap.
- Advertised as vegan: No, but the fabric is vegan.
- Pros: The woven material reminds us of warm, sunny days, but the black and white meld with snowy settings. And it seems to offer decent room for all your necessities.
- Cons: Could be somewhat fussy if you're packing angular items like a tablet.
9. Large Brown Vegan Leather Shoulder bag from Western Origin
- The love affair between fashion designers and western style is bringing the cowgirl aesthetic into the 21st century. Here's an affordable, western-chic fringe bag in dark brown vegan leather.
- Designed with multiple pockets inside and out for change, receipts and all the little stuff.
- Made with an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Advertised as vegan: Yes, in the product description.
- Pros: Switch between your black work bag and this brown vegan leather purse—it's easily styled with blouses and dark trousers.
- Cons: None that stood out to us.
10. Frosted Pink Fringe Bag from H&M
- Dainty and feminine, this little fringe bag is made of frosty pink faux leather and embellished with layers of V-shaped fringe.
- Worn crossbody-style with a braided shoulder strap.
- "Follow your heart" embossed with silver lettering across the top.
- Advertised as vegan: No. But it's faux leather.
- Pros: It's a fun, light-hearted purse for casual trips to the coffee shop and strolls downtown. We could see it paired with gossamer dresses and wedge sandals.
- Cons: Smaller purses do make us think a little harder about what we need to take with us.
Want to take all of the guess-work around going vegan?
Click here to check out the Vegan Starter Kit.